|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The World Cup, and After, The Balzar Wars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color of track suits do the employees of Adam's gym wear?
2. Which is not one of the menu items of the Balzar listed in The Balzar Wars?
(a) Croque Monsieur.
(b) Grilled Salmon.
(d) Pommes frites.
3. Where is Adam attending the Baudrillard seminar in Winter Circus?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) Lycee Paris.
(c) The Beaubourg.
(d) The Sorbonne.
4. What percentage of the population was in favor of stopping work at fifty-five in The Chill?
(a) 20 percent.
(b) 70 percent.
(c) 55 percent.
(d) 80 percent.
5. What is at the opening of the parade for the beginning of the World Cup?
(a) A procession of famous soccer players.
(b) Four inflatable dolls representing different nationallities.
(c) A large marching band.
(d) A gigantic soccer ball float carrying French school children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many nations participate in the World Cup tournament?
2. What is Gopnik's opinion of Mitterrand's grand projects such as the library?
3. What did Adam's gym do to celebrate their opening?
4. Which area of Paris does Gopnik find his apartment in?
5. Where does Adam take Luke on rainy days?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)