|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
(a) Mrs. Moore has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(b) Mrs. Moore has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(c) Adela Quested has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(d) Adela Quested has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
2. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
(a) They make it back safely.
(b) They hit an animal.
(c) They run out of gas.
(d) They hit a pothole.
3. Who is the magistrate in charge at the trial?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Mahmoud Ali.
(c) Mr. McBryde.
4. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
(a) Mr. Turton.
(b) Nawab Bahadur.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
5. What is served on the train?
(a) Poached eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
2. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
3. How is Adela's situation/health as the trial approaches?
4. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
5. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)