|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gawan need to get from a twig in order to prove his love to Orgeluse?
2. Who is going to meet Gawan at Schastel marveille, according to a note that the squire delivers?
(b) No one.
(d) King Arthur.
3. Where do Orgeluse and Gawan go when she asks him to defend himself if he can as a knight?
(a) Broad river.
(c) Castle turret.
4. Gawan is innocent of the charges, but he must still face the _________, at this point of the story.
5. Who does the castle rightfully belong to, according to Queen Arnive?
(b) No one.
(c) King Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ladies weep to see _________ leave with Gawan, according to this part of the story.
2. What does Gawan see when he is in the castle, though it constantly dodges away from him?
3. A brawny ________ enters the room as well with a club in his hand, ready to battle Gawan.
4. Who will not tell Queen Arnive of his errand, which vexes her during the story?
5. Orgeluse tells Gawan that she hates King Gramoflanz because the king killed her ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who must fight the duel in order to win the honor before Itonje, according to the story?
2. What does Gawan not tell Itonje, even as he offers his services to her to help her with her romance?
3. What does Gawan tell Itonje after freeing Lischois and Turkoyt?
4. What does the knight tell Gawan about Orgeluse when they ride to meet the injured knight?
5. What is the sight that inspires Gawan to continue fighting as well?
6. What does Gawan forbid Lady Bene to tell Itonje?
7. Why doesn't Lady Bene answer Gawan's question about the other women in the castle?
8. What is strange about the duel that Gawan has to be in at the start of this section?
9. What does Orgeluse tell Gawan he can not contemplate, which makes him all the more dedicated to her?
10. Who are the three ladies that Gawan is instructed to kiss as a part of his healing process?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)