|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Professor Godbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
2. What best characterizes the celebration of the holiday occurring at the same time that Fielding travels into the city?
(b) A Parade.
3. Who is the magistrate in charge at the trial?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Mahmoud Ali.
(d) Mr. McBryde.
4. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
(a) She thinks he is polite, encouraging, sensitive, and gentlemanly.
(b) She thinks he is uptight, shy, unsocial, and rude.
(c) She thinks he is vibrant, exciting, nice, and handsome.
(d) She thinks he is arrogant, rude, insensitive, and chauvinistic.
5. Who is invited to the caves?
(a) Adela Quested, Ronny Heaslop, and Mrs. Moore.
(b) Professor Godbole, Adela Quested, and Mrs, Moore.
(c) Adela Quested, Mrs. Moore, and Nancy Derek.
(d) Ronny Heaslop, Professor Godbole, and Mrs. Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
2. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
3. Who is the Inspector of Police?
4. What do the lawyers and Cyril Fielding decide to do regarding Aziz's case?
5. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)