|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had brought the fire girl back?
2. What had the IPCA done to werewolves?
3. What couldn't Lend see?
4. What does Lend ask Evie if she wants to do?
5. What did Evie hate the thought of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
2. How did Evie know that everything was not okay despite the lack of alarms?
3. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
4. Why wouldn't Evie call the IPCA?
5. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
6. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
7. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
8. What was it specifically that Evie didn't wish to remember as she fell asleep?
9. What did Evie feel bad about, looking at Charlotte and Stacey?
10. How does Evie get her hopes up and how were they dashed again?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the IPCA's utilization of faeries. If we assume faeries exist, would it be ethical to use them in the way the IPCA does? Why or why not? What, likely, would be a rationale for the utilization of faeries instead of more conventional forms of travel?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the forced sterilizations of the werewolves. Is this an ethical way to deal with any population? Why or why not? What were undoubtedly some of the consequences that the IPCA/APCA were trying to avoid?
Essay Topic 3
The IPCA automatically tags and tracks every paranormal they come across. Explain the rationale behind such a procedure. What is the IPCA attempting to do, and why?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)