|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kennedy want to register in the South?
(a) Female votes
(b) White votes
(c) Children's votes
(d) Negro votes
2. What is the name of King's lawyer?
(a) David Regan
(b) James Evans
(c) Hunter Davis
(d) Paul Loretti
3. At what college does King take a temporary position?
4. What does King ask people to do for those Negroes who have yet to learn the non-violent ways?
(c) Donate food
(d) Donate money
5. Who does the Judge tell Sam Block to stop working for?
(a) The SNCC
(b) The NAACP
(c) The NCP
(d) The SAC
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the sheriff shoot a black man?
2. Who did the government hire a hitman to kill?
3. What does a man fracture when he falls over in a scuffle?
4. What does Hoover use to justify investigating King?
5. What does King lead a mall to the courthouse to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did a hitman prove to be an embarrassment to the government?
2. How do the Freedom Riders enrage the Albany sheriff?
3. How does Kennedy create the Voter Education Project?
4. How does Jesse Jackson cause problems for King after he wins the National Baptist elections?
5. How does the Albany Movement try to recover its momentum in this chapter?
6. How does Hoover keep an eye on King in this chapter?
7. Why is the Washington march so important to the movement?
8. How do the Freedom Riders anger Kennedy in Chapter 12?
9. How do Birmingham's white businessmen respond to the riots?
10. What does the New Orleans article accuse O'Dell of?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)