|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kennedy's administration think Levison is from?
2. Where does King write his speech for the Washington march?
(a) A church
(b) The White House
(c) A meadow
(d) His hotel room
3. What have the authorities closed in Birmingham?
(b) City Parks
4. What does King reveal a habit of keeping?
(b) A mistress
(d) A rank of cars
5. What does Kennedy want the Freedom Riders to do?
(a) Sing the national anthem
(b) Carry guns
(d) Take trains
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sam Block arrested for?
2. What is Slater King's job?
3. What does the SNCC organize a fundraiser to buy?
4. What was Guy Carawan arrested for trying to enter?
5. Which country's prime minister sends an official protest at the use of fire hoses?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Moses file a federal suit against Robert Kennedy and Hoover?
2. How do the police prevent the D-Day marches from entering downtown?
3. How do the Freedom Riders enrage the Albany sheriff?
4. How does Kennedy create the Voter Education Project?
5. Why does King snub Kennedy?
6. What changes does Megdar Evans try to implement in Jackson, Mississippi?
7. What deal does King make with Robert Kennedy in this chapter?
8. What does the New Orleans article accuse O'Dell of?
9. Why did a hitman prove to be an embarrassment to the government?
10. How does the city respond to the Albany Movement's manifesto?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)