|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the judge charge the sheriff with?
(a) Breach of peace
(c) Drug possession
2. What does King ask people to do for those Negroes who have yet to learn the non-violent ways?
(b) Donate food
(d) Donate money
3. What newspaper was the reporter in the church in Mississippi from?
(a) The San Francisco Chronicle
(b) The Jackson Packet
(c) The KKK Observer
(d) The New York Times
4. What does Kennedy want the Freedom Riders to do?
(a) Take trains
(b) Carry guns
(d) Sing the national anthem
5. What does Hoover use to justify investigating King?
(a) The Korean War
(b) O'Dell's Communist affiliations
(c) The Missile Crisis
(d) The Vietnam War
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Chamber of Congress President in Birmingham want to get rid of?
2. What does A New Orleans newspaper accuse O'Dell of being a member of?
3. Where do the Civil Rights leaders make their speeches in Washington?
4. Whose house did King go to after a rally in Los Angeles?
5. Where is Medgar Evans shot?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)