|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who is trying to blackmail Adela Quested tell her?
(a) The person knows she lied about Dr. Aziz.
(b) The person knows she is leaving India.
(c) The person knows she saw Cyril Fielding late at night at the school.
(d) The person knows that Mrs. Moore is seeing Cyril Fielding.
2. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
3. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
(a) She thinks that the wedding is too soon.
(b) She decides she does not love Ronny Heaslop.
(c) She is excited about the approaching wedding.
(d) She wants to have the wedding in England.
4. Who tries to blackmail Adela Quested?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) A servant.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
5. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
(a) British India.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
2. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
3. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
4. What does Adela Quested do to the person trying to blackmail her?
5. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)