|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, The March on Washington,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Robert Kennedy make a speech in this chapter?
(b) North Carolina
(c) New York
(d) South Carolina
2. In whose yard does a bomb explode in this chapter?
(a) E.D. Nixon's
(b) Martin Luther King's
(c) Rosa Parks'
(d) Fred Grey's
3. What country does Betty's family come from?
4. What university did Du Bois work at?
(b) New York
5. In what city does King gather thousands of dollars of donations?
(a) New York
(b) San Francisco
(c) Los Angeles
Short Answer Questions
1. What was King given a twelve-month suspended sentence for?
2. Where is Seigenthaler when Kennedy calls him?
3. Where does Anderson call a meeting for Albany Movement supporters?
4. What does a monitor gun combine the power of?
5. Who does Kennedy select as his running mate?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)