|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
(a) She goes into the cave by herself.
(b) She starts yelling his name.
(c) She runs down the hill to Mrs. Moore.
(d) She sits outside the cave and waits for him.
2. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
(a) He confronts her and tells her why he is offended.
(b) He lets go of Adela's hand and goes into the cave alone.
(c) He yells at Adela.
(d) He tells everything that it is time to leave.
3. What does Dr. Aziz do regarding Adela Quested?
(a) He writes her a letter.
(b) He does not bring charges against her.
(c) He tries to kill her.
(d) He brings charges against her.
4. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
(a) Preparing her case.
(b) Picking cactus spines out of her.
(c) Consoling her.
(d) Taking a bath.
5. What happens regarding the rumor of Adela and Fielding?
(a) It becomes more widely circulated.
(b) It stops circulating.
(c) People start talking about Nancy instead.
(d) It continues to circulate among a small group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
2. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
3. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
4. Where is Adela Quested staying after the attack when she is visiting with Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde?
5. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)