|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gawan find a motionless knight alongside, according to the description in the story?
(a) River Thames.
(b) A stone tablet.
(c) River Sabins.
(d) The cell by the river.
2. Obilot believes that Gawan is a __________ when they first meet at this point of the story.
3. Where does Gawan walk to after he wakes up and gets dressed after resting?
4. Who is NOT one of the three ladies that Gawan is instructed to kiss after pledging to help Queen Arnive?
5. Scherules offers __________ to Gawan as he finds that Gawan is a respectable knight.
(c) A princess.
(d) A Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ither, the one who Parzival ends up defeating in a match?
2. What does Parzival do that causes his mother to feel much grief at his decision?
3. What does Gawan need to get from a twig in order to prove his love to Orgeluse?
4. _________'s wrongs are pardoned by the good natured King of Briton, according to the story.
5. What is the name of the sorcerer who has bespelled the castle where Gawan had been staying?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)