Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martha's doctor tell her to do when she is gaining weight in her pregnancy?
(a) Eat only fruit and vegetables.
(b) Stop eating and start swimming.
(c) Just worry about losing the weight after the baby comes.
(d) Go on long walks.
2. Where does Adam go to fill out the birth certificate for Olivia?
(a) The nurse gives him a form at the hospital.
(b) He has to fax in forms to New York.
(c) He goes to the main administration building in Paris.
(d) City Hall.
3. Why does Luke refuse to enter the Barthelemy on rue de Grenelle?
(a) He is afraid of the Butcher.
(b) He carcasses of meat scare him.
(c) He does not like the smell.
(d) He loves to play hopscotch outside the store instead.
4. How old is the Rookie when he is discovered in 1908?
5. What is the name of the American author of the cookbook, which includes some recipes from the Balzar?
(a) William Jones.
(b) Daniel Young.
(c) Pierce Avery.
(d) Philip Chance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Gopnik's spend the month of August while they live in Paris?
2. How long does Gopnik braise a lamb for, when he prepares dinner for Waters?
3. How many waiters did the Balzar have?
4. Who dresses the baby in Like a King?
5. How many nations participate in the World Cup tournament?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)