|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Fireman's Last Reprieve,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people did the Dexter Avenue Church attract?
(a) Uneducated people
(b) Highly intelligent people
(c) Poor people
(d) Angry people
2. Whose philosophy does Harris Wofford follow?
3. Where does Faubus fly to to talk to Eisenhower?
(c) Isle of Man
(d) Rhode Island
4. What do the Alabama police charge King with?
(d) Tax evasion
5. What does Robinson's letter call to boycott?
(a) City buses
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did King's four friends go on trial?
2. What does King associate pool tables with?
3. Which of the following people does King not choose as an advisor?
4. What does Lewis write a list about for protesters?
5. What newspaper was the reporter in the church in Mississippi from?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)