|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Quickening,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does King study in his father's house in this chapter?
(a) Frederick Douglas
(b) Adolf Hitler
(c) Karl Marx
(d) Jan Hus
2. What does Diane Nash refuse to do?
(a) Pay her fine
(c) Give up her seat
(d) Leave a restaurant
3. Where does King study for his doctorate?
(a) New York University
(b) Boston College
(c) University of Virginia
(d) Chicago University
4. What kind of army does King build?
(a) A violent army
(b) A terrorist army
(c) A guerilla army
(d) A non-violent army
5. What does Crozier Theological Seminary have in its basement rec room?
(a) Dart boards
(b) Pool tables
(c) A science lab
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose philosophy does Harris Wofford follow?
2. What organization does King join in this chapter?
3. What did James B. Pritchard teach?
4. What church does Reverend A.D. Williams take over?
5. Who is the candidate for the Republicans in the 1960 presidential election?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)