|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which comedian join the marches in Greenwood?
(a) Bill Crosby
(b) Dick Gregory
(c) Richard Pryor
(d) Lenny Bruce
2. What does King lead a mall to the courthouse to do?
3. Where does Anderson call a meeting for Albany Movement supporters?
(a) His house
(b) A church
(c) A forest
(d) A town hall
4. Who did the hitman share a mistress with?
(a) Martin Luther King
(b) Robert Kennedy
(c) Edgar Hoover
(d) President Kennedy
5. What does a restaurant owner set off in Sam Block's face?
(a) A nail bomb
(b) A petrol bomb
(c) A fire extinguisher
(d) A fire hose
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bull Connors fire at the church congregation?
2. What does King reveal a habit of keeping?
3. What does the judge charge the sheriff with?
4. Who does King think will win the National Baptist Conference elections?
5. What does the registrar do to John Hardy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hoover keep an eye on King in this chapter?
2. How do the Freedom Riders anger Kennedy in Chapter 12?
3. What changes does Megdar Evans try to implement in Jackson, Mississippi?
4. Why does Moses file a federal suit against Robert Kennedy and Hoover?
5. Why did King write letters from the Birmingham Jail?
6. How does Moses react to the sheriff attacking him in Chapter 13?
7. What deal does King make with Robert Kennedy in this chapter?
8. How does the city respond to the Albany Movement's manifesto?
9. How did Megdar Evans die?
10. Why did a hitman prove to be an embarrassment to the government?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)