|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Queen applies ________ which cause Gawan to sleep, and no one disturbs his rest, according to the book.
2. Five hundred __________ seek to keep Gawan from the bed that he has been able to find.
3. What does Gawan see when he is in the castle, though it constantly dodges away from him?
4. Who is NOT one of the three ladies that Gawan is instructed to kiss after pledging to help Queen Arnive?
5. Gawan is innocent of the charges, but he must still face the _________, at this point of the story.
6. What does Orgeluse step onto before saying that she had doubt that Gawan will see her very soon?
(a) Train platform.
7. Who weeps for joy when King Arthur's court arrives at the castle where he has been staying?
(b) The squire.
(d) No one.
8. What does Gramoflanz postpone until the next day when he hears about the duel of Gawan?
(a) His meeting with Parvizal.
(b) Meeting Itonje.
(d) His practice.
9. The King directs Gawan to his castle where his younger ________ resides and where Gawan can take shelter until the King returns.
10. Where was the knight wounded, according to the knight's own description of the events?
(c) King Arthur's Court.
11. For how long does Parzival seek out the Gral, according to this part of the story?
(a) Four and a half years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Two and a half years.
(d) Five years.
12. What does the brawny one release to hurt Gawan, though Gawan fights it and wins?
13. Orgeluse says that Gawan will only earn _______ through her when he offers his services to her.
14. What are thrown at the bed first when Gawan is finally able to jump over it?
15. ______ mocks Gawan for imagining that he has distinguished himself because the ladies have seen the outcome of the battle.
(a) King Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gawan leave in order to seek out, according to this point of the story?
2. Who does Gawan marry at this point of the story, though it seems surprising, given past events?
3. What do King Vergulaht and Gawan each search for separately when they meet up?
4. What raises the spirits of King Gramoflanz when he is getting ready for battle?
5. Gawan pledges to be Queen Arnive's __________ as she has helped him heal with the help of her medicines.
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)