|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Seigenthaler when Kennedy calls him?
2. Where is the SCLC convention?
(a) New York
3. Which country's prime minister sends an official protest at the use of fire hoses?
4. Who does Moses use his one phone call to call?
5. What does Bull Connors fire at the church congregation?
(a) Ray guns
(b) Fire guns
(c) Monitor guns
(d) Shot guns
Short Answer Questions
1. Which writer does Robert Kennedy enlist the help of?
2. What is Moses struggling to find in this chapter?
3. What is the name of King's lawyer?
4. What takes place in October of 1962?
5. Where is Medgar Evans shot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What deal does King make with Robert Kennedy in this chapter?
2. How does Jesse Jackson cause problems for King after he wins the National Baptist elections?
3. Why does Hoover want Kennedy to keep away from Frank Sinatra?
4. Why does Moses file a federal suit against Robert Kennedy and Hoover?
5. What problems does Moses have in Mississippi?
6. How does Moses react to the sheriff attacking him in Chapter 13?
7. How do the Freedom Riders anger Kennedy in Chapter 12?
8. Why did King write letters from the Birmingham Jail?
9. What does the New Orleans article accuse O'Dell of?
10. How do the Freedom Riders enrage the Albany sheriff?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)