|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Alice own a restaurant prior to her visit to France?
(a) New York.
2. What is the name of the clinic that Adam and Martha chose?
(a) Clinique Saint Cloude.
(b) Clinique de Liberite.
(c) Clinique Marie.
(d) Clinique Saint-Isabelle.
3. What request did the Gopniks make from a Chinese restaurant that charmed the management?
(a) They ask for take out to be prepared for them.
(b) They ask for a picture with the chef.
(c) They ask them to host Luke's birthday party.
(d) They request a recipe for their orange flavored chicken.
4. What do the Gopnik's receive when they leave the sonogram visit?
(a) A box of truffles.
(b) A small stapled album of images of the fetus.
(c) An outfit for the baby.
(d) A calendar.
5. What profession does Antoine Jacobsohn hold?
(a) He is a food critic.
(b) He is a chef.
(c) He is an agricultural scientist.
(d) He is a restaurant owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound awakens Gopnik on his first morning at home on the Left Bank?
2. According to Gopnik, what is the unforgiving idol of New York?
3. Why does Luke refuse to enter the Barthelemy on rue de Grenelle?
4. Where do the friends of the Balzar meet in November before their breakfast with Bucher to talk strategy?
5. What is at the opening of the parade for the beginning of the World Cup?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)