|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Gopnik braise a lamb for, when he prepares dinner for Waters?
(a) Seven hours.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Sixteen hours.
(d) Twenty minutes.
2. What does the Rookie sprinkle on his ball to keep anyone from hitting it?
(a) Some sand from the dugout.
(b) A frew drops of milk from his bottle.
(c) A few tears.
(d) Some tea leaves.
3. What goal does Gopnik set in The World Cup?
(a) To watch the entire World Cup tournament.
(b) To learn every players name on the French team.
(c) To study the history of soccer before the end of the tournament.
(d) To attend at least one game of the World Cup.
4. Where do the friends of the Balzar meet in November before their breakfast with Bucher to talk strategy?
(a) The Cafe de Flores.
(b) A room at the film school.
(c) Mme. de Lavigne's apartment.
(d) The Balzar.
5. What color do all the obstetricians in Paris wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Martha's doctor give her for after the baby arrives?
2. What is the name of the restaurant where the waiters invite Gopnik to dinner after they have left the Balzar?
3. What sickness does Luke contract in A Machine to Draw the World?
4. Which is not one of the menu items of the Balzar listed in The Balzar Wars?
5. What does Gopnik drink during his lunch with Quelin?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)