|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Shades of Politics,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose philosophy does Harris Wofford follow?
2. What driving offense do the police arrest King for?
(a) Traffic violation
(b) Worn out windshield wipers
(d) Worn out tires
3. What was the name of the preacher who caused a scandal in 1946?
(a) Samuel Kitten
(b) Davis Love
(c) Mike King
(d) Vernon Johns
4. What did James B. Pritchard teach?
(a) Negro literature
(b) The New Testament
(d) The Old Testament
5. What do the Nashville police threaten to arrest all protesters for?
(b) Breach of the peace
(d) Breaking and entering
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Atlanta Female Baptist Seminary change their name to?
2. Where did King and Coretta marry?
3. What is King asked to write a book about?
4. What do organizers call the march on Washington?
5. What did Martin Luther King initially intend to train for?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)