|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do King and his supporters march to in Los Angeles?
(a) Universal studios
(b) The City Hall
(c) MGM studios
(d) The Sports Arena
2. Why did Moses drop out of graduate school?
(a) To travel
(b) To care for his mother
(c) To become a Civil Right leader
(d) To care for his father
3. What does John Lewis go to the restaurant to eat?
(b) Fired chicken
(c) Boiled chicken
4. What does the waitress pour over Lewis?
(b) Orange juice
5. Who is the American President in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Niebuhr's book that King reads in this chapter?
2. Where is Ralph Abernathy the pastor?
3. Who does Nixon choose as his running mate?
4. In whose yard does a bomb explode in this chapter?
5. What grade does Mike have to start in a high school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does King's Civil Rights work affect his preaching?
2. Why did a hitman prove to be an embarrassment to the government?
3. What surprises King about the Crozer Theological Seminary?
4. How do the police try to stop the carpool drivers?
5. Why did King write letters from the Birmingham Jail?
6. What does King put into motion with the SCLC in Chapter 6?
7. What does the New Orleans article accuse O'Dell of?
8. How does Jesse Jackson cause problems for King after he wins the National Baptist elections?
9. How did Mike King improve himself so he could date Alberta Williams?
10. How did McCall fail the second sermon?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)