|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do students march to in Nashville?
(a) The main bus depot
(b) The main train station
(c) The city clock
(d) The city hall
2. What African country does King fly to?
3. What does the black driver do when a black girl refuses to give up her seat for a white person?
(a) Beats her up
(b) Threatens her with a gun
(c) Phones the police
(d) Throws her off the bus
4. Where do King and his supporters march to in Los Angeles?
(a) Universal studios
(b) The City Hall
(c) The Sports Arena
(d) MGM studios
5. What does the Atlanta Female Baptist Seminary change their name to?
(a) The School of Fun
(b) Rockefeller School
(c) Spelman School
(d) King School
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the fare increase do little to help the bus company's financial problems?
2. Whose vote does Robert Kennedy worry his brother is losing?
3. What was Levison's job?
4. What does the city council approve in an attempt to improve the bus company's financial troubles?
5. Who does Daddy King want Martin Luther King, Jr. to marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does King arrange to transport the Negroes to and from work?
2. How does King change Dexter church?
3. How does King find the task of writing a book?
4. How does the governor of Montgomery react to students trying to get served at the state capitol building lunch counter?
5. What does Robert Kennedy declare in his speech in Georgia?
6. How does King meet Vice President Nixon?
7. How did Rockefeller change the school?
8. What surprises King about the Crozer Theological Seminary?
9. How did Mike King improve himself so he could date Alberta Williams?
10. How does King's Civil Rights work affect his preaching?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)