|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is invited to the caves?
(a) Adela Quested, Mrs. Moore, and Nancy Derek.
(b) Professor Godbole, Adela Quested, and Mrs, Moore.
(c) Adela Quested, Ronny Heaslop, and Mrs. Moore.
(d) Ronny Heaslop, Professor Godbole, and Mrs. Moore.
2. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Mr. McBryde.
3. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) Late at night.
(b) Long before daylight.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) As soon as it is light out.
4. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
5. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
(a) He is over the age of forty, has experienced a lot of life, and is devoted to education.
(b) He has always gotten along with Englishmen, but he does not like these expatriates in Chandrapore.
(c) He feels that the segregationist attitudes of the British leaders here are evidence of stupidity.
(d) He has found that he can be in with the Indians and still be friends with the Englishwomen, but not the Englishmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "The prisoner is released without one stain on his character; the question of costs will be decided elsewhere"?
2. Who is the magistrate in charge at the trial?
3. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
4. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
5. To whom is the quote, "even when the lady is so much uglier than the gentleman" referring?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)