|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose phone does Hoover bug in this chapter?
2. Who does the Judge tell Sam Block to stop working for?
(a) The SAC
(b) The NAACP
(c) The NCP
(d) The SNCC
3. What does King lead a mall to the courthouse to do?
4. What is the name of King's lawyer?
(a) David Regan
(b) Paul Loretti
(c) James Evans
(d) Hunter Davis
5. What kind of animal attacks Moses?
(a) A bear
(b) A cat
(c) A cougar
(d) A dog
6. What does Hoover use to justify investigating King?
(a) The Korean War
(b) The Missile Crisis
(c) O'Dell's Communist affiliations
(d) The Vietnam War
7. Who does the Chamber of Congress President in Birmingham want to get rid of?
(a) The governor
(b) The police commissioner
(c) The sheriff
(d) The mayor
8. Where does King write his speech for the Washington march?
(a) A church
(b) The White House
(c) A meadow
(d) His hotel room
9. Where does Kennedy's administration think Levison is from?
10. What does the SNCC organize a fundraiser to buy?
11. Which comedian join the marches in Greenwood?
(a) Lenny Bruce
(b) Bill Crosby
(c) Richard Pryor
(d) Dick Gregory
12. When does Kennedy sign the Civil Rights Racial Discrimination Bill?
(a) New Year's Day
(c) Easter Sunday
(d) Independence Day
13. What do the police use on the students to keep them out of the downtown area?
(a) Fire hoses
(b) Laughing gas
(c) Machine guns
(d) Rabid dogs
14. Which writer does Robert Kennedy enlist the help of?
(a) James Baldwin
(b) Richard Wright
(c) Leonard Cohen
(d) James Ellroy
15. What charges do the FBI investigate in this chapter?
(a) Police brutality
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a monitor gun combine the power of?
2. Where does Anderson call a meeting for Albany Movement supporters?
3. What does the registrar do to John Hardy?
4. Who do the Justice Department tell King has links with Communism?
5. What position does Jackson remove King from?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)