|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Pascali on his way home from Dr. Hogan's?
(a) Izzet and a large man.
2. How is Bowles killed?
(a) Lydia kills him before she dies.
(b) One of the soldiers stabs him with his bayonet.
(c) He is not killed.
(d) The statue crushes him.
3. What does Bowles demand?
(a) For Pasha to meet with him instead of Izzet.
(b) For Pascali to be arrested for extortion.
(c) More money.
(d) The removal of the soldiers from the evacuation site.
4. What view of the world do Bowles and Pascali have in common?
(a) That everyone has a price.
(b) That the world does not care who it deceives as long as they have money.
(c) One of the idea of parallels and symbolism.
(d) To take care of number one first.
5. What does the note from Bowles say?
(a) That he has left for England.
(b) That he is unavoidably delayed for an hour.
(c) That he is unable to attend.
(d) That they can find him at the Sanctuary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pascali in danger?
2. When Pascali leads Izzet and the soldiers to the cove, who is dead?
3. Where does the person go who Pascali is following?
4. Upon whose head is the responsibility for this situation?
5. Who is Pasha deceiving?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)