|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the magistrate in charge at the trial?
(a) Mr. McBryde.
(c) Mahmoud Ali.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
2. Who is not one of the people that Cyril Fielding meets with regarding Dr. Aziz's situation?
(a) Mahmoud Ali.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Nawab Bahadur.
3. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
(a) He has always gotten along with Englishmen, but he does not like these expatriates in Chandrapore.
(b) He has found that he can be in with the Indians and still be friends with the Englishwomen, but not the Englishmen.
(c) He is over the age of forty, has experienced a lot of life, and is devoted to education.
(d) He feels that the segregationist attitudes of the British leaders here are evidence of stupidity.
4. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Nawab Bahadur.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Mr. Turton.
5. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Professor Godbole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
2. Why does Cyril Fielding go into the city in Chapter 21?
3. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
4. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
5. What do the lawyers and Cyril Fielding decide to do regarding Aziz's case?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)