|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, The March on Washington,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Lewis go to the restaurant to eat?
(c) Fired chicken
(d) Boiled chicken
2. Why did Moses drop out of graduate school?
(a) To care for his mother
(b) To care for his father
(c) To travel
(d) To become a Civil Right leader
3. What is Jack O'Dell the director of?
(a) Voter registration
(b) The Civil Rights Division
(c) Direct mail operations
(d) Freedom Ride operations
4. What did Martin Luther King initially intend to train for?
(a) A doctor
(b) A priest
(c) A politician
(d) A lawyer
5. What did W.E.B Du Bois found?
(a) The SCCP
(b) The RSPCA
(c) The NCCG
(d) The NAACP
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King offer to Wyatt Tee Walker?
2. What does King's speech stress the importance of?
3. What do both candidates think will be the major issue in their presidential campaign?
4. What does King associate pool tables with?
5. Whose phone does Hoover bug in this chapter?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)