|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Evie slightly intimidated by?
2. Where did Evie suggest putting the werewolves while they were sedated?
3. At what age had the police found Evie?
4. What does Vivian tell Evie they are?
5. What is wrong with a vampire's reflection?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
2. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
3. What had Lend led Evie to believe, and what was the actual truth?
4. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
5. How does Evie get her hopes up and how were they dashed again?
6. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
7. What did Evie feel bad about, looking at Charlotte and Stacey?
8. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
9. What does Vivian tell Evie that upsets her so?
10. What was it specifically that Evie didn't wish to remember as she fell asleep?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Utilizing quotes from the book, discuss where some of the major flaws lay in the story. Did this provide any detriment against the novel as a whole? How or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the battle between good and evil throughout the novel. How does the definition of good and evil change? What does it show when Evie realizes that things aren't as simple as they seem?
Essay Topic 3
Although Evie has little if any social interaction, she seems to get along well with others. Explore this idea thoroughly, utilizing quotes from the book, and suggest how this could be the case.
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)