|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A New Orleans newspaper accuse O'Dell of being a member of?
(a) The Communist party
(b) The Nazi party
(c) The BNP
(d) The KKK
2. Which comedian join the marches in Greenwood?
(a) Lenny Bruce
(b) Dick Gregory
(c) Richard Pryor
(d) Bill Crosby
3. Who do the Justice Department tell King has links with Communism?
(d) Malcolm X
4. What does Hoover use to justify investigating King?
(a) O'Dell's Communist affiliations
(b) The Missile Crisis
(c) The Korean War
(d) The Vietnam War
5. Where is Seigenthaler when Kennedy calls him?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what college does King take a temporary position?
2. What does a man fracture when he falls over in a scuffle?
3. What does a monitor gun combine the power of?
4. What does King ask people to do for those Negroes who have yet to learn the non-violent ways?
5. What is Jack O'Dell the director of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did a hitman prove to be an embarrassment to the government?
2. How does Kennedy create the Voter Education Project?
3. Why does Hoover want Kennedy to keep away from Frank Sinatra?
4. What problems does Moses have in Mississippi?
5. How does Moses react to the sheriff attacking him in Chapter 13?
6. How do Birmingham's white businessmen respond to the riots?
7. How do the Freedom Riders anger Kennedy in Chapter 12?
8. Why is the Washington march so important to the movement?
9. How do the police prevent the D-Day marches from entering downtown?
10. How did Megdar Evans die?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)