Short Answer Questions Key
1. To whom is Pascali writing?
The Sultan in Constantinople.
2. How long has Pascali been a paid informer?
Nearly 20 years.
3. What does Pascali say he does to his stories?
4. Who has recently arrived by boat to the island?
5. What is the overarching emotion that the newcomer exudes?
6. What does Pascali think about him and this recent arrival?
That their destinies are intertwined.
7. What does Pascali's salary not allow him?
This section contains 5,693 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)