|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which writer does Robert Kennedy enlist the help of?
(a) James Baldwin
(b) Richard Wright
(c) James Ellroy
(d) Leonard Cohen
2. Whose phone does Hoover bug in this chapter?
3. What is Sam Block arrested for?
(a) Assaulting a police officer
(b) Breach of the peace
(c) Statements against local officials
(d) Inciting violence
4. Who does King think will win the National Baptist Conference elections?
(a) Vernon Johns
(b) Jesse Jackson
(c) James Taylor
(d) Mike King
5. What do the police use on the students to keep them out of the downtown area?
(a) Laughing gas
(b) Rabid dogs
(c) Fire hoses
(d) Machine guns
6. Who does King claim sanctioned segregation?
(a) The CIA
(b) Malcolm X
(c) The FBI
(d) Abraham Lincoln
7. Who does Moses use his one phone call to call?
8. What does the SNCC organize a fundraiser to buy?
9. Where does Kennedy's administration think Levison is from?
10. What is C.B King's job?
(b) Real estate broker
11. What position does Jackson remove King from?
(a) Vice President of NAACP
(b) Preacher at the Dexter Church
(c) Vice President of the Sunday School Board
(d) President of the SNCC
12. What kind of animal attacks Moses?
(a) A bear
(b) A cat
(c) A dog
(d) A cougar
13. What charges do the FBI investigate in this chapter?
(a) Police brutality
14. What celebrity lends his name to a fundraiser in this chapter?
(a) Miles Davis
(b) Louis Armstrong
(c) Sammy Davis
(d) Dean Martin
15. What is the name of King's lawyer?
(a) Hunter Davis
(b) James Evans
(c) David Regan
(d) Paul Loretti
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Washington officials ban shops from selling before the march?
2. Who warns Moses to get out of the county?
3. Who do the Justice Department tell King has links with Communism?
4. Who does the Judge tell Sam Block to stop working for?
5. Where does Anderson call a meeting for Albany Movement supporters?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)