Short Answer Key
The Winter Circus—Paris to the Moon and Private Domain
1. What is the name of the magazine that Adam Gopnik works as a correspondent for?
The New Yorker.
2. What year did Gopnik enjoy his first stay in Paris for one year?
3. What was the profession of Gopnik's parents?
They were college professors.
4. What movie star did Gopnik and his cousin fall in love with, when they were boys?
5. When did Gopnik and his wife go to Paris before their move there in 1995?
They stayed there for a week before they were married.
6. What was Martha's profession?
She was a screenwriter.
7. What is the name of Adam's cousin who had fled Paris for London and made a small fortune in banking?
8. Which is not one of the restaurants mentioned in the first chapter, Paris to the Moon?...
This section contains 2,791 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)