|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of King's lawyer?
(a) James Evans
(b) Paul Loretti
(c) David Regan
(d) Hunter Davis
2. Where is Medgar Evans shot?
(a) His driveway
(b) On a bus
(c) Outside the White House
(d) A restaurant
3. What does a man fracture when he falls over in a scuffle?
(a) His skull
(b) His arm
(c) His leg
(d) His collar bone
4. Which country's prime minister sends an official protest at the use of fire hoses?
5. What kind of animal attacks Moses?
(a) A dog
(b) A cat
(c) A bear
(d) A cougar
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house did King go to after a rally in Los Angeles?
2. When does Kennedy sign the Civil Rights Racial Discrimination Bill?
3. What does the SNCC organize a fundraiser to buy?
4. What does Kennedy want to register in the South?
5. Who does King think will win the National Baptist Conference elections?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)