|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, To Birmingham,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kennedy want the Freedom Riders to do?
(a) Take trains
(b) Carry guns
(d) Sing the national anthem
2. Where does Kennedy meet the heads of the Civil Rights groups?
(a) Los Angeles
(c) San Francisco
(d) New York
3. Who is the American President in this chapter?
4. What celebrity lends his name to a fundraiser in this chapter?
(a) Sammy Davis
(b) Miles Davis
(c) Dean Martin
(d) Louis Armstrong
5. Where is Seigenthaler when Kennedy calls him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the governor of Arkansas?
2. What does Kennedy want to register in the South?
3. At what college does King take a temporary position?
4. What does a restaurant owner set off in Sam Block's face?
5. What was Levison's job?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)