|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Moses in McComb, King in Kansas City,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Jackson remove King from?
(a) Preacher at the Dexter Church
(b) Vice President of the Sunday School Board
(c) President of the SNCC
(d) Vice President of NAACP
2. Who has dinner with the Freedom Riders when they arrive in Atlanta?
(a) Robert Kennedy
(b) Malcolm X
(c) Martin Luther King
(d) Mike King
3. Who does King think will win the National Baptist Conference elections?
(a) James Taylor
(b) Vernon Johns
(c) Mike King
(d) Jesse Jackson
4. Which of the following people does King not choose as an advisor?
(a) Lester Granger
(b) Bob Moses
(c) Roy Wilkins
(d) Phillip Randolph
5. What does a mob throw through the back window of a bus?
(a) A nail bomb
(b) A brick
(c) A fire bomb
(d) A grenade
Short Answer Questions
1. What African country does King fly to?
2. Where is Juanita Sellers from?
3. What political party is Levison a member of?
4. Who warns Moses to get out of the county?
5. What is the name of the club King organizes at Boston?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)