|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jo Ann Robinson teach at Alabama?
2. Who takes over the running of the carpool?
(a) Vernon Johns
(b) Rufus Lewis
(c) Jack O'Dell
(d) Bob Moses
3. Which of the following people does King not choose as an advisor?
(a) Lester Granger
(b) Roy Wilkins
(c) Phillip Randolph
(d) Bob Moses
4. Who is the governor of Arkansas?
(a) Orval Faubus
(b) James Formby
(c) Robert Kennedy
(d) Jack Marshall
5. What does the Atlanta Female Baptist Seminary change their name to?
(a) Rockefeller School
(b) Spelman School
(c) King School
(d) The School of Fun
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Robert Kennedy fear racial tension will make USA appear weak to?
2. Who does John Kennedy offer his support to in this chapter?
3. What is the name of Williams' daughter?
4. What do the police convict Rosa Parks of?
5. What member of Farmer's family dies in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does King prove himself innocent of the tax charges?
2. How does Belafonte prove a good running mate for Kennedy?
3. How do the police try to stop the carpool drivers?
4. How did McCall fail the second sermon?
5. How did the movie theaters in Nashville react to people protesting outside?
6. How did Rockefeller change the school?
7. How does the governor of Montgomery react to students trying to get served at the state capitol building lunch counter?
8. How do sit-ins start to become popular across the country?
9. What does King put into motion with the SCLC in Chapter 6?
10. How did Reverend Williams benefit from the education provided at Morehouse College?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)