|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antanor tell Parzival he will avenge someday, which causes Antanor to be struck?
(b) His mother.
(c) Lady Cunneware.
(d) Lady Orgeluse.
2. How many kingdoms does Queen Herzeloyde have, according to the story?
3. What is the affliction of Antanor that is first seen in this section of the book?
4. What does Parzival do that causes his mother to feel much grief at his decision?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Sets off to become a knight.
(c) Becomes a fool.
(d) Marries a peasant.
5. Who lost his life in service to Queen Belacane according to the story in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to be Parzival's host and to train him after Parzival decides to leave King Arthur's Court?
2. Custom dictates that the _________ brother inherits the entirety of the father's estate when he dies.
3. What is the original name of the story that Wolfram Von Eschenbach is telling in this book?
4. Queen Herzeloyde is stricken with grief after the passing of Gahmuret and fights death only because she is ___________,
5. Queen __________ makes sure that Gawan is well taken care of and he blushes at the honors that are bestowed upon him.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)