|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Shades of Politics,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What driving offense do the police arrest King for?
(b) Worn out tires
(c) Traffic violation
(d) Worn out windshield wipers
2. Who takes over the running of the carpool?
(a) Bob Moses
(b) Rufus Lewis
(c) Jack O'Dell
(d) Vernon Johns
3. Where is Juanita Sellers from?
(c) New Orleans
(d) New York
4. What did Johns begin to sell on the streets?
(b) Fruits and vegetables
5. What do organizers call the march on Washington?
(a) Freedom March
(b) Prayer Pilgrimage
(c) March of the Kings
(d) Revolution Road
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King associate pool tables with?
2. What kind of army does King build?
3. Where did King and Coretta marry?
4. Who does Kennedy select as his running mate?
5. What does King tell everyone to avoid as Christmas approaches?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)