|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Democratic candidate in the 1960 presidential election?
(a) Robert Kennedy
(b) John Kennedy
(c) James Elroy
(d) Jackie Robinson
2. What did Johns like to talk about in his sermons?
(c) World War II
(d) Racial discrimination
3. What kind of school is Atlanta Female Baptist Seminary?
(a) A White school for girls
(b) A Negro school for girls
(c) A Nunnery
(d) A Catholic school for girls
4. What does Jo Ann Robinson teach at Alabama?
5. What does John Lewis go to the restaurant to eat?
(c) Fired chicken
(d) Boiled chicken
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crozier Theological Seminary have in its basement rec room?
2. What does the Ku Klux Klan burn in front of John's lawn?
3. What church does Reverend A.D. Williams take over?
4. What was Williams' father's job?
5. In what state does Robert Kennedy make a speech in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rockefeller change the school?
2. What happens to the Freedom Rider's Greyhound bus in Chapter 11?
3. Describe Vernon's character.
4. How does King find the task of writing a book?
5. How does King's Civil Rights work affect his preaching?
6. How does King counteract Clayton Powell's threat?
7. What does Robert Kennedy declare in his speech in Georgia?
8. How do the Freedom Riders anger Kennedy in Chapter 12?
9. Why does Moses file a federal suit against Robert Kennedy and Hoover?
10. How did Reverend Williams benefit from the education provided at Morehouse College?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)