|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who is trying to blackmail Adela Quested tell her?
(a) The person knows she is leaving India.
(b) The person knows she saw Cyril Fielding late at night at the school.
(c) The person knows she lied about Dr. Aziz.
(d) The person knows that Mrs. Moore is seeing Cyril Fielding.
2. What does Dr. Aziz do regarding Adela Quested?
(a) He tries to kill her.
(b) He does not bring charges against her.
(c) He writes her a letter.
(d) He brings charges against her.
3. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
(a) She wants to leave the country.
(b) She doesn't want an Indian prosecutor.
(c) She thinks Dr. Aziz is innocent.
(d) She doesn't want an Indian defendant.
4. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
(b) British India.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
5. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
(a) He says that he has not been married.
(b) He says no, his wife has passed away.
(c) He says yes and invites her to come see his wife.
(d) He says he is unhappily married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adela Quested do to the person trying to blackmail her?
2. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
3. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
4. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
5. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)