|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
(a) Mrs. Moore has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(b) Mrs. Moore has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(c) Adela Quested has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(d) Adela Quested has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
2. How is Adela's situation/health as the trial approaches?
(a) She is improving.
(b) Her condition has remained the same.
(c) She was never ill.
(d) She has gotten worse.
3. What best characterizes the celebration of the holiday occurring at the same time that Fielding travels into the city?
(d) A Parade.
4. Who opens the court case with "everyone knows the man's guilty"?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Mr. McBryde.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Mr. Turton.
5. What is served on the train?
(b) Poached eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
2. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
3. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
4. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
5. Who is not one of the people that Cyril Fielding meets with regarding Dr. Aziz's situation?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)