Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of King's lawyer?
(a) James Evans
(b) Paul Loretti
(c) David Regan
(d) Hunter Davis
2. Where is Medgar Evans shot?
(a) His driveway
(b) On a bus
(c) Outside the White House
(d) A restaurant
3. What does a man fracture when he falls over in a scuffle?
(a) His skull
(b) His arm
(c) His leg
(d) His collar bone
4. Which country's prime minister sends an official protest at the use of fire hoses?
5. What kind of animal attacks Moses?
(a) A dog
(b) A cat
(c) A bear
(d) A cougar
6. Whose house did King go to after a rally in Los Angeles?
(a) Frank Sinatra's
(b) Dean Martin's
(c) Sammy Davis'
(d) Burt Lancaster's
7. When does Kennedy sign the Civil Rights Racial Discrimination Bill?
(b) Independence Day
(c) New Year's Day
(d) Easter Sunday
8. What does the SNCC organize a fundraiser to buy?
9. What does Kennedy want to register in the South?
(a) White votes
(b) Children's votes
(c) Female votes
(d) Negro votes
10. Who does King think will win the National Baptist Conference elections?
(a) Mike King
(b) Vernon Johns
(c) Jesse Jackson
(d) James Taylor
11. What is Sam Block arrested for?
(a) Breach of the peace
(b) Statements against local officials
(c) Inciting violence
(d) Assaulting a police officer
12. What does the registrar do to John Hardy?
(a) Stabs him
(b) Shoots him
(c) Spits on him
(d) Pistol whips him
13. Who does the Judge tell Sam Block to stop working for?
(a) The NCP
(b) The SAC
(c) The SNCC
(d) The NAACP
14. What was Hartman Turnbow the first Negro to do in Holmes County?
(a) Arrest a white man
(b) Join the Free Riders
(c) Join the NAACP
(d) Register to vote
15. What have the authorities closed in Birmingham?
(a) City Parks
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoover use to justify investigating King?
2. What do a group of people form at Slater King's house?
3. What celebrity lends his name to a fundraiser in this chapter?
4. What newspaper was the reporter in the church in Mississippi from?
5. What does a monitor gun combine the power of?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)