|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
(a) She apologizes immediately.
(b) She tells him that he is being too sensitive.
(c) She continues to ask offensive questions.
(d) She doesn't realize she has offended him.
2. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
3. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
(a) He says that he has not been married.
(b) He says he is unhappily married.
(c) He says yes and invites her to come see his wife.
(d) He says no, his wife has passed away.
4. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
(a) She doesn't want an Indian defendant.
(b) She thinks Dr. Aziz is innocent.
(c) She wants to leave the country.
(d) She doesn't want an Indian prosecutor.
5. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
(a) She asks him if he has multiple wives.
(b) She says that she is suprised he is married.
(c) She tells him that his wife is ugly.
(d) She accuses him of flirting with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adela Quested say started the echo?
2. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
3. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
4. What does Dr. Aziz do regarding Adela Quested?
5. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)