|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Judge tell Sam Block to stop working for?
(a) The SAC
(b) The NAACP
(c) The NCP
(d) The SNCC
2. Where does Kennedy's administration think Levison is from?
3. Who do demonstrators kill outside the Lyceum?
(b) A Federal marshall
(c) An FBI agent
(d) A reporter
4. Why did Hoover and Kennedy never get along?
(a) Hoover was a racist
(b) Kennedy thought he was superior
(c) Hoover thought he was superior
(d) Hoover was a Communist
5. Who did the government hire a hitman to kill?
(a) Malcolm X
Short Answer Questions
1. What do a group of people form at Slater King's house?
2. Which country's prime minister sends an official protest at the use of fire hoses?
3. Why did the sheriff shoot a black man?
4. What does the SNCC organize a fundraiser to buy?
5. What charges do the FBI investigate in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does King snub Kennedy?
2. How do the Freedom Riders anger Kennedy in Chapter 12?
3. How do the police prevent the D-Day marches from entering downtown?
4. What is the Albany Movement?
5. How does Kennedy create the Voter Education Project?
6. What does the New Orleans article accuse O'Dell of?
7. How does Hoover keep an eye on King in this chapter?
8. How does Jesse Jackson cause problems for King after he wins the National Baptist elections?
9. How do the Freedom Riders enrage the Albany sheriff?
10. What changes does Megdar Evans try to implement in Jackson, Mississippi?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)