|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gawan is instructed to buy a product from the ________ at the gate of the castle, according to the book.
(c) Medicine man.
2. Gawan pledges to be Queen Arnive's __________ as she has helped him heal with the help of her medicines.
3. Gawan is innocent of the charges, but he must still face the _________, at this point of the story.
4. What does the knight take from Gawan in order to make up for a past trouble they shared?
5. Who is going to meet Gawan at Schastel marveille, according to a note that the squire delivers?
(c) No one.
(d) King Arthur.
6. Gawan and the other knight race toward each other for the _________, according to the story.
(b) The army.
(c) The war.
7. What is the name of the sorcerer who has bespelled the castle where Gawan had been staying?
8. Who secretly arms himself, even though King Arthur tries to stop a duel from happening at all?
9. Who is NOT one of the three ladies that Gawan is instructed to kiss after pledging to help Queen Arnive?
10. Everyone laments when they realize that ________ has secretly left.
(c) King Arthur.
11. Where does Gawan find a motionless knight alongside, according to the description in the story?
(a) A stone tablet.
(b) River Thames.
(c) The cell by the river.
(d) River Sabins.
12. The Queen applies ________ which cause Gawan to sleep, and no one disturbs his rest, according to the book.
13. What does Gawan see when he is in the castle, though it constantly dodges away from him?
14. For how long does Parzival stay with Trevrizent when he is traveling during this part of the story?
(b) One month.
(c) One moon.
(d) One week.
15. What does Gawan leave in order to seek out, according to this point of the story?
(b) His mother.
(c) King Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will not tell Queen Arnive of his errand, which vexes her during the story?
2. How many knights approach Gawan alongside King Vergulaht, according to the story?
3. Lady Bene treats Gawan courteously, demonstrating her excellent ________, according to the story.
4. What does Parzival find Sigune in when he is out on his quest for the Gral?
5. What does Gawan give to Itonje from King Gramoflanz?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)