|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivian tell Evie they are?
2. What horrible thought does Evie have?
3. Who greeted Lend?
4. What is Nona?
5. What is flame girl's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
2. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
3. What had Evie done that had caused Reth to look truly beautiful?
4. How did Evie know that everything was not okay despite the lack of alarms?
5. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
6. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
7. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
8. What was it specifically that Evie didn't wish to remember as she fell asleep?
9. How does Evie get her hopes up and how were they dashed again?
10. Why did Evie stay back from Lend's school?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Through essay form, give one character more depth that wasn't as developed as you would have liked. Suggest at least three ways that the character wasn't as rounded, and compare the newly improved character to the one presented in the book.
Essay Topic 2
Evie feels pity for Vivian having been raised by faeries. Why would she? Explain how being raised by faeries would be difficult, and how it might affect the psychological upbringing of a child.
Essay Topic 3
The IPCA automatically tags and tracks every paranormal they come across. Explain the rationale behind such a procedure. What is the IPCA attempting to do, and why?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)