Short Answer Key
Foreword and Chapter 1
1. What is the original name of the story that Wolfram Von Eschenbach is telling in this book?
2. Wolfram himself was an unfree _______, bound to the service of a lord according to the Introduction.
3. What is Wolfram able to change in his status as described in #2?
4. Wolfram tackles the retelling of a tale of great ___________, of inborn womanhood, and manly virtue.
5. Custom dictates that the _________ brother inherits the entirety of the father's estate when he dies.
6. An assembly of ________ petitions the new kind to show his love for Gahmuret as a brother who wants to explore the world.
7. Who decides to take his leave even though his brother is sad to see him go?
8. Who lost his life in service to Queen Belacane according to...
This section contains 3,071 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)