|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Justice Department tell King has links with Communism?
(c) Malcolm X
2. Who did the government hire a hitman to kill?
(c) Malcolm X
3. What does King lead a mall to the courthouse to do?
4. Who do demonstrators kill outside the Lyceum?
(a) An FBI agent
(b) A Federal marshall
(c) A reporter
5. What do Washington officials ban shops from selling before the march?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does King claim sanctioned segregation?
2. Where is Seigenthaler when Kennedy calls him?
3. What is Moses struggling to find in this chapter?
4. What do the police use on the students to keep them out of the downtown area?
5. Where does King write his speech for the Washington march?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hoover keep an eye on King in this chapter?
2. How does Jesse Jackson cause problems for King after he wins the National Baptist elections?
3. How do Birmingham's white businessmen respond to the riots?
4. What is the Albany Movement?
5. Why does Moses file a federal suit against Robert Kennedy and Hoover?
6. What changes does Megdar Evans try to implement in Jackson, Mississippi?
7. What deal does King make with Robert Kennedy in this chapter?
8. What does the New Orleans article accuse O'Dell of?
9. How did Megdar Evans die?
10. What problems does Moses have in Mississippi?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)