|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the sheriff give for shooting the black man?
(a) Self defense
(c) Temporary insanity
2. What does Bull Connors fire at the church congregation?
(a) Monitor guns
(b) Shot guns
(c) Ray guns
(d) Fire guns
3. Who does the Chamber of Congress President in Birmingham want to get rid of?
(a) The police commissioner
(b) The sheriff
(c) The mayor
(d) The governor
4. Whose phone does Hoover bug in this chapter?
5. Where does Kennedy's administration think Levison is from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Moses to get out of the county?
2. Which country's prime minister sends an official protest at the use of fire hoses?
3. What is Sam Block arrested for?
4. What does A New Orleans newspaper accuse O'Dell of being a member of?
5. What does King lead a mall to the courthouse to do?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)