|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pascali realize that Bowles believes about himself?
(a) Bowles believes he is a prophet.
(b) Bowles believes he is the messiah of Greek art.
(c) Bowles believes he is above the law.
(d) Bowles believes himself to be on a mission from a higher power.
2. For how much does Bowles obtain the lease?
(a) Two hundred liras.
(b) Twenty liras.
(c) Fifty liras.
(d) The request for the lease is denied.
3. Of what does Pascali remind the Sultan?
(a) That rebel forces are increasing.
(b) That his monthly salary has not increased in 10 years.
(c) That his last report was two days late.
(d) That the rebels have all laid down their arms.
4. Who is Bowles supposed to meet with at the opening of this section?
5. Why does Pascali decide to seek out Lydia?
(a) To seek information, as well as a meal.
(b) To ask her to marry him.
(c) To see if she will undertake a spy mission for the Sultan.
(d) To see if Bowles is with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lydia and Pascali talk about concerning the boats?
2. When Pascali tells Bowles Pasha wants to kill Bowles, what is Bowles' response?
3. How does Pascali portray Bowles?
4. How does Pascali view Bowles after the meeting with Izzet?
5. What does Pascali see as he's walking home through the market?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)