|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
(a) She goes into the cave by herself.
(b) She sits outside the cave and waits for him.
(c) She runs down the hill to Mrs. Moore.
(d) She starts yelling his name.
2. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
(a) He says that he has not been married.
(b) He says he is unhappily married.
(c) He says yes and invites her to come see his wife.
(d) He says no, his wife has passed away.
3. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
(a) By hitting Dr. Aziz with her glasses.
(b) She didn't try to stop it.
(c) By calling for help from the servants.
(d) By pushing Dr. Aziz down.
4. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
(a) She continues to ask offensive questions.
(b) She apologizes immediately.
(c) She doesn't realize she has offended him.
(d) She tells him that he is being too sensitive.
5. What does Dr. Aziz do regarding Adela Quested?
(a) He writes her a letter.
(b) He does not bring charges against her.
(c) He tries to kill her.
(d) He brings charges against her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who is trying to blackmail Adela Quested tell her?
2. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
3. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
4. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
5. Where is Adela Quested staying after the attack when she is visiting with Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)