|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the courts accuse King of not paying taxes for?
(a) Income earned from preaching
(b) Income earned from writing
(c) Income earned from lecturing
(d) Income earned from Civil Rights work
2. What does Crozier Theological Seminary have in its basement rec room?
(a) Dart boards
(b) Pool tables
(c) A science lab
3. What does the waitress pour over Lewis?
(b) Orange juice
4. What kind of army does King build?
(a) A non-violent army
(b) A guerilla army
(c) A terrorist army
(d) A violent army
5. What does King tell everyone to avoid as Christmas approaches?
(a) The KKK
(c) Christmas shopping
Short Answer Questions
1. In what newspaper does Rustin run an ad to help Martin Luther King?
2. What does King offer to Wyatt Tee Walker?
3. What kind of school is Atlanta Female Baptist Seminary?
4. Which of the following people does King not choose as an advisor?
5. Whose vote does Robert Kennedy worry his brother is losing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does King change Dexter church?
2. How did Mike King improve himself so he could date Alberta Williams?
3. What were the differences between the First Baptist Church and the Dexter Avenue Baptist Church?
4. Why did the girl decide not to take the bus company to the courts?
5. How does King disappoint his father in this chapter?
6. How do sit-ins start to become popular across the country?
7. How did the Rockefellers become involved with the Atlanta Female Baptist Seminary?
8. What happens when a girl refuses to move from her seat on the bus?
9. What does Clayton Powell threaten to do if King does not call off plans to picket the Democratic convention?
10. How does Belafonte prove a good running mate for Kennedy?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)