|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martha's doctor tell her to do when she is gaining weight in her pregnancy?
(a) Eat only fruit and vegetables.
(b) Go on long walks.
(c) Just worry about losing the weight after the baby comes.
(d) Stop eating and start swimming.
2. Where is the Rookie from?
(a) Anywhere, USA.
(b) Somwhere, France.
(c) New York, USA.
(d) Paris, France.
3. Who bathes the baby in Like a King?
(b) Adam and the nurse.
(d) The doctor.
4. What is the most important lesson Gopnik has learned in Paris.
(a) He has learned to navigate the metro.
(b) He has learned to speak French.
(c) He has learned to cook.
(d) He has learned how to dress fashionably.
5. What news do the Gopnik's receive in April in A Machine to draw the World?
(a) They are told they are expecting a baby.
(b) They find out Gopnik's job is being disolved.
(c) They find out Luke has a terminal illness.
(d) They are told they have three months to move.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant that Gopnik dreams about opening that would only serve game?
2. What is the name of the poet who wrote about the wrapping of a sugar cube?
3. Why is Alice in Paris?
4. What goal does Gopnik set in The World Cup?
5. What doesn't Luke like on his hamburger?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)