Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 12, The Summer of Freedom Rides,)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In which government building does King meet Nixon?
a) The Capitol Building
b) The Pentagon
c) The Oracle
d) The White House
2. What kind of commitee does the Nashville mayor appoint?
a) All black
c) All white
d) All men
3. Who is the Democratic candidate in the 1960 presidential election?
a) Robert Kennedy
b) John Kennedy
c) James Elroy
d) Jackie Robinson
4. What do organizers name the boycott organization?
5. Whose philosophy does Harris Wofford follow?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short...
This section contains 905 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)