|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
(a) Because he thinks it will be more interesting.
(b) Because his home is unfit for visitors.
(c) Because Indians cannot have Anglo guests.
(d) Because Adela asks him to.
2. Who is the magistrate in charge at the trial?
(a) Mahmoud Ali.
(c) Mr. McBryde.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
3. Who is not one of the people that Cyril Fielding meets with regarding Dr. Aziz's situation?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Mahmoud Ali.
(d) Nawab Bahadur.
4. In Chapter 24, where is Adela Quested staying?
(a) With Cyril Fielding.
(b) With Mrs. Moore.
(c) With the McBrydes.
(d) With the Turtons.
5. What do the lawyers and Cyril Fielding decide to do regarding Aziz's case?
(a) Try to get Aziz to confess.
(b) Try again for Aziz's bail.
(c) Try to get the case dismissed.
(d) Try to lengthen Aziz's sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
2. To whom is the quote, "even when the lady is so much uglier than the gentleman" referring?
3. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
4. Why does Cyril Fielding go into the city in Chapter 21?
5. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)