|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Evie slightly intimidated by?
2. What did the fire lady like?
3. What does Vivian say about Evie's relationship?
4. Why couldn't Lend visit his mother?
5. What earned Evie a bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Evie know that everything was not okay despite the lack of alarms?
2. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
3. What had Evie done that had caused Reth to look truly beautiful?
4. Why wouldn't Evie call the IPCA?
5. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
6. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
7. What was Lend's reaction to Evie's confession?
8. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
9. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
10. Why did Evie stay back from Lend's school?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the forced sterilizations of the werewolves. Is this an ethical way to deal with any population? Why or why not? What were undoubtedly some of the consequences that the IPCA/APCA were trying to avoid?
Essay Topic 2
Although Evie has little if any social interaction, she seems to get along well with others. Explore this idea thoroughly, utilizing quotes from the book, and suggest how this could be the case.
Essay Topic 3
Although this novel's audience is teenagers, discuss whether or not this novel would be suitable for all ages. What aspects might not pass through to older generations? Explain what the ideal audience would be for this novel.
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)