|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
(a) By hitting Dr. Aziz with her glasses.
(b) She didn't try to stop it.
(c) By pushing Dr. Aziz down.
(d) By calling for help from the servants.
2. Where is Adela Quested staying after the attack when she is visiting with Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde?
(a) At Ronny Heaslop's.
(b) At the McBrydes's.
(c) At Cyril Fielding's.
(d) At Nancy Derek's.
3. What does Dr. Aziz do regarding Adela Quested?
(a) He does not bring charges against her.
(b) He tries to kill her.
(c) He brings charges against her.
(d) He writes her a letter.
4. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
(a) She doesn't want an Indian defendant.
(b) She doesn't want an Indian prosecutor.
(c) She thinks Dr. Aziz is innocent.
(d) She wants to leave the country.
5. What does Adela Quested say started the echo?
(a) Scratching her nail against the wall.
(b) The voices of the others in the cave.
(c) She doesn't have any idea.
(d) Dr. Aziz's attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
2. What does the person who is trying to blackmail Adela Quested tell her?
3. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
4. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
5. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)