|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gawan leave in order to seek out, according to this point of the story?
(b) King Arthur.
(c) His mother.
2. The squire cannot tell Queen Arnive about his __________ when he returns, according to the story.
3. Who died of grief when her son left her, as Parzival finds out in this part of the story?
(a) No one.
4. What does the host tell Gawan to do if he wants to learn more about the castle on his own?
(a) Gather an army.
(b) Say a prayer.
(c) Arm himself.
(d) Find the Gral.
5. Who is the person who has guarded the tree that Gawan needs to seek in order to please Orgeluse?
(c) Red Knight.
(d) King Gramoflanz.
6. Who brings to King Gramoflanz the ring that Itonje had?
(a) Lady Bene.
(b) King Arthur.
7. Who does Parzival leave in order to seek out the Gral after being dismissed by Cundrie's sharp words?
(d) King Arthur.
8. Who enters into Gawan's thoughts as he is trying to heal from his wounds?
9. Where does Gawan walk to after he wakes up and gets dressed after resting?
10. Gawan and the other knight race toward each other for the _________, according to the story.
(a) The war.
(b) The army.
11. Gawan pledges to be Queen Arnive's __________ as she has helped him heal with the help of her medicines.
12. What does Gawan offer to the lady who is in the field with a fallen knight?
(a) Some food.
(b) Medical aid.
13. The ladies weep to see _________ leave with Gawan, according to this part of the story.
14. What does Gawan use in order to fight off the attach from others, as given to him by Antikione?
(c) Buckets of water.
(d) Chess pieces.
15. The King directs Gawan to his castle where his younger ________ resides and where Gawan can take shelter until the King returns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to help Itonje and King Gramoflanz in their romance?
2. Five hundred __________ seek to keep Gawan from the bed that he has been able to find.
3. Who finds Antikione and Gawan together when they are alone after they meet for the first time?
4. Who rode out recently with the Gral and Parzival is instructed to go see if he can catch up with him?
5. Gawan is instructed to buy a product from the ________ at the gate of the castle, according to the book.
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)