|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arnive warns Gawan against fighting _________, as this person is a formidable man.
(a) King Arthur.
2. Parzival tells the seneschal to submit the surrender of Clamide to Lady Cunneware as well as to _____________.
(b) Lady Bene.
(c) King Arthur.
3. _________'s wrongs are pardoned by the good natured King of Briton, according to the story.
4. Kingrimursel chides the _________ for offering violence even though Gawan was promised safe passage to the duel.
(b) Old knight.
5. Kingrimursel postpones the duel for _______ to take place at Barbigoal in the presence of King Meljanz, which Gawan agrees to.
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Parzival asks his Queen if he can go to visit his __________, and his Queen gives him permission to do so.
2. What does Gawan leave in order to seek out, according to this point of the story?
3. What is the name of Clamide's seneschal, according to this section of the book?
4. The ladies weep to see _________ leave with Gawan, according to this part of the story.
5. The King directs Gawan to his castle where his younger ________ resides and where Gawan can take shelter until the King returns.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)