|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pascali visit Dr. Hogan?
(a) Pascali needs a kind conversation and information.
(b) To relate to someone who is honest.
(c) To get a shot and information.
(d) Because his eyesight is getting worse.
2. Where do Pascali and Marchant go?
(a) To the Sanctuary of Artemis.
(b) To the church to witness the festival.
(c) To the mainland.
(d) To Pascali's apartment.
3. What does Herr Gesing believe about British trade?
(a) That Britain only opposes politics when it is harming their trade.
(b) That they have blundered their way into wealth.
(c) That they only rival the Americans.
(d) That they are less inept than the Turks.
4. Why do Pascali and Bowles meet with Izzet at the hotel?
(a) So they cannot be secretly killed at Pasha's house.
(b) For public witnesses.
(c) Because they have a great buffet.
(d) To discuss the seven hundred liras payment.
5. Why does Pascali decide to seek out Lydia?
(a) To seek information, as well as a meal.
(b) To see if she will undertake a spy mission for the Sultan.
(c) To ask her to marry him.
(d) To see if Bowles is with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does he admit concerning the Turks and Greeks?
2. Upon whose head is the responsibility for this situation?
3. What does Pascali believe about the information he gives Bowles in their conversation?
4. What does Pascali see about the papers on the desk?
5. How does Bowles think the British operate trade?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)