|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David tell Lend to do?
2. What is wrong with a vampire's reflection?
3. What couldn't Lend see?
4. What had Raquel worked hard to do?
5. What does Lend ask Evie if she wants to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
2. What order does Evie give to Fehl?
3. What was Lend's reaction to Evie's confession?
4. What similarity did Evie find between Lend and his mother?
5. How did Evie know that everything was not okay despite the lack of alarms?
6. Why did Evie stay back from Lend's school?
7. How does Evie get her hopes up and how were they dashed again?
8. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
9. What does Vivian tell Evie that upsets her so?
10. What did Evie feel bad about, looking at Charlotte and Stacey?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the change in Evie before and after Lish's death. How was this a major incident that shaped Evie's attitude to what is and is not a problem that concerns her?
Essay Topic 2
The IPCA goes into crisis mode when Centers begin being attacked. What would you do differently, if you were in one of the Centers and in charge of the welfare of the paranormals? How is this different from what was done in the IPCA?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the differences in the way Vivian and Evie had been raised. Which side of the argument, nature or nurture, seems to apply more here? What evidence is there to support your argument? Support your analysis through the utilization of quotes from the book.
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)