|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who is trying to blackmail Adela Quested tell her?
(a) The person knows she lied about Dr. Aziz.
(b) The person knows she is leaving India.
(c) The person knows that Mrs. Moore is seeing Cyril Fielding.
(d) The person knows she saw Cyril Fielding late at night at the school.
2. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
(a) He says he is unhappily married.
(b) He says yes and invites her to come see his wife.
(c) He says that he has not been married.
(d) He says no, his wife has passed away.
3. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
4. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
(a) She is excited about the approaching wedding.
(b) She thinks that the wedding is too soon.
(c) She decides she does not love Ronny Heaslop.
(d) She wants to have the wedding in England.
5. What does Adela Quested do to the person trying to blackmail her?
(a) Pays the person.
(b) Throws the person out.
(c) Reports the person.
(d) Corrects the person's mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
2. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
3. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
4. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
5. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)