Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hoover and Kennedy never get along?
2. Which writer does Robert Kennedy enlist the help of?
3. What position does Jackson remove King from?
4. What does Annell Ponder teach?
5. Where does King write his speech for the Washington march?
Compare the characters of Martin Luther King and President Kennedy.
1) In what ways are their ideas different?
2) What is their relationship to each other?
3) How can they work together to combat racism?
How important was King's education? Would the Civil Rights movement have worked without educated leaders? How difficult was it for black people to get an education in America before Civil Rights?
Choose one of the following people and outline his influence on Martin Luther King's life and ideas.
2) Vernon Johns
3) President Kennedy
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)