|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kingrimursel chides the _________ for offering violence even though Gawan was promised safe passage to the duel.
(c) Old knight.
2. Where was the knight wounded, according to the knight's own description of the events?
(c) King Arthur's Court.
3. _________ is the reason why the fallen knight was injured, as Gawan soon finds out.
4. Gawan's host refuses to answer any questions about the castle as they say it will bring _________ to Gawan's heart.
5. What does Gawan use in order to fight off the attach from others, as given to him by Antikione?
(b) Chess pieces.
(d) Buckets of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many knights approach Gawan alongside King Vergulaht, according to the story?
2. Gawan is instructed to buy a product from the ________ at the gate of the castle, according to the book.
3. A brawny ________ enters the room as well with a club in his hand, ready to battle Gawan.
4. Where do Orgeluse and Gawan go when she asks him to defend himself if he can as a knight?
5. King Gramoflanz is fighting a duel in order to win the honor before ___________, according to the story.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Queen Arnive vexed by at the start of this section of the book?
2. What happens when the knight and Gawan race toward each other?
3. What does the lady do when Gawan insists upon serving her?
4. Who must fight the duel in order to win the honor before Itonje, according to the story?
5. What does Gawan tell Itonje after freeing Lischois and Turkoyt?
6. What happens when a brawny rustic enters the room with Gawan?
7. What does Gawan do which ignores his host's fears, according to the story?
8. What does Trevrizent tell Parzival before Parzival leaves once again?
9. What does Orgeluse tell Gawan he can not contemplate, which makes him all the more dedicated to her?
10. What does Gawan grant to King Gramoflanz after conceding the victory in the story?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)