|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
(a) He says no, his wife has passed away.
(b) He says yes and invites her to come see his wife.
(c) He says he is unhappily married.
(d) He says that he has not been married.
2. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
(a) She thinks Dr. Aziz is innocent.
(b) She wants to leave the country.
(c) She doesn't want an Indian defendant.
(d) She doesn't want an Indian prosecutor.
3. What does Dr. Aziz do regarding Adela Quested?
(a) He brings charges against her.
(b) He does not bring charges against her.
(c) He writes her a letter.
(d) He tries to kill her.
4. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
(a) She wants to have the wedding in England.
(b) She thinks that the wedding is too soon.
(c) She is excited about the approaching wedding.
(d) She decides she does not love Ronny Heaslop.
5. What does the person who is trying to blackmail Adela Quested tell her?
(a) The person knows that Mrs. Moore is seeing Cyril Fielding.
(b) The person knows she lied about Dr. Aziz.
(c) The person knows she saw Cyril Fielding late at night at the school.
(d) The person knows she is leaving India.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Adela Quested staying after the attack when she is visiting with Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde?
2. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
3. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
4. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
5. Who tries to blackmail Adela Quested?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)