|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Kennedy Transition,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose vote does Robert Kennedy worry his brother is losing?
(b) Southern blacks
(c) Working class men
(d) Southern whites
2. What was Williams' father's job?
(c) Coal miner
3. Who does John Kennedy offer his support to in this chapter?
(d) Coretta King
4. What does King study in his father's house in this chapter?
(a) Frederick Douglas
(b) Jan Hus
(c) Adolf Hitler
(d) Karl Marx
5. What does the police commissioner call the taxi drivers?
(a) Nigger lovers
(b) Christian men
(c) Enemies of the state
(d) A taxicab army
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John share with the judge?
2. What does Jo Ann Robinson teach at Alabama?
3. Where is Hartsfield the mayor?
4. What kind of school is Atlanta Female Baptist Seminary?
5. Why is the girl unsuitable for public scrutiny?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)