|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gopnik usually begin cooking?
(a) By drinking a glass of wine.
(b) By chopping onions.
(c) By peeling potatoes.
(d) By creating a broth.
2. What profession does Antoine Jacobsohn hold?
(a) He is a food critic.
(b) He is a chef.
(c) He is a restaurant owner.
(d) He is an agricultural scientist.
3. What request did the Gopniks make from a Chinese restaurant that charmed the management?
(a) They ask for a picture with the chef.
(b) They ask them to host Luke's birthday party.
(c) They request a recipe for their orange flavored chicken.
(d) They ask for take out to be prepared for them.
4. What was the theme song of the victorious soccer team?
(a) La Marseillaise.
(b) We Will Rock You.
(c) We Stand Triumphant.
(d) Queen's We Are the Champions.
5. What is the name of the young publisher who gives a speech at the Balzar that gets media coverage?
(a) Lorenzo Valentin.
(b) Maurice Revelli.
(c) Andre Bertillini.
(d) Jacques D'Artere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most important lesson Gopnik has learned in Paris.
2. What is Gopnik's favorite sport?
3. What movies does Luke form an attachment to in Barney?
4. Where is the Rookie from?
5. What position did the Rookie play?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)