|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ forbids Lady Bene from telling Itonje that her brother is to duel her beloved.
(c) King Arthur.
2. Who offers to help Itonje and King Gramoflanz in their romance?
(b) No one.
3. How many knights approach Gawan alongside King Vergulaht, according to the story?
4. What does the brawny one release to hurt Gawan, though Gawan fights it and wins?
5. Who died of grief when her son left her, as Parzival finds out in this part of the story?
(a) No one.
6. Where does Gawan walk to after he wakes up and gets dressed after resting?
7. Orgeluse tells Gawan that she hates King Gramoflanz because the king killed her ____________.
(a) First husband.
(c) First son.
(d) Her favorite knight.
8. Who brings to King Gramoflanz the ring that Itonje had?
(a) King Arthur.
(b) Lady Bene.
9. Who rode out recently with the Gral and Parzival is instructed to go see if he can catch up with him?
(b) King Arthur.
10. What does Gramoflanz postpone until the next day when he hears about the duel of Gawan?
(a) His meeting with Parvizal.
(b) Meeting Itonje.
(c) His practice.
11. Who does Gawan ask about a castle that is near to where he is staying?
(b) The angler.
(d) Lady Bene.
12. Who is assured his comfort during the night, according to the way the story is told?
(d) King Gramoflanz.
13. Who enters into Gawan's thoughts as he is trying to heal from his wounds?
14. What does Gawan see when he is in the castle, though it constantly dodges away from him?
15. Who does Gawan marry at this point of the story, though it seems surprising, given past events?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Everyone laments when they realize that ________ has secretly left.
2. Who is going to meet Gawan at Schastel marveille, according to a note that the squire delivers?
3. Who secretly arms himself, even though King Arthur tries to stop a duel from happening at all?
4. Lady Bene treats Gawan courteously, demonstrating her excellent ________, according to the story.
5. For how long does Parzival seek out the Gral, according to this part of the story?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)