|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the castle rightfully belong to, according to Queen Arnive?
(a) No one.
(d) King Arthur.
2. What does Gramoflanz postpone until the next day when he hears about the duel of Gawan?
(a) His practice.
(b) His meeting with Parvizal.
(c) Meeting Itonje.
3. Kingrimursel returns to the castle and offers his help to __________ during the skirmish.
(a) No one.
(c) The King.
4. Who secretly arms himself, even though King Arthur tries to stop a duel from happening at all?
5. Where does Gawan find a motionless knight alongside, according to the description in the story?
(a) The cell by the river.
(b) A stone tablet.
(c) River Sabins.
(d) River Thames.
6. What does Gawan notice when he wakes up the next day during the first part of this section?
(a) A book.
(c) The Gral.
(d) A picture.
7. Who offers to help Itonje and King Gramoflanz in their romance?
(d) No one.
8. The ladies weep to see _________ leave with Gawan, according to this part of the story.
9. What does Gawan use in order to fight off the attach from others, as given to him by Antikione?
(c) Chess pieces.
(d) Buckets of water.
10. From what does Sigune receive nourishment from when she is in her current location?
(a) The Gral.
(b) The water.
(c) The fairies.
(d) No one.
11. Where do Orgeluse and Gawan go when she asks him to defend himself if he can as a knight?
(a) Broad river.
(c) Castle turret.
12. What do King Vergulaht and Gawan each search for separately when they meet up?
13. Both of the knights are knocked from their ________, according to the description of the match.
14. Five hundred __________ seek to keep Gawan from the bed that he has been able to find.
15. Kingrimursel chides the _________ for offering violence even though Gawan was promised safe passage to the duel.
(b) Old knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Parzival says that he has forfeited much ________ in the endeavor to seek out the Gral, as he is talking to his cousin.
2. A brawny ________ enters the room as well with a club in his hand, ready to battle Gawan.
3. Parzival refuses to be __________, so he sets out to pursue more hardships in his quest for the Gral.
4. What does Trevrizent tell Parzival to give him when he is going to leave again?
5. The squire cannot tell Queen Arnive about his __________ when he returns, according to the story.
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)