|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Taste of the World,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people did the Dexter Avenue Church attract?
(a) Highly intelligent people
(b) Angry people
(c) Poor people
(d) Uneducated people
2. Who is the American President in this chapter?
3. What grade does Mike have to start in a high school?
(a) Fifth grade
(b) Second grade
(c) Sixth grade
(d) First grade
4. Who takes over the running of the carpool?
(a) Rufus Lewis
(b) Bob Moses
(c) Vernon Johns
(d) Jack O'Dell
5. What does the police commissioner call the taxi drivers?
(a) A taxicab army
(b) Christian men
(c) Nigger lovers
(d) Enemies of the state
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King associate pool tables with?
2. Where did King and Coretta marry?
3. What organization does King join in this chapter?
4. Where is Ralph Abernathy the pastor?
5. Who is Martin Luther King competing for a position at Dexter church with?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)