|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request did the Gopniks make from a Chinese restaurant that charmed the management?
(a) They ask them to host Luke's birthday party.
(b) They ask for a picture with the chef.
(c) They request a recipe for their orange flavored chicken.
(d) They ask for take out to be prepared for them.
2. What is the name of the restaurant where the waiters invite Gopnik to dinner after they have left the Balzar?
(a) Place Sansuit.
(b) Cafe du Porte.
(c) Relais Beaujolais.
(d) Le Mignon.
3. What news do the Gopnik's receive in April in A Machine to draw the World?
(a) They are told they have three months to move.
(b) They find out Luke has a terminal illness.
(c) They are told they are expecting a baby.
(d) They find out Gopnik's job is being disolved.
4. How old is the Rookie when he is discovered in 1908?
5. What is the name of the batter who ties himself into a knot?
(a) Terrible Ty Cobb.
(b) Jesse the Great.
(c) Horrible Howard Blowsky.
(d) Big Babe Ruth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Rookie sprinkle on his ball to keep anyone from hitting it?
2. What bothers Gopnik most about soccer?
3. Where is Alice Waters from originally?
4. Why does Adam have to go back to the apartment before Martha can receive an epidural?
5. What advice does Martha's doctor give her for after the baby arrives?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)