|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
(a) She accuses him of flirting with her.
(b) She tells him that his wife is ugly.
(c) She asks him if he has multiple wives.
(d) She says that she is suprised he is married.
2. What does Adela Quested say started the echo?
(a) She doesn't have any idea.
(b) Scratching her nail against the wall.
(c) The voices of the others in the cave.
(d) Dr. Aziz's attack.
3. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
(a) She wants to leave the country.
(b) She doesn't want an Indian defendant.
(c) She doesn't want an Indian prosecutor.
(d) She thinks Dr. Aziz is innocent.
4. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
5. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) British India.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
2. What does the person who is trying to blackmail Adela Quested tell her?
3. Where is Adela Quested staying after the attack when she is visiting with Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde?
4. What happens regarding the rumor of Adela and Fielding?
5. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)