|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, The March on Washington,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Kennedy and the heads of the Civil Rights groups create in New York?
(a) The Voter Education Project
(b) The Education for All Project
(c) The Civil Rights Bill
(d) The Freedom Ride Project
2. Which comedian join the marches in Greenwood?
(a) Richard Pryor
(b) Bill Crosby
(c) Dick Gregory
(d) Lenny Bruce
3. What is Moses struggling to find in this chapter?
(a) People to donate money
(b) People to pray
(c) Freedom Riders
(d) People to vote
4. What do the police use on the students to keep them out of the downtown area?
(a) Fire hoses
(b) Machine guns
(c) Laughing gas
(d) Rabid dogs
5. Where is Hartsfield the mayor?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Seigenthaler when Kennedy calls him?
2. Where do King and his supporters march to in Los Angeles?
3. What was the name of the preacher who caused a scandal in 1946?
4. Where does Bevel stage protests?
5. When does Kennedy sign the Civil Rights Racial Discrimination Bill?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)