|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings to King Gramoflanz the ring that Itonje had?
(a) King Arthur.
(d) Lady Bene.
2. What does Gramoflanz postpone until the next day when he hears about the duel of Gawan?
(a) Meeting Itonje.
(b) His meeting with Parvizal.
(c) His practice.
3. Queen Arnive weeps when she hears the news of Gawan's battle and tells two ladies to see if he ____________.
(a) Has left.
(b) Has won.
(c) Has gotten the prize.
(d) Is dead.
4. Who secretly arms himself, even though King Arthur tries to stop a duel from happening at all?
5. Orgeluse says that Gawan will only earn _______ through her when he offers his services to her.
6. King Gramoflanz is fighting a duel in order to win the honor before ___________, according to the story.
(d) King Arthur.
7. Who offers to help Itonje and King Gramoflanz in their romance?
(c) No one.
8. _________ forbids Lady Bene from telling Itonje that her brother is to duel her beloved.
(c) King Arthur.
9. What does the knight take from Gawan in order to make up for a past trouble they shared?
10. Kingrimursel returns to the castle and offers his help to __________ during the skirmish.
(a) No one.
(b) The King.
11. The ladies weep to see _________ leave with Gawan, according to this part of the story.
12. Who suggests that they take refuge in the turret outside of one of the bedrooms?
(a) The King.
13. What does Gawan leave in order to seek out, according to this point of the story?
(c) His mother.
(d) King Arthur.
14. Who will not tell Queen Arnive of his errand, which vexes her during the story?
15. Who informs Parzival that it is Good Friday as he is traveling once more?
(a) Black Knight.
(b) Grey Knight.
(c) White Knight.
(d) Red Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gawan pledges to be Queen Arnive's __________ as she has helped him heal with the help of her medicines.
2. The squire cannot tell Queen Arnive about his __________ when he returns, according to the story.
3. Orgeluse comes to Gawan's heart by a _________ path and enters into his waking thoughts as well.
4. Who does Parzival leave in order to seek out the Gral after being dismissed by Cundrie's sharp words?
5. What does Gawan use in order to fight off the attach from others, as given to him by Antikione?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)