|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) Long before daylight.
(b) Late at night.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) As soon as it is light out.
2. To whom is the quote, "even when the lady is so much uglier than the gentleman" referring?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Mrs. McBryde.
(c) Nancy Derek.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
3. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
(a) Fight for Dr. Aziz because he knows he is innocent.
(b) Leave the country and avoid the trial.
(c) Determine all the facts before making a decision.
(d) Rally for Adela Quested because of her race.
4. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
5. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
(a) She thinks he is arrogant, rude, insensitive, and chauvinistic.
(b) She thinks he is polite, encouraging, sensitive, and gentlemanly.
(c) She thinks he is vibrant, exciting, nice, and handsome.
(d) She thinks he is uptight, shy, unsocial, and rude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opens the court case with "everyone knows the man's guilty"?
2. How is Adela's situation/health as the trial approaches?
3. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
4. Who says "The prisoner is released without one stain on his character; the question of costs will be decided elsewhere"?
5. Who is invited to the caves?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)