Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Foreword and Chapter 1
1. What is the original name of the story that Wolfram Von Eschenbach is telling in this book?
2. Wolfram himself was an unfree _______, bound to the service of a lord according to the Introduction.
3. What is Wolfram able to change in his status as described in #2?
4. Wolfram tackles the retelling of a tale of great ___________, of inborn womanhood, and manly virtue.
5. Custom dictates that the _________ brother inherits the entirety of the father's estate when he dies.
6. An assembly of ________ petitions the new kind to show his love for Gahmuret as a brother who wants to explore the world.
7. Who decides to take his leave even though his brother...
This section contains 3,089 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)