|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Greenwood and Birmingham Jail,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Atlanta Female Baptist Seminary change their name to?
(a) King School
(b) Rockefeller School
(c) Spelman School
(d) The School of Fun
2. What does a man fracture when he falls over in a scuffle?
(a) His leg
(b) His skull
(c) His arm
(d) His collar bone
3. Where does Anderson call a meeting for Albany Movement supporters?
(a) A church
(b) A town hall
(c) A forest
(d) His house
4. In what newspaper does Rustin run an ad to help Martin Luther King?
(a) The New York Times
(b) The Chicago Tribune
(c) The Los Angeles Times
(d) The San Francisco Chronicle
5. What kind of commitee does the Nashville mayor appoint?
(a) All black
(b) All white
(d) All men
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King tell everyone to avoid as Christmas approaches?
2. What does Hoover use to justify investigating King?
3. What does the Ku Klux Klan burn in front of John's lawn?
4. Who was Dexter's preacher after Johns?
5. What did a group of Negroes form in 1867?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)