|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, First Trombone,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Coretta Scott hoping to become after college?
(a) An actress
(b) A song writer
(c) A classical singer
(d) A housewife
2. What did Mike King's father do for a living?
(c) Shop keeper
3. What did King have to work on as well as working on church business?
(a) A novel
(b) His dissertation
(c) A series of paintings
(d) His autobiography
4. What did James B. Pritchard teach?
(a) The Old Testament
(b) The New Testament
(d) Negro literature
5. Who does Rockefeller name Morehouse College after?
(a) Dr. Henry Morehouse
(b) Richard Morehouse
(c) Thomas More
(d) Dr. House
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of school is Atlanta Female Baptist Seminary?
2. What does Jo Ann Robinson teach at Alabama?
3. Where does King study for his doctorate?
4. Which of the following countries does Mike King not visit on his trip abroad?
5. What is the name of Williams' daughter?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)