|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
(a) She doesn't realize she has offended him.
(b) She tells him that he is being too sensitive.
(c) She continues to ask offensive questions.
(d) She apologizes immediately.
2. What does Adela Quested do to the person trying to blackmail her?
(a) Throws the person out.
(b) Pays the person.
(c) Reports the person.
(d) Corrects the person's mistake.
3. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
(a) Picking cactus spines out of her.
(b) Preparing her case.
(c) Consoling her.
(d) Taking a bath.
4. Who tries to blackmail Adela Quested?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) A servant.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
5. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
(a) He says no, his wife has passed away.
(b) He says he is unhappily married.
(c) He says yes and invites her to come see his wife.
(d) He says that he has not been married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
2. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
3. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
4. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
5. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)