|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Taste of the World,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do organizers call the march on Washington?
(a) Prayer Pilgrimage
(b) March of the Kings
(c) Revolution Road
(d) Freedom March
2. What did Johns like to talk about in his sermons?
(b) Racial discrimination
(c) World War II
3. What country does Betty's family come from?
4. What does the city council approve in an attempt to improve the bus company's financial troubles?
(a) Equality of seating
(b) Christmas shopping buses
(c) A fare increase
(d) Less buses
5. What does King tell everyone to avoid as Christmas approaches?
(a) The KKK
(c) Christmas shopping
Short Answer Questions
1. How did taxi drivers try to help out the Negroes boycotting the buses?
2. What does Robinson's letter call to boycott?
3. What organization does King join in this chapter?
4. What did Mike King's father do for a living?
5. Who is the governor of Arkansas?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)