|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pascali see talking to the person Pascali is following?
2. To what does Pascali agree?
(a) To killing Bowles.
(b) To finding Bowles.
(c) To getting the money from Lydia.
(d) To removing the soldiers.
3. What is the most significant thing about terra rossa?
(a) It contains large amounts of aluminum deposits.
(b) It can create an explosion when mixed with sulfur.
(c) It is only found on this island.
(d) It is a fairly valuable export.
4. What kind of image does Pascali think Bowles projects?
(a) A sophisticated, yet jaded, businessman.
(b) A dedicated amatuer scientist.
(c) One of decency, morality, and ethics.
(d) A bit of a fop.
5. What does Pascali wonder about Pasha?
(a) Why he is still alive after all his manipulations.
(b) Why he has scared Izzet.
(c) What he hasn't acted against Bowles and Pascali yet.
(d) If he has always been so fat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hogan think "terra rossa" means?
2. How does Pascali see Bowles?
3. Why does Bowles want a few more days at the site?
4. What is the likely reason Bowles has suddenly brought up the presence of the soldiers?
5. What does Pascali figure out about how Bowles will remove the statue from the island?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)