|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Ku Klux Klan burn in front of John's lawn?
(a) A kitten
(b) A cross
(c) A sweater
(d) A photograph
2. What kind of school is Atlanta Female Baptist Seminary?
(a) A Nunnery
(b) A Catholic school for girls
(c) A Negro school for girls
(d) A White school for girls
3. What will the Democrats label King as if he does not call off plans to picket the Democratic Convention?
(a) An Uncle Tom
(b) A thief
(c) A murderer
(d) A homosexual
4. What does Robinson's letter call to boycott?
(b) City buses
5. What does Jo Ann Robinson teach at Alabama?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did taxi drivers try to help out the Negroes boycotting the buses?
2. What was Coretta Scott hoping to become after college?
3. Which of the following people does King not choose as an advisor?
4. What is Burke Marshall appointed head of?
5. What kind of people did the Dexter Avenue Church attract?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the police try to stop the carpool drivers?
2. How does King meet Vice President Nixon?
3. How does King counteract Clayton Powell's threat?
4. How did Johns cause problems for the Dexter Avenue Church?
5. What does Robert Kennedy declare in his speech in Georgia?
6. Describe how the Dialectical Society King starts at Boston College.
7. Why is Robert Kennedy furious that his brother contacts Coretta King?
8. How does Belafonte prove a good running mate for Kennedy?
9. How did the Rockefellers become involved with the Atlanta Female Baptist Seminary?
10. How does King prove himself innocent of the tax charges?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)