|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The King directs Gawan to his castle where his younger ________ resides and where Gawan can take shelter until the King returns.
2. Parzival refuses to be __________, so he sets out to pursue more hardships in his quest for the Gral.
3. What does Gawan offer to the lady who is in the field with a fallen knight?
(a) Some food.
(d) Medical aid.
4. King Gramoflanz is fighting a duel in order to win the honor before ___________, according to the story.
(c) King Arthur.
5. Who secretly arms himself, even though King Arthur tries to stop a duel from happening at all?
6. Who does Parzival leave in order to seek out the Gral after being dismissed by Cundrie's sharp words?
(b) King Arthur.
7. The squire cannot tell Queen Arnive about his __________ when he returns, according to the story.
8. Orgeluse says that Gawan will only earn _______ through her when he offers his services to her.
9. What do King Vergulaht and Gawan each search for separately when they meet up?
10. What does Gawan notice when he wakes up the next day during the first part of this section?
(a) A book.
(c) A picture.
(d) The Gral.
11. Where does Gawan walk to after he wakes up and gets dressed after resting?
12. Repanse de Schoye, the woman who carried the ________, is Parzival's aunt and loaned him her cloak.
13. What does Gawan leave in order to seek out, according to this point of the story?
(c) His mother.
(d) King Arthur.
14. Who does Gawan marry at this point of the story, though it seems surprising, given past events?
(d) No one.
15. Who suggests that they take refuge in the turret outside of one of the bedrooms?
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parzival find Sigune in when he is out on his quest for the Gral?
2. Both of the knights are knocked from their ________, according to the description of the match.
3. Orgeluse planned to entice _______ into great toil with her deceitful ways, according to the story.
4. Orgeluse comes to Gawan's heart by a _________ path and enters into his waking thoughts as well.
5. Kingrimursel chides the _________ for offering violence even though Gawan was promised safe passage to the duel.
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)