|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Pascali writing?
(a) The Sultan in Constantinople.
(b) The Pope.
(c) His eldest daughter.
(d) His wife.
2. Of what does Pascali become painfully aware?
(a) That Pascali no longer is in the loop for information.
(b) That Bowles has stirred her desire.
(c) That Lydia is no longer interested in Pascali.
(d) That Lydia has many suitors.
3. To what does Pascali agree?
(a) To finding Bowles.
(b) To getting the money from Lydia.
(c) To removing the soldiers.
(d) To killing Bowles.
4. What happens as Pascali waits at the hotel?
(a) Bowles does not show up.
(b) Pascali witnesses a handoff of a large package from Bowles to Smith.
(c) Bowles arrives but will not speak to Pascali.
(d) Pascali gets drunk.
5. What does Pascali believe about humankind?
(a) That humankind is always wavering on the edge of oblivion.
(b) That humankind is neither kind nor human.
(c) That humankind prefers to be kind rather than cruel.
(d) That humankind prefers destruction to balance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the person go who Pascali is following?
2. What is the current environment on the island like?
3. Who owns the lands where the Sanctuary of Artemis is located?
4. About what does Pascali warn Bowles?
5. What two people does Pascali notice out of the window at Pasha's office who seem to be arguing.
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)