|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cyril Fielding go into the city in Chapter 21?
(a) To discuss Aziz's situation.
(b) To meet with Adela.
(c) To go to work.
(d) To meet with Aziz.
2. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
(a) Rally for Adela Quested because of her race.
(b) Fight for Dr. Aziz because he knows he is innocent.
(c) Determine all the facts before making a decision.
(d) Leave the country and avoid the trial.
3. What best characterizes the celebration of the holiday occurring at the same time that Fielding travels into the city?
(c) A Parade.
4. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
5. Who is the Inspector of Police?
(a) Mr. Turton.
(b) Mr. Derek.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Nawab Bahadar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
2. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
3. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
4. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
5. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)