|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Mr. McBryde.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
2. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
(a) He has always gotten along with Englishmen, but he does not like these expatriates in Chandrapore.
(b) He is over the age of forty, has experienced a lot of life, and is devoted to education.
(c) He has found that he can be in with the Indians and still be friends with the Englishwomen, but not the Englishmen.
(d) He feels that the segregationist attitudes of the British leaders here are evidence of stupidity.
3. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
(a) Because Indians cannot have Anglo guests.
(b) Because he thinks it will be more interesting.
(c) Because Adela asks him to.
(d) Because his home is unfit for visitors.
4. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
(a) They make it back safely.
(b) They hit a pothole.
(c) They run out of gas.
(d) They hit an animal.
5. In Chapter 24, where is Adela Quested staying?
(a) With Mrs. Moore.
(b) With Cyril Fielding.
(c) With the McBrydes.
(d) With the Turtons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
2. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
3. Who says "The prisoner is released without one stain on his character; the question of costs will be decided elsewhere"?
4. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
5. Who is not one of the people that Cyril Fielding meets with regarding Dr. Aziz's situation?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)