Quiz: Chapter 1, Forerunner: Vernon Johns, to Chapter 18, To Birmingham,
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does King organize to help people get to work?
a) A carpool
b) A freedom bus
c) Freedom trains
d) Horse and carts
2. Where does Bevel stage protests?
b) Movie theaters
c) Bus depots
d) Sport centers
3. What charges do the FBI investigate in this chapter?
a) Police brutality
4. What do a group of people form at Slater King's house?
a) The Freedom Movement
b) The Gandhi Gang
c) The Peace Movement
d) The Albany Movement
5. What does Crozier Theological Seminary have in its basement rec room?
a) Pool tables
b) A science lab
This section contains 264 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)