|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Couture Shock and The Crisis in French Cooking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine is Nicole Wisniak an editor for?
(d) Marie Claire.
2. How does Gopnik's turkey in The Strike compare with his previous experiences with turkeys?
(a) It tastes much poorer than other turkeys he has had.
(b) It has a very tough texture, but still tastes good.
(c) It is the best tasting turkey he has ever had.
(d) It is much more salty than he remembers turkey being.
3. What color is the marquee of the Cafe de Flore?
(a) Green with gilt lettering.
(b) Red with black lettering.
(c) White with green lettering.
(d) White with black lettering.
4. What did Adam's gym do to celebrate their opening?
(a) They had a dance.
(b) The had a crepe party.
(c) They hosted a concert.
(d) They hosted a relay race.
5. How does Paris look at the time of the strike in the chapter, The Strike?
(a) It is very dirty due to the sanitation workers striking.
(b) The city seems gray and drab in the wake of all the negative strike propaganda.
(c) It seems cheerful and sunny and spring is coming.
(d) It is decorated for Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Luke's baby-sitter Nisha from?
2. What does Nisha's spouse do for a job?
3. What gym did Adam and Martha first try out on in Paris?
4. Which is not one of the restaurants mentioned in the first chapter, Paris to the Moon?
5. Where was the Givenchy show held in Couture Shock?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)