|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
(a) They make it back safely.
(b) They hit an animal.
(c) They run out of gas.
(d) They hit a pothole.
2. Who is the Inspector of Police?
(a) Nawab Bahadar.
(b) Mr. Derek.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Mr. Turton.
3. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
(a) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
(b) Professor Godbole and Adela Quested.
(c) Ronny Heaslop and ProfessorGodbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding and Professor Godbole.
4. Who is invited to the caves?
(a) Professor Godbole, Adela Quested, and Mrs, Moore.
(b) Adela Quested, Ronny Heaslop, and Mrs. Moore.
(c) Ronny Heaslop, Professor Godbole, and Mrs. Moore.
(d) Adela Quested, Mrs. Moore, and Nancy Derek.
5. Who says "The prisoner is released without one stain on his character; the question of costs will be decided elsewhere"?
(a) Mr. McBryde.
(c) Mr. Turton.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the magistrate in charge at the trial?
2. Why does Cyril Fielding go into the city in Chapter 21?
3. Who opens the court case with "everyone knows the man's guilty"?
4. In Chapter 24, where is Adela Quested staying?
5. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)