|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is the quote, "even when the lady is so much uglier than the gentleman" referring?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Nancy Derek.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Mrs. McBryde.
2. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Adela Quested.
3. Who opens the court case with "everyone knows the man's guilty"?
(a) Mr. Turton.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Mr. McBryde.
4. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
5. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) Long before daylight.
(b) In the afternoon.
(c) As soon as it is light out.
(d) Late at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cyril Fielding go into the city in Chapter 21?
2. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
3. What is served on the train?
4. In Chapter 24, where is Adela Quested staying?
5. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)