|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Shades of Politics,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes over the running of the carpool?
(a) Vernon Johns
(b) Bob Moses
(c) Rufus Lewis
(d) Jack O'Dell
2. Why is the girl unsuitable for public scrutiny?
(a) She is mentally disturbed
(b) She is too young
(c) She is pregnant
(d) The KKK are threatening her
3. What does the police commissioner call the taxi drivers?
(a) Enemies of the state
(b) A taxicab army
(c) Nigger lovers
(d) Christian men
4. What did Martin Luther King initially intend to train for?
(a) A politician
(b) A lawyer
(c) A priest
(d) A doctor
5. What kind of school is Atlanta Female Baptist Seminary?
(a) A Negro school for girls
(b) A Catholic school for girls
(c) A Nunnery
(d) A White school for girls
Short Answer Questions
1. What did King have to work on as well as working on church business?
2. What grade does Mike have to start in a high school?
3. Where do King and his supporters march to in Los Angeles?
4. What does Robinson's letter call to boycott?
5. What did W.E.B Du Bois found?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)