|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Papon's Paper Trail and Trouble at the Tower.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nisha's spouse do for a job?
(a) He is a professor.
(b) He is a chauffeur.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a chef.
2. What is the name of the taxidermy shop on rue du Bac?
3. What was the profession of Gopnik's parents?
(a) They were chefs.
(b) They were college professors.
(c) They were both writers.
(d) They were artists.
4. Why don't Adam and Nicole eat at Cafe de Flores in A Tale of Two Cafes?
(a) Nicole does not like the food.
(b) It is unfashionable.
(c) It is too expensive.
(d) There aren't any tables available.
5. Which area of Paris does Gopnik find his apartment in?
(a) The Fourth Arrondissment.
(b) He isn't able to find an apartment in Paris and moves to the suburbs.
(c) The Sixth Arrondissement.
(d) The Seventh Arrondissement.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Gopnik in Distant Errors, what is the magic American word?
2. What year did Gopnik enjoy his first stay in Paris for one year?
3. Which is not one of the estimates of the number of domaine prive apartments listed in the chapter Private Domain?
4. What is the stadium eventually named in The Rules of the Sport?
5. What gym did Adam and Martha first try out on in Paris?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)