|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pascali learn about the phrase "terra rossa"?
(a) That there is actually no such material.
(b) That it is only used in very primative cultures for making wood-fired dishes.
(c) That it is slightly radioactive.
(d) That it is bauxite, a non-plastic, clay-like material, generally red in color.
2. When Pascali meets Izzet the next time, what does Izzet want?
(a) To know if Smith and Bowles are running drugs.
(b) To have Pascali bring Bowles to a place where Bowles can be roughed up.
(c) Pascali does not see Izzet anymore in the story.
(d) To know why Bowles is delaying.
3. Who meets Pascali on his way home from Dr. Hogan's?
(b) Izzet and a large man.
4. Where does the person go who Pascali is following?
(a) Into a bar called the Agoraki.
(b) To the excavation site.
(c) To Lydia's home.
(d) To Pasha's home.
5. How is Bowles killed?
(a) The statue crushes him.
(b) He is not killed.
(c) One of the soldiers stabs him with his bayonet.
(d) Lydia kills him before she dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what purpose would he do the answer to question #97?
2. What view of the world do Bowles and Pascali have in common?
3. Of what is Pascali now convinced?
4. How does Pascali see Bowles?
5. Who is the first person killed?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)