|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Taste of the World,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the city council approve in an attempt to improve the bus company's financial troubles?
(a) Less buses
(b) Equality of seating
(c) Christmas shopping buses
(d) A fare increase
2. In whose yard does a bomb explode in this chapter?
(a) Martin Luther King's
(b) Fred Grey's
(c) E.D. Nixon's
(d) Rosa Parks'
3. Why is there a riot at the University of Alabama?
(a) The University hires a Negro teacher
(b) The KKK bomb a classroom
(c) Martin Luther King Jr. gives a speech on campus
(d) A Negro woman tries to enroll
4. Who does Daddy King want Martin Luther King, Jr. to marry?
(b) Juanita Scott
(c) Winona Ryder
5. What does King organize to help people get to work?
(a) Freedom trains
(b) A freedom bus
(c) A carpool
(d) Horse and carts
Short Answer Questions
1. What is King asked to write a book about?
2. What does King associate pool tables with?
3. Why is the girl unsuitable for public scrutiny?
4. What did Martin Luther King initially intend to train for?
5. What political party is Levison a member of?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)