|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz do regarding Adela Quested?
(a) He tries to kill her.
(b) He does not bring charges against her.
(c) He writes her a letter.
(d) He brings charges against her.
2. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
(a) He tells everything that it is time to leave.
(b) He confronts her and tells her why he is offended.
(c) He yells at Adela.
(d) He lets go of Adela's hand and goes into the cave alone.
3. What happens regarding the rumor of Adela and Fielding?
(a) It becomes more widely circulated.
(b) It stops circulating.
(c) It continues to circulate among a small group.
(d) People start talking about Nancy instead.
4. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
(a) Preparing her case.
(b) Picking cactus spines out of her.
(c) Consoling her.
(d) Taking a bath.
5. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
(a) She wants to leave the country.
(b) She doesn't want an Indian defendant.
(c) She thinks Dr. Aziz is innocent.
(d) She doesn't want an Indian prosecutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
2. What does Adela Quested say started the echo?
3. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
4. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
5. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)