|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is the first person killed?
2. What does Pascali think that Bowles sees within Pascali?
3. What does Pascali see on the shore line as he passes by?
4. What does Izzet tell Pascali?
5. How is Bowles killed?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are some of the signs of violence/tension that seem just below the surface in Pascali?
2. Why do you think Pascali blends reality and illusion to create realism in imaginary settings?
This section contains 1,852 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)