|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Luke like on his hamburger?
2. Which is not one of the girls from Luke's two-year old gym class mentioned in Barney?
3. Why is Martha happy her little girl will be born in Paris rather than New York?
(a) Because she is excited for the longer French hospital stay.
(b) Because she wants an excuse to name her daughter Paris.
(c) Because she dislikes the hospitals in New York.
(d) Because her friends in New York all have two boys.
4. How old is the Rookie when he is discovered in 1908?
5. What does Bucher offer the waiters who leave the Balzar.
(a) He offers them a reccommendation.
(b) A fat envelope.
(c) He offers them nothing.
(d) He offers them a position in one of his other restaurants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant where the waiters invite Gopnik to dinner after they have left the Balzar?
2. What mistake does Gopnik make while decorating the Christmas tree in A Machine to Draw the World?
3. What surprise do the Gopnik's receive at Christmas in A Machine to Draw the World?
4. Who helps Gopnik prepare the meal for Alice?
5. Where did Alice own a restaurant prior to her visit to France?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)