|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Queen Arnive is also unable to find out the identity of the _________ who won the adventure at Schastel marveille.
2. How many knights approach Gawan alongside King Vergulaht, according to the story?
3. What does Gawan see when he is in the castle, though it constantly dodges away from him?
4. Gawan's host refuses to answer any questions about the castle as they say it will bring _________ to Gawan's heart.
5. Everyone laments when they realize that ________ has secretly left.
(b) King Arthur.
6. Who brings to King Gramoflanz the ring that Itonje had?
(a) Lady Bene.
(d) King Arthur.
7. Parzival says that he has forfeited much ________ in the endeavor to seek out the Gral, as he is talking to his cousin.
8. Who is NOT one of the three ladies that Gawan is instructed to kiss after pledging to help Queen Arnive?
9. Who does Gawan marry at this point of the story, though it seems surprising, given past events?
(c) No one.
10. What does Trevrizent tell Parzival to give him when he is going to leave again?
11. _________ is the reason why the fallen knight was injured, as Gawan soon finds out.
12. What does the brawny one release to hurt Gawan, though Gawan fights it and wins?
13. What does Gawan give to Itonje from King Gramoflanz?
(a) A paper.
(b) A rose.
(c) The Gral.
(d) The ring.
14. The ladies weep to see _________ leave with Gawan, according to this part of the story.
15. What does Gawan offer to the lady who is in the field with a fallen knight?
(b) Some food.
(c) Medical aid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the knight wounded, according to the knight's own description of the events?
2. Who suggests that they take refuge in the turret outside of one of the bedrooms?
3. Who offers to help Itonje and King Gramoflanz in their romance?
4. Who will not tell Queen Arnive of his errand, which vexes her during the story?
5. What does Parzival find Sigune in when he is out on his quest for the Gral?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)