|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a man fracture when he falls over in a scuffle?
(a) His arm
(b) His skull
(c) His collar bone
(d) His leg
2. Where is Seigenthaler when Kennedy calls him?
3. Who does the Chamber of Congress President in Birmingham want to get rid of?
(a) The police commissioner
(b) The governor
(c) The mayor
(d) The sheriff
4. Who does the Judge tell Sam Block to stop working for?
(a) The NAACP
(b) The NCP
(c) The SNCC
(d) The SAC
5. In what city does King gather thousands of dollars of donations?
(a) Los Angeles
(c) San Francisco
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does King write his speech for the Washington march?
2. Who did the hitman share a mistress with?
3. What does King ask people to do for those Negroes who have yet to learn the non-violent ways?
4. Who does King complain to about police brutality?
5. What does a monitor gun combine the power of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does King snub Kennedy?
2. What changes does Megdar Evans try to implement in Jackson, Mississippi?
3. What is the Albany Movement?
4. How does Hoover keep an eye on King in this chapter?
5. How does Kennedy create the Voter Education Project?
6. How do Birmingham's white businessmen respond to the riots?
7. How do the Freedom Riders anger Kennedy in Chapter 12?
8. How did Megdar Evans die?
9. Why is the Washington march so important to the movement?
10. Why does Hoover want Kennedy to keep away from Frank Sinatra?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)