|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do demonstrators kill outside the Lyceum?
(a) A Federal marshall
(c) A reporter
(d) An FBI agent
2. When does Kennedy sign the Civil Rights Racial Discrimination Bill?
(a) Independence Day
(b) New Year's Day
(c) Easter Sunday
3. Where do the Civil Rights leaders make their speeches in Washington?
(a) The Korean War Memorial
(b) The Lincoln Memorial
(c) Outside the White House
(d) The Washington Memorial
4. What kind of animal attacks Moses?
(a) A dog
(b) A cougar
(c) A bear
(d) A cat
5. Where does Anderson call a meeting for Albany Movement supporters?
(a) A forest
(b) A church
(c) A town hall
(d) His house
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Seigenthaler when Kennedy calls him?
2. What position does Jackson remove King from?
3. What does Hoover use to justify investigating King?
4. What does Annell Ponder teach?
5. Who does Hoover warn Kennedy to stay away from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does King snub Kennedy?
2. How did Megdar Evans die?
3. What deal does King make with Robert Kennedy in this chapter?
4. How does the Albany Movement try to recover its momentum in this chapter?
5. How does the city respond to the Albany Movement's manifesto?
6. Why did King write letters from the Birmingham Jail?
7. Why is the Washington march so important to the movement?
8. How does Hoover keep an eye on King in this chapter?
9. How does Jesse Jackson cause problems for King after he wins the National Baptist elections?
10. What does the New Orleans article accuse O'Dell of?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)