|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Professor Godbole.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
2. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) Long before daylight.
(b) In the afternoon.
(c) As soon as it is light out.
(d) Late at night.
3. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
(a) Determine all the facts before making a decision.
(b) Rally for Adela Quested because of her race.
(c) Leave the country and avoid the trial.
(d) Fight for Dr. Aziz because he knows he is innocent.
4. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Adela Quested.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
5. Why does Cyril Fielding go into the city in Chapter 21?
(a) To go to work.
(b) To meet with Adela.
(c) To discuss Aziz's situation.
(d) To meet with Aziz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
2. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
3. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
4. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
5. How is Adela's situation/health as the trial approaches?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)