|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ability does the Rookie have when he is discovered?
(a) He can run faster than boys twice his age.
(b) He can see a fly from one hundred yards away.
(c) He can throw stones with surprising accuracy.
(d) He can catch all types of balls.
2. At the end of The Rookie, what does Luke ask for, for his birthday?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A beret.
(d) An ID card marked as a press pass from the government.
3. What movies does Luke form an attachment to in Barney?
(a) Charlie Chaplin Films.
(c) Lucky Luke.
4. What response do Luke's French friend have to Barney?
(a) They hate him.
(b) They are completely indifferent to him.
(c) They like him.
(d) They refuse to watch him.
5. What is Gopnik's favorite sport?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Adam have to go back to the apartment before Martha can receive an epidural?
2. What political figure does Gopnik compare Barney to?
3. What position did the Rookie play?
4. What news do the Gopnik's receive in April in A Machine to draw the World?
5. What goal does Gopnik set in The World Cup?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)