|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Kennedy Transition,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Truman desegregate in the Forties?
(c) The armed forces
(d) Major cities
2. What is King asked to write a book about?
(a) His life
(b) The Old Testament
(d) The Montgomery Bus Boycott
3. What did a group of Negroes form in 1877?
(a) Black Power
(b) Dexter Avenue Baptist Church
(c) Maryland Baptist Group
4. What does the police commissioner call the taxi drivers?
(a) Nigger lovers
(b) A taxicab army
(c) Enemies of the state
(d) Christian men
5. What does a newspaper assign their reporter Tom Johnson to find out?
(a) Racism in the police force
(b) Corruption in the MIA
(c) King's upbringing
(d) The power behind the MIA
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of army does King build?
2. Who was Dexter's preacher after Johns?
3. In which government building does King meet Nixon?
4. What do the Nashville police threaten to arrest all protesters for?
5. What does the Ku Klux Klan burn in front of John's lawn?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)