|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
(a) He tells everything that it is time to leave.
(b) He confronts her and tells her why he is offended.
(c) He yells at Adela.
(d) He lets go of Adela's hand and goes into the cave alone.
2. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
3. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
(a) He says that he has not been married.
(b) He says he is unhappily married.
(c) He says yes and invites her to come see his wife.
(d) He says no, his wife has passed away.
4. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
(a) She tells him that he is being too sensitive.
(b) She apologizes immediately.
(c) She continues to ask offensive questions.
(d) She doesn't realize she has offended him.
5. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
(a) British India.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
2. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
3. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
4. Where is Adela Quested staying after the attack when she is visiting with Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde?
5. What does Dr. Aziz do regarding Adela Quested?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)