|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What celebrity lends his name to a fundraiser in this chapter?
(a) Miles Davis
(b) Louis Armstrong
(c) Dean Martin
(d) Sammy Davis
2. What do a group of people form at Slater King's house?
(a) The Freedom Movement
(b) The Gandhi Gang
(c) The Peace Movement
(d) The Albany Movement
3. What position does Jackson remove King from?
(a) Vice President of the Sunday School Board
(b) President of the SNCC
(c) Vice President of NAACP
(d) Preacher at the Dexter Church
4. What does Annell Ponder teach?
5. What kind of animal attacks Moses?
(a) A bear
(b) A dog
(c) A cat
(d) A cougar
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kennedy want to register in the South?
2. Who does Moses use his one phone call to call?
3. What does Hoover use to justify investigating King?
4. What is Moses struggling to find in this chapter?
5. Who did the government hire a hitman to kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Moses file a federal suit against Robert Kennedy and Hoover?
2. Why does Hoover want Kennedy to keep away from Frank Sinatra?
3. Why did a hitman prove to be an embarrassment to the government?
4. How do Birmingham's white businessmen respond to the riots?
5. How do the Freedom Riders anger Kennedy in Chapter 12?
6. What is the Albany Movement?
7. How did Megdar Evans die?
8. How do the police prevent the D-Day marches from entering downtown?
9. How does Hoover keep an eye on King in this chapter?
10. How does the city respond to the Albany Movement's manifesto?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)