|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, The March on Washington,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the American President in this chapter?
2. Where is Ralph Abernathy the pastor?
(b) The First Baptist
(c) The Second Baptist
3. What celebrity lends his name to a fundraiser in this chapter?
(a) Miles Davis
(b) Dean Martin
(c) Sammy Davis
(d) Louis Armstrong
4. Whose phone does Hoover bug in this chapter?
5. Which comedian join the marches in Greenwood?
(a) Richard Pryor
(b) Lenny Bruce
(c) Dick Gregory
(d) Bill Crosby
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of King's lawyer?
2. What will the Democrats label King as if he does not call off plans to picket the Democratic Convention?
3. What do the police use on the students to keep them out of the downtown area?
4. Which of the following countries does Mike King not visit on his trip abroad?
5. What did King have to work on as well as working on church business?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)