|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Couture Shock and The Crisis in French Cooking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Adam's gym do to celebrate their opening?
(a) They had a dance.
(b) They hosted a relay race.
(c) The had a crepe party.
(d) They hosted a concert.
2. What color of frame did the Gopniks frame their engraving of Paris to the Moon?
3. What did Gopnik need to do before he could receive his carte de sejour?
(a) He needed to undergo a physical.
(b) He need to pay an outstanding parking ticket.
(c) He needed to have his photograph taken.
(d) He needed to take an exam proving his language abilities.
4. What does Luke like to do outside the toy store on the boulevard Saint-Germain?
(a) Listen to the street performers.
(b) Eat a giant scoop of ice cream.
(c) Ride the musical horse.
(d) Look at the window at the displays.
5. After the tourist, a successful writer, formed a complaint against the tower employee in Trouble at the Tower, what action was taken?
(a) The woman was credited money.
(b) The woman was barred from riding the tower again.
(c) Nothing happened and her complaint was dismissed.
(d) The employee was fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the prosecution consider Papon's sentence?
2. How long did the jury deliberate in the Papon case?
3. Which is not one of the animals mentioned in the taxidermy shop in Winter Circus?
4. Which publication first revealed that Juppe had leased an apartment from the domaine privee of the city of Paris?
5. How old is Juppe in Private Domain?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)