Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha's doctor tell her to do when she is gaining weight in her pregnancy?
2. Where does Adam go to fill out the birth certificate for Olivia?
3. Why does Luke refuse to enter the Barthelemy on rue de Grenelle?
4. How old is the Rookie when he is discovered in 1908?
5. What is the name of the American author of the cookbook, which includes some recipes from the Balzar?
How is thematic patterning evident in "Paris to the Moon" and how does Gopnik orchestrate themes to create an overarching meaning?
Identify at least three instance where Gopnik uses objects or places as symbols, and discuss how he creates the symbolism and uses it accentuate themes.
Identify and discuss Gopnik's use of the literary tool of hyperbole, using at least three textual examples to illustrate how Gopnik employs it.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)