|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What do Washington officials ban shops from selling before the march?
2. In what city does King gather thousands of dollars of donations?
a) Los Angeles
c) San Francisco
d) New York
3. What did James B. Pritchard teach?
b) The Old Testament
c) Negro literature
d) The New Testament
4. What is C.B King's job?
c) Real estate broker
5. What does Crozier Theological Seminary have in its basement rec room?
a) Dart boards
c) Pool tables
d) A science lab
6. Who is the Democratic candidate in the 1960 presidential election?
a) Jackie Robinson
This section contains 411 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)