|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of The Rookie, what does Luke ask for, for his birthday?
(a) An ID card marked as a press pass from the government.
(b) A beret.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A dog.
2. Where did Alice own a restaurant prior to her visit to France?
(b) New York.
3. What does Gopnik drink during his lunch with Quelin?
4. Why is Martha happy her little girl will be born in Paris rather than New York?
(a) Because she wants an excuse to name her daughter Paris.
(b) Because her friends in New York all have two boys.
(c) Because she is excited for the longer French hospital stay.
(d) Because she dislikes the hospitals in New York.
5. What doesn't Luke like on his hamburger?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the friends of the Balzar meet in November before their breakfast with Bucher to talk strategy?
2. What is the name of the restaurant where the waiters invite Gopnik to dinner after they have left the Balzar?
3. What sickness does Luke contract in A Machine to Draw the World?
4. What is the name of the restaurant that Gopnik dreams about opening that would only serve game?
5. Why is the association of friends of the Balzar hesitant to support the waiters in their walkout?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)