|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Parzival seek out the Gral, according to this part of the story?
(a) Four and a half years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two and a half years.
(d) Fifteen years.
2. __________ laments his love for Lady Cunneware, according to the story at this point.
(c) King Arthur.
3. From whom does Parzival decide to take the piece of jewelry, just as his mother had instructed?
4. Kingrimursel postpones the duel for _______ to take place at Barbigoal in the presence of King Meljanz, which Gawan agrees to.
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) A day.
5. Queen Arnive weeps when she hears the news of Gawan's battle and tells two ladies to see if he ____________.
(a) Has won.
(b) Is dead.
(c) Has left.
(d) Has gotten the prize.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gawan is cleared of all _________ when he meets for his duel a year later.
2. What is the name of the King who wants to marry Queen Condwiramurs, though she does not want to marry him?
3. _________ was asked to reward the attentions of King Meljanz, which she does not.
4. Parzival tells the seneschal to submit the surrender of Clamide to Lady Cunneware as well as to _____________.
5. Who died of grief when her son left her, as Parzival finds out in this part of the story?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)