|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes place in October of 1962?
(a) Presidential Elections
(b) The Cuban Missile Crisis
(c) The Harlem Riots
(d) The Los Angeles Riots
2. Who do demonstrators kill outside the Lyceum?
(b) A reporter
(c) A Federal marshall
(d) An FBI agent
3. What does Hoover use to justify investigating King?
(a) The Korean War
(b) The Vietnam War
(c) O'Dell's Communist affiliations
(d) The Missile Crisis
4. Which writer does Robert Kennedy enlist the help of?
(a) James Ellroy
(b) James Baldwin
(c) Richard Wright
(d) Leonard Cohen
5. What is Slater King's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Moses to get out of the county?
2. What do Kennedy and the heads of the Civil Rights groups create in New York?
3. What newspaper was the reporter in the church in Mississippi from?
4. Where is Medgar Evans shot?
5. What does King lead a mall to the courthouse to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hoover want Kennedy to keep away from Frank Sinatra?
2. Why does Moses file a federal suit against Robert Kennedy and Hoover?
3. Why did a hitman prove to be an embarrassment to the government?
4. How does Hoover keep an eye on King in this chapter?
5. How does the Albany Movement try to recover its momentum in this chapter?
6. How did Megdar Evans die?
7. What does the New Orleans article accuse O'Dell of?
8. Why is the Washington march so important to the movement?
9. How does Kennedy create the Voter Education Project?
10. Why does King snub Kennedy?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)