Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 12, The Summer of Freedom Rides,)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where does King study for his doctorate?
2. What does Jo Ann Robinson teach at Alabama?
3. Where does King receive an offer to teach?
4. At what college does King take a temporary position?
5. What driving offense do the police arrest King for?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How did Rockefeller change the school?
2. How does the governor of Montgomery react to students trying to get served...
This section contains 940 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)