|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gawan marry at this point of the story, though it seems surprising, given past events?
(a) No one.
2. Who is NOT one of the three ladies that Gawan is instructed to kiss after pledging to help Queen Arnive?
3. Gawan and the other knight race toward each other for the _________, according to the story.
(b) The army.
(c) The war.
4. What are thrown at the bed first when Gawan is finally able to jump over it?
5. The King directs Gawan to his castle where his younger ________ resides and where Gawan can take shelter until the King returns.
6. Repanse de Schoye, the woman who carried the ________, is Parzival's aunt and loaned him her cloak.
7. What does Gawan offer to the lady who is in the field with a fallen knight?
(a) Medical aid.
(b) Some food.
8. How many knights approach Gawan alongside King Vergulaht, according to the story?
9. Where do Orgeluse and Gawan go when she asks him to defend himself if he can as a knight?
(a) Castle turret.
(d) Broad river.
10. Who brings to King Gramoflanz the ring that Itonje had?
(a) Lady Bene.
(b) King Arthur.
11. Parzival refuses to be __________, so he sets out to pursue more hardships in his quest for the Gral.
12. What does the knight take from Gawan in order to make up for a past trouble they shared?
13. What does Gawan notice when he wakes up the next day during the first part of this section?
(a) The Gral.
(c) A book.
(d) A picture.
14. _________ is the reason why the fallen knight was injured, as Gawan soon finds out.
15. Who follows the bloody trail from the knight in order to face the opponent who ran him through?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will not tell Queen Arnive of his errand, which vexes her during the story?
2. What does Gawan leave in order to seek out, according to this point of the story?
3. What do King Vergulaht and Gawan each search for separately when they meet up?
4. What raises the spirits of King Gramoflanz when he is getting ready for battle?
5. What does Trevrizent tell Parzival to give him when he is going to leave again?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)