|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of King's lawyer?
2. Where is Medgar Evans shot?
3. What does a man fracture when he falls over in a scuffle?
4. Which country's prime minister sends an official protest at the use of fire hoses?
5. What kind of animal attacks Moses?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and examine how they helped to bridge the racial gap.
1) Freedom Riders.
3) President Kennedy.
Essay Topic 2
How important was King's education? Would the Civil Rights movement have worked without educated leaders? How difficult was it for black people to get an education in America before Civil Rights?
Essay Topic 3
Identify the main themes of the book. Why do you think these themes are so important to the book? How does Branch use character and setting to express his themes?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)