Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hoover and Kennedy never get along?
(a) Kennedy thought he was superior
(b) Hoover was a Communist
(c) Hoover thought he was superior
(d) Hoover was a racist
2. Which writer does Robert Kennedy enlist the help of?
(a) James Baldwin
(b) Richard Wright
(c) Leonard Cohen
(d) James Ellroy
3. What position does Jackson remove King from?
(a) President of the SNCC
(b) Preacher at the Dexter Church
(c) Vice President of NAACP
(d) Vice President of the Sunday School Board
4. What does Annell Ponder teach?
5. Where does King write his speech for the Washington march?
(a) A meadow
(b) The White House
(c) His hotel room
(d) A church
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does King claim sanctioned segregation?
2. Who does the Chamber of Congress President in Birmingham want to get rid of?
3. What is Moses struggling to find in this chapter?
4. What was Hartman Turnbow the first Negro to do in Holmes County?
5. What does Kennedy want to register in the South?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)