|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
(a) Because his home is unfit for visitors.
(b) Because Indians cannot have Anglo guests.
(c) Because Adela asks him to.
(d) Because he thinks it will be more interesting.
2. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
(a) He has found that he can be in with the Indians and still be friends with the Englishwomen, but not the Englishmen.
(b) He has always gotten along with Englishmen, but he does not like these expatriates in Chandrapore.
(c) He feels that the segregationist attitudes of the British leaders here are evidence of stupidity.
(d) He is over the age of forty, has experienced a lot of life, and is devoted to education.
3. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
(a) Mr. Turton.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
4. Why does Cyril Fielding go into the city in Chapter 21?
(a) To meet with Adela.
(b) To meet with Aziz.
(c) To go to work.
(d) To discuss Aziz's situation.
5. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
2. Who is the magistrate in charge at the trial?
3. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
4. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
5. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)