Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ forbids Lady Bene from telling Itonje that her brother is to duel her beloved.
(c) King Arthur.
2. Who brings to King Gramoflanz the ring that Itonje had?
(b) King Arthur.
(c) Lady Bene.
3. Who does Parzival leave in order to seek out the Gral after being dismissed by Cundrie's sharp words?
(d) King Arthur.
4. Gawan and the other knight race toward each other for the _________, according to the story.
(c) The war.
(d) The army.
5. Orgeluse tells Gawan that she hates King Gramoflanz because the king killed her ____________.
(a) Her favorite knight.
(c) First husband.
(d) First son.
6. What is the name of the sorcerer who has bespelled the castle where Gawan had been staying?
7. Who is NOT one of the three ladies that Gawan is instructed to kiss after pledging to help Queen Arnive?
8. What does Gawan need to get from a twig in order to prove his love to Orgeluse?
9. The King directs Gawan to his castle where his younger ________ resides and where Gawan can take shelter until the King returns.
10. What does Gawan leave in order to seek out, according to this point of the story?
(c) His mother.
(d) King Arthur.
11. Who is the person who has guarded the tree that Gawan needs to seek in order to please Orgeluse?
(a) King Gramoflanz.
(b) Red Knight.
12. From what does Sigune receive nourishment from when she is in her current location?
(a) The water.
(b) No one.
(c) The Gral.
(d) The fairies.
13. Who will not tell Queen Arnive of his errand, which vexes her during the story?
14. Who does the castle rightfully belong to, according to Queen Arnive?
(a) King Arthur.
(d) No one.
15. Five hundred __________ seek to keep Gawan from the bed that he has been able to find.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arnive says that the _______ show everything that is happening for miles around, when he is in the presence of it.
2. Gawan is cleared of all _________ when he meets for his duel a year later.
3. What does Gramoflanz postpone until the next day when he hears about the duel of Gawan?
4. What does the host tell Gawan to do if he wants to learn more about the castle on his own?
5. Who weeps for joy when King Arthur's court arrives at the castle where he has been staying?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)