|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the theme song of the victorious soccer team?
(a) We Will Rock You.
(b) Queen's We Are the Champions.
(c) We Stand Triumphant.
(d) La Marseillaise.
2. What does Bucher offer the waiters who leave the Balzar.
(a) He offers them nothing.
(b) A fat envelope.
(c) He offers them a position in one of his other restaurants.
(d) He offers them a reccommendation.
3. What is the name of the English restaurateur that Bucher threatens to sell the Balzar to?
(a) Hal Davis.
(b) Hugh Potts.
(c) Terrence Conran.
(d) Kingsly Devon.
4. Why is Alice in Paris?
(a) She is visiting Adam.
(b) She is opening a restaurant at the Louvre.
(c) She is learning a new pastry technique.
(d) She is a receiving an award.
5. Where did Alice own a restaurant prior to her visit to France?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Gopnik first hear the term "lessons from things."
2. How old is the Rookie when he is discovered in 1908?
3. Which is not one of the girls from Luke's two-year old gym class mentioned in Barney?
4. Where is the Rookie from?
5. What profession does Antoine Jacobsohn hold?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)