|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country's prime minister sends an official protest at the use of fire hoses?
2. What does A New Orleans newspaper accuse O'Dell of being a member of?
(a) The BNP
(b) The KKK
(c) The Communist party
(d) The Nazi party
3. What newspaper was the reporter in the church in Mississippi from?
(a) The Jackson Packet
(b) The New York Times
(c) The KKK Observer
(d) The San Francisco Chronicle
4. What does Annell Ponder teach?
5. Where is Medgar Evans shot?
(a) A restaurant
(b) Outside the White House
(c) On a bus
(d) His driveway
6. In what city does King gather thousands of dollars of donations?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) New York
(c) San Francisco
7. Where do the Civil Rights leaders make their speeches in Washington?
(a) The Lincoln Memorial
(b) The Korean War Memorial
(c) Outside the White House
(d) The Washington Memorial
8. What is C.B King's job?
(a) Real estate broker
9. When does Kennedy sign the Civil Rights Racial Discrimination Bill?
(a) Independence Day
(b) New Year's Day
(c) Easter Sunday
10. Why did the sheriff shoot a black man?
(a) For swearing at him
(b) For flirting with a white prostitute
(c) For flirting with a Negro mistress
(d) For drinking on the streets
11. What kind of animal attacks Moses?
(a) A bear
(b) A cat
(c) A cougar
(d) A dog
12. What takes place in October of 1962?
(a) The Harlem Riots
(b) Presidential Elections
(c) The Cuban Missile Crisis
(d) The Los Angeles Riots
13. What position does Jackson remove King from?
(a) Vice President of NAACP
(b) Preacher at the Dexter Church
(c) President of the SNCC
(d) Vice President of the Sunday School Board
14. What do Washington officials ban shops from selling before the march?
15. What do a group of people form at Slater King's house?
(a) The Freedom Movement
(b) The Albany Movement
(c) The Peace Movement
(d) The Gandhi Gang
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moses struggling to find in this chapter?
2. Whose house did King go to after a rally in Los Angeles?
3. Why did Hoover and Kennedy never get along?
4. What have the authorities closed in Birmingham?
5. What does a restaurant owner set off in Sam Block's face?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)