|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Justice Department tell King has links with Communism?
(d) Malcolm X
2. What was Guy Carawan arrested for trying to enter?
(a) A town hall
(b) A church
(c) The White House
3. Who warns Moses to get out of the county?
(a) Martin Luther King
(b) Robert Kennedy
(c) The mayor
(d) The sheriff
4. What is Slater King's job?
5. What does King reveal a habit of keeping?
(a) A mistress
(b) A rank of cars
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anderson call a meeting for Albany Movement supporters?
2. What does a monitor gun combine the power of?
3. Where does Kennedy's administration think Levison is from?
4. What does King ask people to do for those Negroes who have yet to learn the non-violent ways?
5. What does the registrar do to John Hardy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did King write letters from the Birmingham Jail?
2. How do Birmingham's white businessmen respond to the riots?
3. How do the Freedom Riders enrage the Albany sheriff?
4. Why is the Washington march so important to the movement?
5. Why does King snub Kennedy?
6. Why does Moses file a federal suit against Robert Kennedy and Hoover?
7. How do the police prevent the D-Day marches from entering downtown?
8. How does Kennedy create the Voter Education Project?
9. How does Hoover keep an eye on King in this chapter?
10. How does the city respond to the Albany Movement's manifesto?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)