Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Pascali write to the Sultan in this section?
(a) Of Pascali's desier to return to Istanbul.
(b) Of the death of Bowles and his party to the Sultan in his report.
(c) That he is no longer going to be writing any reports.
(d) Of Pascali's desire to retire.
2. What shocking news does Bowles give Pascali?
(a) That the Sultan is on his way to being deposed.
(b) That the Sultan is dead.
(c) That Germany has occupied Constantinople.
(d) That Lydia is actually a German government agent.
3. Why do Pascali and Bowles meet with Izzet at the hotel?
(a) To discuss the seven hundred liras payment.
(b) So they cannot be secretly killed at Pasha's house.
(c) For public witnesses.
(d) Because they have a great buffet.
4. What view of the world do Bowles and Pascali have in common?
(a) That the world does not care who it deceives as long as they have money.
(b) To take care of number one first.
(c) That everyone has a price.
(d) One of the idea of parallels and symbolism.
5. Of what is Pascali now convinced?
(a) That he will get his money finally.
(b) That Izzet likes the way Pascali works.
(c) That Pasha is not the person to fear.
(d) That he is about to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pasha deceiving?
2. What does Hogan think "terra rossa" means?
3. What does Pascali wonder about Pasha?
4. Why does Pascali want to leave the island?
5. Why are Pasha and Izzet caught in a must-pay situation?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)