Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robert Kennedy begin to shy away from King?
(a) To protect his family
(b) To perserve his brother's presidency
(c) To win southern white votes
(d) To preserve his reputation
2. Who does John Kennedy offer his support to in this chapter?
(a) Coretta King
3. What was Williams' father's job?
(a) Coal miner
4. Where did King's four friends go on trial?
(b) New York City
(c) Los Angeles
5. What kind of commitee does the Nashville mayor appoint?
(b) All white
(c) All black
(d) All men
Short Answer Questions
1. What was King given a twelve-month suspended sentence for?
2. Who is the governor of Arkansas?
3. What do the Nashville police threaten to arrest all protesters for?
4. What did the Dexter Avenue Church find it difficult to find?
5. Who does Rockefeller name Morehouse College after?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the city taxi drivers try to help out the local Negroes?
2. How does Moses react to the sheriff attacking him in Chapter 13?
3. Describe how the Dialectical Society King starts at Boston College.
4. How did Megdar Evans die?
5. Why is the Washington march so important to the movement?
6. What does Kennedy ask business officials to do?
7. How do the police try to stop the carpool drivers?
8. How does King disappoint his father in this chapter?
9. What surprises King about the Crozer Theological Seminary?
10. What were the differences between the First Baptist Church and the Dexter Avenue Baptist Church?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)