|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bull Connors fire at the church congregation?
(a) Ray guns
(b) Shot guns
(c) Fire guns
(d) Monitor guns
2. What do the police use on the students to keep them out of the downtown area?
(a) Machine guns
(b) Laughing gas
(c) Rabid dogs
(d) Fire hoses
3. What celebrity lends his name to a fundraiser in this chapter?
(a) Miles Davis
(b) Louis Armstrong
(c) Sammy Davis
(d) Dean Martin
4. Where does Kennedy's administration think Levison is from?
5. When does Kennedy sign the Civil Rights Racial Discrimination Bill?
(b) New Year's Day
(c) Easter Sunday
(d) Independence Day
Short Answer Questions
1. What charges do the FBI investigate in this chapter?
2. What is Slater King's job?
3. What does Kennedy want the Freedom Riders to do?
4. What does the registrar do to John Hardy?
5. What does King lead a mall to the courthouse to do?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)