|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Adela's situation/health as the trial approaches?
(a) She was never ill.
(b) She is improving.
(c) She has gotten worse.
(d) Her condition has remained the same.
2. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
3. What do the lawyers and Cyril Fielding decide to do regarding Aziz's case?
(a) Try again for Aziz's bail.
(b) Try to get the case dismissed.
(c) Try to get Aziz to confess.
(d) Try to lengthen Aziz's sentence.
4. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
5. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
(a) Cyril Fielding and Professor Godbole.
(b) Professor Godbole and Adela Quested.
(c) Ronny Heaslop and ProfessorGodbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
2. Who is the magistrate in charge at the trial?
3. To whom is the quote, "even when the lady is so much uglier than the gentleman" referring?
4. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
5. Who is the Inspector of Police?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)