|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoover use to justify investigating King?
2. What is Jack O'Dell the director of?
3. Why did Hoover and Kennedy never get along?
4. Why did the sheriff shoot a black man?
5. Who does Moses use his one phone call to call?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and examine how they helped to bridge the racial gap.
1) Freedom Riders.
3) President Kennedy.
Essay Topic 2
Why was it the right time to boycott the buses? How did the black community spread the word that they were boycotting the buses? How did the media respond to the bus boycott?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the characters of Martin Luther King and President Kennedy.
1) In what ways are their ideas different?
2) What is their relationship to each other?
3) How can they work together to combat racism?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)