Short Answer Questions Key
1. What did a group of Negroes form in 1867?
The First Baptist Church of Montgomery
2. What did a group of Negroes form in 1877?
Dexter Avenue Baptist Church
3. What kind of people did the Dexter Avenue Church attract?
Highly intelligent people
4. What did the Dexter Avenue Church find it difficult to find?
5. What was the name of the preacher who caused a scandal in 1946?
6. What did Truman desegregate in the Forties?
The armed forces
7. What did Johns like to talk about in his sermons?
8. What did Johns begin to sell on the streets?
Fruits and vegetables
This section contains 3,337 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)