Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who opens the court case with "everyone knows the man's guilty"?
(a) Mr. McBryde.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Mr. Turton.
2. In Chapter 24, where is Adela Quested staying?
(a) With Cyril Fielding.
(b) With the McBrydes.
(c) With Mrs. Moore.
(d) With the Turtons.
3. What do the lawyers and Cyril Fielding decide to do regarding Aziz's case?
(a) Try to lengthen Aziz's sentence.
(b) Try again for Aziz's bail.
(c) Try to get the case dismissed.
(d) Try to get Aziz to confess.
4. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
5. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
(a) She thinks he is arrogant, rude, insensitive, and chauvinistic.
(b) She thinks he is uptight, shy, unsocial, and rude.
(c) She thinks he is polite, encouraging, sensitive, and gentlemanly.
(d) She thinks he is vibrant, exciting, nice, and handsome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
2. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
3. Who is not one of the people that Cyril Fielding meets with regarding Dr. Aziz's situation?
4. Who is the Inspector of Police?
5. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)