|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Kennedy Transition,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose philosophy does Harris Wofford follow?
2. What is the name of the club King organizes at Boston?
(a) The Religious Club
(b) The Philosophical Club
(c) The Freedom Club
(d) The Communist Club
3. What do the police convict Rosa Parks of?
(a) Dealing drugs
(b) Promoting Communism
(c) Breaking segregation laws
(d) Drinking in a public place
4. What does Diane Nash refuse to do?
(a) Give up her seat
(c) Pay her fine
(d) Leave a restaurant
5. What do the Alabama police charge King with?
(c) Tax evasion
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does King study for his doctorate?
2. Why did the fare increase do little to help the bus company's financial problems?
3. What was King given a twelve-month suspended sentence for?
4. What does the waitress pour over Lewis?
5. What does the police commissioner call the taxi drivers?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)