|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the knight take from Gawan in order to make up for a past trouble they shared?
2. The Queen applies ________ which cause Gawan to sleep, and no one disturbs his rest, according to the book.
3. Where does Gawan find a motionless knight alongside, according to the description in the story?
(a) A stone tablet.
(b) River Sabins.
(c) River Thames.
(d) The cell by the river.
4. Who informs Parzival that it is Good Friday as he is traveling once more?
(a) Grey Knight.
(b) White Knight.
(c) Red Knight.
(d) Black Knight.
5. Who brings to King Gramoflanz the ring that Itonje had?
(a) Lady Bene.
(c) King Arthur.
6. Who will not tell Queen Arnive of his errand, which vexes her during the story?
7. What does Parzival find Sigune in when he is out on his quest for the Gral?
8. Who rode out recently with the Gral and Parzival is instructed to go see if he can catch up with him?
(c) King Arthur.
9. What does Gawan leave in order to seek out, according to this point of the story?
(b) King Arthur.
(d) His mother.
10. For how long does Parzival stay with Trevrizent when he is traveling during this part of the story?
(a) One moon.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
11. Gawan pledges to be Queen Arnive's __________ as she has helped him heal with the help of her medicines.
12. What does Trevrizent tell Parzival to give him when he is going to leave again?
13. Where do Orgeluse and Gawan go when she asks him to defend himself if he can as a knight?
(a) Broad river.
(c) Castle turret.
14. Who is assured his comfort during the night, according to the way the story is told?
(d) King Gramoflanz.
15. What raises the spirits of King Gramoflanz when he is getting ready for battle?
(c) King Arthur's presence.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ladies weep to see _________ leave with Gawan, according to this part of the story.
2. Queen Arnive is also unable to find out the identity of the _________ who won the adventure at Schastel marveille.
3. Who is going to meet Gawan at Schastel marveille, according to a note that the squire delivers?
4. A brawny ________ enters the room as well with a club in his hand, ready to battle Gawan.
5. What does Gawan see when he is in the castle, though it constantly dodges away from him?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)