Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the magazine that Adam Gopnik works as a correspondent for?
The New Yorker.
2. What year did Gopnik enjoy his first stay in Paris for one year?
3. What was the profession of Gopnik's parents?
They were college professors.
4. What movie star did Gopnik and his cousin fall in love with, when they were boys?
5. When did Gopnik and his wife go to Paris before their move there in 1995?
They stayed there for a week before they were married.
6. What was Martha's profession?
She was a screenwriter.
This section contains 4,708 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)