|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wolfram points out that he will champion any woman of _________ character, according to his apology in the book.
2. From what does Sigune receive nourishment from when she is in her current location?
(a) The fairies.
(b) The water.
(c) No one.
(d) The Gral.
3. The ________ Knight appears to fight and excels in the battle at this point of the story.
4. Condawiramurs insists on marrying __________ as a result of the victory that he gains for her.
(d) King Arthur.
5. Who does Parzival leave in order to seek out the Gral after being dismissed by Cundrie's sharp words?
(b) King Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gahmuret learn from another, causing him to become deep in sorrow?
2. Trevrizent says that he will vouch for Parzival's penitence before ___________.
3. Who does not participate in the tournament, which disappoints the Queen as she has heard much of his abilities?
4. What is on the hilt of the sword that the page brings out to Parzival during this time in the castle?
5. _________ was asked to reward the attentions of King Meljanz, which she does not.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)