The Winter Circus—Paris to the Moon and Private Domain
1. What is the name of the magazine that Adam Gopnik works as a correspondent for?
(a) Time Magazine.
(c) The New Yorker.
(d) Better Homes and Garden.
2. What year did Gopnik enjoy his first stay in Paris for one year?
3. What was the profession of Gopnik's parents?
(a) They were college professors.
(b) They were artists.
(c) They were chefs.
(d) They were both writers.
4. What movie star did Gopnik and his cousin fall in love with, when they were boys?
(a) Catherine Deneuve.
(b) Charlotte Redoux.
(c) Jacqueline Bisset.
(d) Audrey Hepburn.
5. When did Gopnik and his wife go to Paris before their move there in 1995?
(a) They stayed there for a week before they were married.
(b) They went there on their honeymoon.
(c) They had never been to Paris together before the move in 1995.
(d) They lived there for their first year of marriage in 1989.
6. What was Martha's profession?
(a) She was a screenwriter.
(b) She was a librarian.
(c) She was a dancer.
(d) She was a nurse.
This section contains 4,708 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)