|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who opens the court case with "everyone knows the man's guilty"?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Mr. Turton.
(c) Mr. McBryde.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
2. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
(a) Fight for Dr. Aziz because he knows he is innocent.
(b) Rally for Adela Quested because of her race.
(c) Leave the country and avoid the trial.
(d) Determine all the facts before making a decision.
3. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Professor Godbole.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
4. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
(a) Mr. Turton.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Nawab Bahadur.
5. What is served on the train?
(d) Poached eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "The prisoner is released without one stain on his character; the question of costs will be decided elsewhere"?
2. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
3. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
4. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
5. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)