|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz do regarding Adela Quested?
(a) He does not bring charges against her.
(b) He writes her a letter.
(c) He brings charges against her.
(d) He tries to kill her.
2. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
(a) He yells at Adela.
(b) He confronts her and tells her why he is offended.
(c) He lets go of Adela's hand and goes into the cave alone.
(d) He tells everything that it is time to leave.
3. Who tries to blackmail Adela Quested?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) A servant.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
4. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
(a) She thinks Dr. Aziz is innocent.
(b) She doesn't want an Indian prosecutor.
(c) She doesn't want an Indian defendant.
(d) She wants to leave the country.
5. Where is Adela Quested staying after the attack when she is visiting with Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde?
(a) At the McBrydes's.
(b) At Cyril Fielding's.
(c) At Ronny Heaslop's.
(d) At Nancy Derek's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
2. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
3. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
4. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
5. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)