|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are thrown at the bed first when Gawan is finally able to jump over it?
2. Parzival says that he has forfeited much ________ in the endeavor to seek out the Gral, as he is talking to his cousin.
3. Who does the castle rightfully belong to, according to Queen Arnive?
(c) No one.
(d) King Arthur.
4. _________ forbids Lady Bene from telling Itonje that her brother is to duel her beloved.
(d) King Arthur.
5. Who enters into Gawan's thoughts as he is trying to heal from his wounds?
6. Everyone laments when they realize that ________ has secretly left.
(a) King Arthur.
7. What does Orgeluse step onto before saying that she had doubt that Gawan will see her very soon?
(b) Train platform.
8. Kingrimursel chides the _________ for offering violence even though Gawan was promised safe passage to the duel.
(d) Old knight.
9. What does Gawan leave in order to seek out, according to this point of the story?
(b) His mother.
(c) King Arthur.
10. Orgeluse says that Gawan will only earn _______ through her when he offers his services to her.
11. Who follows the bloody trail from the knight in order to face the opponent who ran him through?
(b) No one.
12. Gawan pledges to be Queen Arnive's __________ as she has helped him heal with the help of her medicines.
13. Who is going to meet Gawan at Schastel marveille, according to a note that the squire delivers?
(b) King Arthur.
(d) No one.
14. What does Gawan need to get from a twig in order to prove his love to Orgeluse?
15. What is the name of the sorcerer who has bespelled the castle where Gawan had been staying?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Queen applies ________ which cause Gawan to sleep, and no one disturbs his rest, according to the book.
2. King Vergulaht has promised to help __________ find the Gral as a condition of his surrender and offers the same help to Gawan.
3. Where does Gawan walk to after he wakes up and gets dressed after resting?
4. Who died of grief when her son left her, as Parzival finds out in this part of the story?
5. What does Gawan give to Itonje from King Gramoflanz?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)