|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
2. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
(a) She thinks that the wedding is too soon.
(b) She decides she does not love Ronny Heaslop.
(c) She wants to have the wedding in England.
(d) She is excited about the approaching wedding.
3. What happens regarding the rumor of Adela and Fielding?
(a) It becomes more widely circulated.
(b) People start talking about Nancy instead.
(c) It continues to circulate among a small group.
(d) It stops circulating.
4. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
(a) She accuses him of flirting with her.
(b) She asks him if he has multiple wives.
(c) She says that she is suprised he is married.
(d) She tells him that his wife is ugly.
5. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
(a) He confronts her and tells her why he is offended.
(b) He yells at Adela.
(c) He lets go of Adela's hand and goes into the cave alone.
(d) He tells everything that it is time to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
2. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
3. What does the person who is trying to blackmail Adela Quested tell her?
4. Who tries to blackmail Adela Quested?
5. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)