Quiz: Chapter 16, The Fireman's Last Reprieve, to Chapter 18, To Birmingham,
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Moses struggling to find in this chapter?
a) People to pray
b) People to vote
c) Freedom Riders
d) People to donate money
2. What does King lead a mall to the courthouse to do?
3. Who do demonstrators kill outside the Lyceum?
a) A Federal marshall
b) A reporter
c) An FBI agent
4. What does King ask people to do for those Negroes who have yet to learn the non-violent ways?
c) Donate food
d) Donate money
5. What does a restaurant owner set off in Sam Block's face?
This section contains 256 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)