|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Fireman's Last Reprieve,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bevel stage protests?
(a) Movie theaters
(c) Bus depots
(d) Sport centers
2. Where did King's four friends go on trial?
(b) New York City
(c) Los Angeles
3. Whose vote does Robert Kennedy worry his brother is losing?
(b) Working class men
(c) Southern blacks
(d) Southern whites
4. Who is the governor of Arkansas?
(a) Jack Marshall
(b) Orval Faubus
(c) Robert Kennedy
(d) James Formby
5. Who does John Kennedy offer his support to in this chapter?
(a) Coretta King
Short Answer Questions
1. What political party is Levison a member of?
2. What does John Lewis go to the restaurant to eat?
3. What newspaper was the reporter in the church in Mississippi from?
4. At what college does King take a temporary position?
5. What kind of school is Atlanta Female Baptist Seminary?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)