Mid-Book Test (up to Section 8)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is uneasy in Lydia's world?
2. Why won't Russia, Britain, and France take action against the Ottoman empire?
3. What does Pascali think when he sees what is happening on the shoreline?
4. What could deaths on the island do?
5. Who suddenly calls from the next room?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe the presentation of the wax figure of the Saint and how you might interpret this event.
2. Why is Pascali...
This section contains 1,656 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)