|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
2. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
3. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) Long before daylight.
(b) Late at night.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) As soon as it is light out.
4. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
5. What do the lawyers and Cyril Fielding decide to do regarding Aziz's case?
(a) Try to get Aziz to confess.
(b) Try again for Aziz's bail.
(c) Try to get the case dismissed.
(d) Try to lengthen Aziz's sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opens the court case with "everyone knows the man's guilty"?
2. What is served on the train?
3. Who says "The prisoner is released without one stain on his character; the question of costs will be decided elsewhere"?
4. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
5. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)