|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Greenwood and Birmingham Jail,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the Democrats label King as if he does not call off plans to picket the Democratic Convention?
(a) A thief
(b) An Uncle Tom
(c) A murderer
(d) A homosexual
2. What have the authorities closed in Birmingham?
(d) City Parks
3. What does John share with the judge?
(a) A love of classical history
(b) A house
(c) A love of baseball
(d) A mistress
4. What does the city council approve in an attempt to improve the bus company's financial troubles?
(a) Christmas shopping buses
(b) Equality of seating
(c) Less buses
(d) A fare increase
5. What was King given a twelve-month suspended sentence for?
(a) Stealing food
(b) Driving with an out-of-state license
(d) Traffic violations
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does King complain to about police brutality?
2. Who does Rockefeller name Morehouse College after?
3. Where do King and his supporters march to in Los Angeles?
4. What did Mike King's father do for a living?
5. What did Martin Luther King initially intend to train for?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)