|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will not tell Queen Arnive of his errand, which vexes her during the story?
2. Who follows the bloody trail from the knight in order to face the opponent who ran him through?
(c) No one.
3. For how long does Parzival seek out the Gral, according to this part of the story?
(a) Two and a half years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Four and a half years.
4. _________ is the reason why the fallen knight was injured, as Gawan soon finds out.
5. Where do Orgeluse and Gawan go when she asks him to defend himself if he can as a knight?
(a) Broad river.
(c) Castle turret.
6. What does Gawan use in order to fight off the attach from others, as given to him by Antikione?
(a) Buckets of water.
(c) Chess pieces.
7. Arnive warns Gawan against fighting _________, as this person is a formidable man.
(b) King Arthur.
8. King Gramoflanz is fighting a duel in order to win the honor before ___________, according to the story.
(d) King Arthur.
9. Repanse de Schoye, the woman who carried the ________, is Parzival's aunt and loaned him her cloak.
10. Who finds Antikione and Gawan together when they are alone after they meet for the first time?
(c) Old knight.
11. What does the brawny one release to hurt Gawan, though Gawan fights it and wins?
12. What does Gawan leave in order to seek out, according to this point of the story?
(b) His mother.
(c) King Arthur.
13. Who is assured his comfort during the night, according to the way the story is told?
(d) King Gramoflanz.
14. What does the knight take from Gawan in order to make up for a past trouble they shared?
15. What does Gawan need to get from a twig in order to prove his love to Orgeluse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to help Itonje and King Gramoflanz in their romance?
2. The Queen applies ________ which cause Gawan to sleep, and no one disturbs his rest, according to the book.
3. How many knights approach Gawan alongside King Vergulaht, according to the story?
4. Kingrimursel postpones the duel for _______ to take place at Barbigoal in the presence of King Meljanz, which Gawan agrees to.
5. What does Gawan notice when he wakes up the next day during the first part of this section?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)