|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does King study in his father's house in this chapter?
(a) Karl Marx
(b) Frederick Douglas
(c) Adolf Hitler
(d) Jan Hus
2. What does the Atlanta Female Baptist Seminary change their name to?
(a) Rockefeller School
(b) King School
(c) The School of Fun
(d) Spelman School
3. What country does Betty's family come from?
4. What African country does King fly to?
5. In what state does Robert Kennedy make a speech in this chapter?
(b) South Carolina
(c) North Carolina
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people did the Dexter Avenue Church attract?
2. What did the manager turn on with Lewis and Bevel locked inside the restaurant?
3. Whose vote does Robert Kennedy worry his brother is losing?
4. What does a newspaper assign their reporter Tom Johnson to find out?
5. Who does Rockefeller name Morehouse College after?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does King disappoint his father in this chapter?
2. How does King counteract Clayton Powell's threat?
3. How did the First Baptist Church of Montgomery and the Dexter Avenue Baptist Church form?
4. How does King's Civil Rights work affect his preaching?
5. How did Reverend Williams benefit from the education provided at Morehouse College?
6. How does King arrange to transport the Negroes to and from work?
7. How does King change Dexter church?
8. What dilemma did King's relationship with Betty pose?
9. How did McCall fail the second sermon?
10. How did the movie theaters in Nashville react to people protesting outside?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)