|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Arianna and Evie agree on?
2. What did Evie hope?
3. What hurt Evie?
4. At what age had the police found Evie?
5. What leverage did Reth use against Evie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
2. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
3. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
4. What was it specifically that Evie didn't wish to remember as she fell asleep?
5. How did Evie know that everything was not okay despite the lack of alarms?
6. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
7. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
8. What order does Evie give to Fehl?
9. What similarity did Evie find between Lend and his mother?
10. Why did Evie stay back from Lend's school?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Evie feels pity for Vivian having been raised by faeries. Why would she? Explain how being raised by faeries would be difficult, and how it might affect the psychological upbringing of a child.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the dissolution of the APCA into the IPCA and the reason for this merging. How does Evie's appearance in the organization change things? What specific aspects needed to be changed in order to merge the groups together?
Essay Topic 3
Although Evie has little if any social interaction, she seems to get along well with others. Explore this idea thoroughly, utilizing quotes from the book, and suggest how this could be the case.
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)