|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who purchases the Balzar?
(a) Lorenzo Vaentin.
(b) Jean-Paul Bucher.
(c) Christophe Berdonne.
(d) Jacques Chirac.
2. Who bathes the baby in Like a King?
(a) Adam and the nurse.
(b) The doctor.
3. What is the name of the restaurant where the waiters invite Gopnik to dinner after they have left the Balzar?
(a) Le Mignon.
(b) Place Sansuit.
(c) Cafe du Porte.
(d) Relais Beaujolais.
4. What team does the Rookie begin to play for?
(a) The St. Louis Cardinals.
(b) The New York Giants.
(c) The Los Angeles Dodgers.
(d) The Boston Red Socks.
5. How many waiters did the Balzar have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gopnik bring back from his New York business trip to share with Luke in The Rookie?
2. Who helps Gopnik prepare the meal for Alice?
3. What is the name of the clinic that Adam and Martha chose?
4. What is the name of the restaurant that Gopnik dreams about opening that would only serve game?
5. Which is not one of the menu items of the Balzar listed in The Balzar Wars?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)