Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section 1
1. To whom is Pascali writing?
2. How long has Pascali been a paid informer?
3. What does Pascali say he does to his stories?
4. Who has recently arrived by boat to the island?
5. What is the overarching emotion that the newcomer exudes?
6. What does Pascali think about him and this recent arrival?
7. What does Pascali's salary not allow him?
8. Why is Dranas rude to Pascali?
9. Of what is Pascali now convinced?
10. Why does Pascali want to travel to Stambul?
11. What meetings does Pascali stop attending months ago?
12. What does the crumbling island seem like a metaphor for to Pascali?
This section contains 1,650 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)