|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Taste of the World,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a newspaper assign their reporter Tom Johnson to find out?
(a) Corruption in the MIA
(b) Racism in the police force
(c) The power behind the MIA
(d) King's upbringing
2. What do the police convict Rosa Parks of?
(a) Promoting Communism
(b) Drinking in a public place
(c) Breaking segregation laws
(d) Dealing drugs
3. What grade does Mike have to start in a high school?
(a) First grade
(b) Sixth grade
(c) Second grade
(d) Fifth grade
4. What kind of army does King build?
(a) A violent army
(b) A terrorist army
(c) A non-violent army
(d) A guerilla army
5. Where does King receive an offer to teach?
(a) New York University
(b) Morehouse College
(c) Dillard University
(d) Boston College
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johns begin to sell on the streets?
2. Who is Martin Luther King competing for a position at Dexter church with?
3. What was Williams' father's job?
4. What does Jo Ann Robinson teach at Alabama?
5. What was Levison's job?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)