|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to blackmail Adela Quested?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) A servant.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
2. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
(a) She continues to ask offensive questions.
(b) She doesn't realize she has offended him.
(c) She tells him that he is being too sensitive.
(d) She apologizes immediately.
3. What does the person who is trying to blackmail Adela Quested tell her?
(a) The person knows she lied about Dr. Aziz.
(b) The person knows that Mrs. Moore is seeing Cyril Fielding.
(c) The person knows she saw Cyril Fielding late at night at the school.
(d) The person knows she is leaving India.
4. What does Adela Quested say started the echo?
(a) The voices of the others in the cave.
(b) Dr. Aziz's attack.
(c) Scratching her nail against the wall.
(d) She doesn't have any idea.
5. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
(a) She accuses him of flirting with her.
(b) She says that she is suprised he is married.
(c) She asks him if he has multiple wives.
(d) She tells him that his wife is ugly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
2. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
3. Where is Adela Quested staying after the attack when she is visiting with Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde?
4. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
5. What does Dr. Aziz do regarding Adela Quested?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)