|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Winter Circus—The Strike and The Winter Circus, Christmas Journal 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Martha's profession?
(a) She was a librarian.
(b) She was a dancer.
(c) She was a screenwriter.
(d) She was a nurse.
2. Which is not one of the estimates of the number of domaine prive apartments listed in the chapter Private Domain?
(c) More than 4000.
3. Where does Adam take Luke on rainy days?
(a) The Ritz pool.
(b) The Luxembourg Gardens.
(c) The toy store.
(d) The taxidermy shop.
4. What does Nisha's spouse do for a job?
(a) He is a professor.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a chef.
(d) He is a chauffeur.
5. How much had Juppe rented his apartment to himself for?
(a) Five thousand dollars a month.
(b) Five hundred dollars a month.
(c) One thousand dollars a month.
(d) Three thousand dollars a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many remotes does Gopnik receive for his television in Winter Circus?
2. What does Luke like to do outside the toy store on the boulevard Saint-Germain?
3. Which is not one of the restaurants mentioned in the first chapter, Paris to the Moon?
4. Which workers were the first to begin a strike in the chapter The Strike?
5. Where is Luke's baby-sitter Nisha from?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)