|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
(a) He tells everything that it is time to leave.
(b) He lets go of Adela's hand and goes into the cave alone.
(c) He yells at Adela.
(d) He confronts her and tells her why he is offended.
2. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
(a) She doesn't realize she has offended him.
(b) She apologizes immediately.
(c) She tells him that he is being too sensitive.
(d) She continues to ask offensive questions.
3. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
(a) She tells him that his wife is ugly.
(b) She asks him if he has multiple wives.
(c) She says that she is suprised he is married.
(d) She accuses him of flirting with her.
4. What does Adela Quested do to the person trying to blackmail her?
(a) Throws the person out.
(b) Corrects the person's mistake.
(c) Reports the person.
(d) Pays the person.
5. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
(a) She is excited about the approaching wedding.
(b) She decides she does not love Ronny Heaslop.
(c) She wants to have the wedding in England.
(d) She thinks that the wedding is too soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
2. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
3. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
4. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
5. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)