|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Adela Quested staying after the attack when she is visiting with Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde?
(a) At Ronny Heaslop's.
(b) At the McBrydes's.
(c) At Nancy Derek's.
(d) At Cyril Fielding's.
2. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
3. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
(a) He says yes and invites her to come see his wife.
(b) He says no, his wife has passed away.
(c) He says he is unhappily married.
(d) He says that he has not been married.
4. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) British India.
5. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
(a) She wants to have the wedding in England.
(b) She is excited about the approaching wedding.
(c) She thinks that the wedding is too soon.
(d) She decides she does not love Ronny Heaslop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
2. What does Adela Quested do to the person trying to blackmail her?
3. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
4. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
5. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)