|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What joke did Lish always like?
2. What couldn't Lend see?
3. How did Lend gain the attention of the IPCA?
4. Why was Evie actually going to follow David's rules?
5. What was Raquel going to do at the end of all of the stress?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
2. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
3. What was Lend's reaction to Evie's confession?
4. What similarity did Evie find between Lend and his mother?
5. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
6. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
7. Define the two different types of faeries.
8. What had Lend led Evie to believe, and what was the actual truth?
9. Why did Evie stay back from Lend's school?
10. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The IPCA goes into crisis mode when Centers begin being attacked. What would you do differently, if you were in one of the Centers and in charge of the welfare of the paranormals? How is this different from what was done in the IPCA?
Essay Topic 2
The IPCA automatically tags and tracks every paranormal they come across. Explain the rationale behind such a procedure. What is the IPCA attempting to do, and why?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the IPCA's utilization of faeries. If we assume faeries exist, would it be ethical to use them in the way the IPCA does? Why or why not? What, likely, would be a rationale for the utilization of faeries instead of more conventional forms of travel?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)