|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
(a) Because he thinks it will be more interesting.
(b) Because Adela asks him to.
(c) Because Indians cannot have Anglo guests.
(d) Because his home is unfit for visitors.
2. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
3. To whom is the quote, "even when the lady is so much uglier than the gentleman" referring?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Adela Quested.
(c) Nancy Derek.
(d) Mrs. McBryde.
4. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) Long before daylight.
(b) As soon as it is light out.
(c) Late at night.
(d) In the afternoon.
5. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
(a) They hit a pothole.
(b) They hit an animal.
(c) They run out of gas.
(d) They make it back safely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
2. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
3. Why does Cyril Fielding go into the city in Chapter 21?
4. Who says "The prisoner is released without one stain on his character; the question of costs will be decided elsewhere"?
5. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)