|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gawan marry at this point of the story, though it seems surprising, given past events?
(d) No one.
2. Who is assured his comfort during the night, according to the way the story is told?
(c) King Gramoflanz.
3. What is the name of the sorcerer who has bespelled the castle where Gawan had been staying?
4. Everyone laments when they realize that ________ has secretly left.
(d) King Arthur.
5. Who brings to King Gramoflanz the ring that Itonje had?
(b) Lady Bene.
(c) King Arthur.
6. Who finds Antikione and Gawan together when they are alone after they meet for the first time?
(d) Old knight.
7. What do King Vergulaht and Gawan each search for separately when they meet up?
8. What does the brawny one release to hurt Gawan, though Gawan fights it and wins?
9. What does Gawan offer to the lady who is in the field with a fallen knight?
(b) Medical aid.
(c) Some food.
10. What does Trevrizent tell Parzival to give him when he is going to leave again?
11. Queen Arnive is also unable to find out the identity of the _________ who won the adventure at Schastel marveille.
12. Who does Gawan ask about a castle that is near to where he is staying?
(b) The angler.
(d) Lady Bene.
13. Parzival says that he has forfeited much ________ in the endeavor to seek out the Gral, as he is talking to his cousin.
14. The squire cannot tell Queen Arnive about his __________ when he returns, according to the story.
15. How many knights approach Gawan alongside King Vergulaht, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who secretly arms himself, even though King Arthur tries to stop a duel from happening at all?
2. _________ forbids Lady Bene from telling Itonje that her brother is to duel her beloved.
3. Orgeluse comes to Gawan's heart by a _________ path and enters into his waking thoughts as well.
4. Lady Bene treats Gawan courteously, demonstrating her excellent ________, according to the story.
5. Where does Gawan walk to after he wakes up and gets dressed after resting?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)