|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charges do the FBI investigate in this chapter?
(c) Police brutality
2. What kind of animal attacks Moses?
(a) A cat
(b) A dog
(c) A cougar
(d) A bear
3. What have the authorities closed in Birmingham?
(b) City Parks
4. What does a man fracture when he falls over in a scuffle?
(a) His collar bone
(b) His arm
(c) His skull
(d) His leg
5. Who does King claim sanctioned segregation?
(a) Abraham Lincoln
(b) Malcolm X
(c) The CIA
(d) The FBI
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does King think will win the National Baptist Conference elections?
2. Who does King complain to about police brutality?
3. What does a monitor gun combine the power of?
4. Who does the Judge tell Sam Block to stop working for?
5. What does a restaurant owner set off in Sam Block's face?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Megdar Evans die?
2. How do the Freedom Riders enrage the Albany sheriff?
3. How does the city respond to the Albany Movement's manifesto?
4. How do the police prevent the D-Day marches from entering downtown?
5. Why is the Washington march so important to the movement?
6. How does Kennedy create the Voter Education Project?
7. Why does King snub Kennedy?
8. What problems does Moses have in Mississippi?
9. What deal does King make with Robert Kennedy in this chapter?
10. How does Moses react to the sheriff attacking him in Chapter 13?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)