|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arnive says that the _______ show everything that is happening for miles around, when he is in the presence of it.
2. Kingrimursel returns to the castle and offers his help to __________ during the skirmish.
(c) The King.
(d) No one.
3. Gawan is cleared of all _________ when he meets for his duel a year later.
4. Where does Gawan find a motionless knight alongside, according to the description in the story?
(a) River Thames.
(b) The cell by the river.
(c) A stone tablet.
(d) River Sabins.
5. The King directs Gawan to his castle where his younger ________ resides and where Gawan can take shelter until the King returns.
6. What does Gawan offer to the lady who is in the field with a fallen knight?
(a) Medical aid.
(c) Some food.
7. Who is the person who has guarded the tree that Gawan needs to seek in order to please Orgeluse?
(c) Red Knight.
(d) King Gramoflanz.
8. Kingrimursel postpones the duel for _______ to take place at Barbigoal in the presence of King Meljanz, which Gawan agrees to.
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) A day.
9. Repanse de Schoye, the woman who carried the ________, is Parzival's aunt and loaned him her cloak.
10. Who does Parzival leave in order to seek out the Gral after being dismissed by Cundrie's sharp words?
(d) King Arthur.
11. What does the knight take from Gawan in order to make up for a past trouble they shared?
12. Where was the knight wounded, according to the knight's own description of the events?
(c) King Arthur's Court.
13. Who does the castle rightfully belong to, according to Queen Arnive?
(b) King Arthur.
(d) No one.
14. _________ forbids Lady Bene from telling Itonje that her brother is to duel her beloved.
(a) King Arthur.
15. Orgeluse tells Gawan that she hates King Gramoflanz because the king killed her ____________.
(b) First son.
(c) First husband.
(d) Her favorite knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Five hundred __________ seek to keep Gawan from the bed that he has been able to find.
2. From what does Sigune receive nourishment from when she is in her current location?
3. Who died of grief when her son left her, as Parzival finds out in this part of the story?
4. Queen Arnive asks _________ to remove the cause of Itonje's grief, according to the story?
5. Who will not tell Queen Arnive of his errand, which vexes her during the story?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)