|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gopnik, what is the unforgiving idol of New York?
(b) The Office.
2. What is the name of the man who purchases the Balzar?
(a) Jacques Chirac.
(b) Christophe Berdonne.
(c) Lorenzo Vaentin.
(d) Jean-Paul Bucher.
3. Where is the Rookie from?
(a) Anywhere, USA.
(b) New York, USA.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Somwhere, France.
4. Why does Luke refuse to enter the Barthelemy on rue de Grenelle?
(a) He loves to play hopscotch outside the store instead.
(b) He carcasses of meat scare him.
(c) He does not like the smell.
(d) He is afraid of the Butcher.
5. What is the name of the American author of the cookbook, which includes some recipes from the Balzar?
(a) William Jones.
(b) Philip Chance.
(c) Daniel Young.
(d) Pierce Avery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam and Martha miss about New York in The Rookie?
2. What position did the Rookie play?
3. How much money does Gopnik agree to commit to the Friends of the Balzar to keep the brasserie open?
4. What advice does Martha's doctor give her for after the baby arrives?
5. Where do the friends of the Balzar meet in November before their breakfast with Bucher to talk strategy?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)