|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Parzival that it is Good Friday as he is traveling once more?
(a) Grey Knight.
(b) Black Knight.
(c) Red Knight.
(d) White Knight.
2. Queen Arnive is also unable to find out the identity of the _________ who won the adventure at Schastel marveille.
3. Gawan is cleared of all _________ when he meets for his duel a year later.
4. Who is going to meet Gawan at Schastel marveille, according to a note that the squire delivers?
(a) No one.
(d) King Arthur.
5. Who brings to King Gramoflanz the ring that Itonje had?
(a) Lady Bene.
(c) King Arthur.
6. Where was the knight wounded, according to the knight's own description of the events?
(c) King Arthur's Court.
7. What does Gawan use in order to fight off the attach from others, as given to him by Antikione?
(b) Chess pieces.
(c) Buckets of water.
8. For how long does Parzival seek out the Gral, according to this part of the story?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two and a half years.
(d) Four and a half years.
9. What does Trevrizent tell Parzival to give him when he is going to leave again?
10. Everyone laments when they realize that ________ has secretly left.
(a) King Arthur.
11. What do King Vergulaht and Gawan each search for separately when they meet up?
12. Repanse de Schoye, the woman who carried the ________, is Parzival's aunt and loaned him her cloak.
13. The squire cannot tell Queen Arnive about his __________ when he returns, according to the story.
14. What does Gawan need to get from a twig in order to prove his love to Orgeluse?
15. Arnive warns Gawan against fighting _________, as this person is a formidable man.
(c) King Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orgeluse says that Gawan will only earn _______ through her when he offers his services to her.
2. The Queen applies ________ which cause Gawan to sleep, and no one disturbs his rest, according to the book.
3. Who enters into Gawan's thoughts as he is trying to heal from his wounds?
4. Parzival refuses to be __________, so he sets out to pursue more hardships in his quest for the Gral.
5. _________ is the reason why the fallen knight was injured, as Gawan soon finds out.
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)