|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "The prisoner is released without one stain on his character; the question of costs will be decided elsewhere"?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Mr. McBryde.
(d) Mr. Turton.
2. To whom is the quote, "even when the lady is so much uglier than the gentleman" referring?
(a) Mrs. McBryde.
(b) Adela Quested.
(c) Nancy Derek.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
3. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Mr. Turton.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
4. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
(a) Because Adela asks him to.
(b) Because Indians cannot have Anglo guests.
(c) Because he thinks it will be more interesting.
(d) Because his home is unfit for visitors.
5. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
2. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
3. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
4. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
5. How is Adela's situation/health as the trial approaches?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)