|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leverage did Reth use against Evie?
2. What does Vivian tell Evie they are?
3. At what age had the police found Evie?
4. What did Evie hate the thought of?
5. Why would Charlotte have made a great mom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
2. What order does Evie give to Fehl?
3. How does Evie get her hopes up and how were they dashed again?
4. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
5. Why did Evie stay back from Lend's school?
6. What had Evie done that had caused Reth to look truly beautiful?
7. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
8. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
9. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
10. Define the two different types of faeries.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The IPCA automatically tags and tracks every paranormal they come across. Explain the rationale behind such a procedure. What is the IPCA attempting to do, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the battle between good and evil throughout the novel. How does the definition of good and evil change? What does it show when Evie realizes that things aren't as simple as they seem?
Essay Topic 3
Utilizing quotes from the book, discuss where some of the major flaws lay in the story. Did this provide any detriment against the novel as a whole? How or why not?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)