|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Queen Herzeloyde is stricken with grief after the passing of Gahmuret and fights death only because she is ___________,
(a) In love.
2. Obilot believes that Gawan is a __________ when they first meet at this point of the story.
3. Who died of grief when her son left her, as Parzival finds out in this part of the story?
(a) No one.
4. Gurnemanz's teachings to Parzival prevent Parzival from ___________ when he is in the presence of the Gral.
(b) Asking questions.
5. Scherules offers __________ to Gawan as he finds that Gawan is a respectable knight.
(a) A Queen.
(c) A princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gahmuret go in order to help Baruc fight the Babylonians, though he ends up meeting his death there?
2. What is the name of the city that the King bequeathed to his daughter, Condwiramurs?
3. Gawan commits Meljanz to Obilot as her ________ and she commands Meljanz to transfer his homage to Obie.
4. Where does Parzival go during the evening and happen upon an Angler who helps him?
5. From what does Sigune receive nourishment from when she is in her current location?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)