Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hoover and Kennedy never get along?
(a) Kennedy thought he was superior
(b) Hoover was a Communist
(c) Hoover thought he was superior
(d) Hoover was a racist
2. Which writer does Robert Kennedy enlist the help of?
(a) James Baldwin
(b) Richard Wright
(c) Leonard Cohen
(d) James Ellroy
3. What position does Jackson remove King from?
(a) President of the SNCC
(b) Preacher at the Dexter Church
(c) Vice President of NAACP
(d) Vice President of the Sunday School Board
4. What does Annell Ponder teach?
5. Where does King write his speech for the Washington march?
(a) A meadow
(b) The White House
(c) His hotel room
(d) A church
6. Who does King claim sanctioned segregation?
(a) Abraham Lincoln
(b) Malcolm X
(c) The FBI
(d) The CIA
7. Who does the Chamber of Congress President in Birmingham want to get rid of?
(a) The mayor
(b) The governor
(c) The sheriff
(d) The police commissioner
8. What is Moses struggling to find in this chapter?
(a) People to pray
(b) People to vote
(c) People to donate money
(d) Freedom Riders
9. What was Hartman Turnbow the first Negro to do in Holmes County?
(a) Arrest a white man
(b) Join the NAACP
(c) Join the Free Riders
(d) Register to vote
10. What does Kennedy want to register in the South?
(a) Negro votes
(b) Female votes
(c) White votes
(d) Children's votes
11. What do the police use on the students to keep them out of the downtown area?
(a) Fire hoses
(b) Rabid dogs
(c) Machine guns
(d) Laughing gas
12. What is C.B King's job?
(c) Real estate broker
13. What does Bull Connors fire at the church congregation?
(a) Shot guns
(b) Monitor guns
(c) Fire guns
(d) Ray guns
14. In what city does King gather thousands of dollars of donations?
(b) New York
(c) San Francisco
(d) Los Angeles
15. Where does Kennedy's administration think Levison is from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does King think will win the National Baptist Conference elections?
2. Why did the sheriff shoot a black man?
3. What does King ask people to do for those Negroes who have yet to learn the non-violent ways?
4. What does Hoover use to justify investigating King?
5. Who does King complain to about police brutality?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)