|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Fireman's Last Reprieve,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johns begin to sell on the streets?
(c) Fruits and vegetables
2. Whose vote does Robert Kennedy worry his brother is losing?
(a) Working class men
(c) Southern whites
(d) Southern blacks
3. What did James B. Pritchard teach?
(a) Negro literature
(b) The New Testament
(c) The Old Testament
4. What organization does King join in this chapter?
5. At what college does King take a temporary position?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Burke Marshall appointed head of?
2. What grade does Mike have to start in a high school?
3. Who does Nixon choose as his running mate?
4. What is King asked to write a book about?
5. Who does Rockefeller name Morehouse College after?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)