Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Trevrizent says that he will vouch for Parzival's penitence before ___________.
(d) King Arthur.
2. Both of the knights are knocked from their ________, according to the description of the match.
3. What does Parzival find Sigune in when he is out on his quest for the Gral?
4. What does Gramoflanz postpone until the next day when he hears about the duel of Gawan?
(a) His practice.
(c) His meeting with Parvizal.
(d) Meeting Itonje.
5. Who brings to King Gramoflanz the ring that Itonje had?
(b) Lady Bene.
(c) King Arthur.
6. ______ mocks Gawan for imagining that he has distinguished himself because the ladies have seen the outcome of the battle.
(b) King Arthur.
7. Five hundred __________ seek to keep Gawan from the bed that he has been able to find.
8. What does the host tell Gawan to do if he wants to learn more about the castle on his own?
(a) Arm himself.
(b) Find the Gral.
(c) Say a prayer.
(d) Gather an army.
9. Where does Gawan find a motionless knight alongside, according to the description in the story?
(a) The cell by the river.
(b) A stone tablet.
(c) River Thames.
(d) River Sabins.
10. Who finds Antikione and Gawan together when they are alone after they meet for the first time?
(b) Old knight.
11. Who offers to help Itonje and King Gramoflanz in their romance?
(b) No one.
12. Parzival says that he has forfeited much ________ in the endeavor to seek out the Gral, as he is talking to his cousin.
13. What is the name of the sorcerer who has bespelled the castle where Gawan had been staying?
14. Who is assured his comfort during the night, according to the way the story is told?
(a) King Gramoflanz.
15. What does Gawan need to get from a twig in order to prove his love to Orgeluse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Parzival leave in order to seek out the Gral after being dismissed by Cundrie's sharp words?
2. Who died of grief when her son left her, as Parzival finds out in this part of the story?
3. Gawan's host refuses to answer any questions about the castle as they say it will bring _________ to Gawan's heart.
4. Arnive warns Gawan against fighting _________, as this person is a formidable man.
5. What does Gawan notice when he wakes up the next day during the first part of this section?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)