|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gopnik drink during his lunch with Quelin?
2. What political figure does Gopnik compare Barney to?
(a) George Bush.
(c) Joseph McCarthy.
(d) Bill Clinton.
3. What is the name of the batter who ties himself into a knot?
(a) Big Babe Ruth.
(b) Jesse the Great.
(c) Horrible Howard Blowsky.
(d) Terrible Ty Cobb.
4. What movies does Luke form an attachment to in Barney?
(c) Charlie Chaplin Films.
(d) Lucky Luke.
5. What goal does Gopnik set in The World Cup?
(a) To study the history of soccer before the end of the tournament.
(b) To watch the entire World Cup tournament.
(c) To attend at least one game of the World Cup.
(d) To learn every players name on the French team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the poet who wrote about the wrapping of a sugar cube?
2. Which is not one of the players for the French soccer team mentioned in The World Cup?
3. What profession does Antoine Jacobsohn hold?
4. Why is Alice in Paris?
5. Which is not one of the menu items of the Balzar listed in The Balzar Wars?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)