|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Moses use his one phone call to call?
2. Which writer does Robert Kennedy enlist the help of?
(a) James Baldwin
(b) James Ellroy
(c) Richard Wright
(d) Leonard Cohen
3. What does A New Orleans newspaper accuse O'Dell of being a member of?
(a) The Communist party
(b) The KKK
(c) The Nazi party
(d) The BNP
4. Which comedian join the marches in Greenwood?
(a) Lenny Bruce
(b) Dick Gregory
(c) Richard Pryor
(d) Bill Crosby
5. What was Guy Carawan arrested for trying to enter?
(a) A church
(c) A town hall
(d) The White House
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does King claim sanctioned segregation?
2. Where is Medgar Evans shot?
3. What is Jack O'Dell the director of?
4. What does the judge charge the sheriff with?
5. Who did the government hire a hitman to kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the Washington march so important to the movement?
2. Why does Hoover want Kennedy to keep away from Frank Sinatra?
3. How does Kennedy create the Voter Education Project?
4. What is the Albany Movement?
5. What deal does King make with Robert Kennedy in this chapter?
6. How does the city respond to the Albany Movement's manifesto?
7. Why does Moses file a federal suit against Robert Kennedy and Hoover?
8. How do the police prevent the D-Day marches from entering downtown?
9. How do the Freedom Riders enrage the Albany sheriff?
10. How does the Albany Movement try to recover its momentum in this chapter?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)