|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bucher offer the waiters who leave the Balzar.
(a) A fat envelope.
(b) He offers them a position in one of his other restaurants.
(c) He offers them nothing.
(d) He offers them a reccommendation.
2. What movies does Luke form an attachment to in Barney?
(a) Charlie Chaplin Films.
(b) Lucky Luke.
3. What does the Rookie sprinkle on his ball to keep anyone from hitting it?
(a) A frew drops of milk from his bottle.
(b) A few tears.
(c) Some sand from the dugout.
(d) Some tea leaves.
4. How long does Gopnik braise a lamb for, when he prepares dinner for Waters?
(a) Seven hours.
(b) Sixteen hours.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Twenty minutes.
5. What is the name of the clinic that Adam and Martha chose?
(a) Clinique de Liberite.
(b) Clinique Saint Cloude.
(c) Clinique Marie.
(d) Clinique Saint-Isabelle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the real life pitcher that Gopnik includes in his bedtime story, The Rookie?
2. What do the Gopnik's receive when they leave the sonogram visit?
3. How many nations participate in the World Cup tournament?
4. Why does Adam have to go back to the apartment before Martha can receive an epidural?
5. Where does Adam go to fill out the birth certificate for Olivia?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)