|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the SCLC convention?
(d) New York
2. What kind of animal attacks Moses?
(a) A cougar
(b) A bear
(c) A cat
(d) A dog
3. Where does Anderson call a meeting for Albany Movement supporters?
(a) A forest
(b) His house
(c) A church
(d) A town hall
4. Why did the sheriff shoot a black man?
(a) For swearing at him
(b) For flirting with a white prostitute
(c) For flirting with a Negro mistress
(d) For drinking on the streets
5. What is Jack O'Dell the director of?
(a) Direct mail operations
(b) Voter registration
(c) Freedom Ride operations
(d) The Civil Rights Division
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a man fracture when he falls over in a scuffle?
2. Who warns Moses to get out of the county?
3. What does Kennedy want to register in the South?
4. What have the authorities closed in Birmingham?
5. What do the police use on the students to keep them out of the downtown area?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the Washington march so important to the movement?
2. Why does Hoover want Kennedy to keep away from Frank Sinatra?
3. Why does Moses file a federal suit against Robert Kennedy and Hoover?
4. How does Hoover keep an eye on King in this chapter?
5. What changes does Megdar Evans try to implement in Jackson, Mississippi?
6. Why did King write letters from the Birmingham Jail?
7. Why did a hitman prove to be an embarrassment to the government?
8. How does Jesse Jackson cause problems for King after he wins the National Baptist elections?
9. Why does King snub Kennedy?
10. How does the Albany Movement try to recover its momentum in this chapter?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)