|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with a vampire's reflection?
2. What did Vivian ask Evie to check?
3. At what age had the police found Evie?
4. What did Reth really want from Evie?
5. What has Vivian done with the souls?
Short Essay Questions
1. What order does Evie give to Fehl?
2. What had Lend led Evie to believe, and what was the actual truth?
3. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
4. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
5. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
6. What similarity did Evie find between Lend and his mother?
7. How does Evie get her hopes up and how were they dashed again?
8. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
9. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
10. Why did Evie stay back from Lend's school?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Although this novel's audience is teenagers, discuss whether or not this novel would be suitable for all ages. What aspects might not pass through to older generations? Explain what the ideal audience would be for this novel.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the change in Evie before and after Lish's death. How was this a major incident that shaped Evie's attitude to what is and is not a problem that concerns her?
Essay Topic 3
The IPCA automatically tags and tracks every paranormal they come across. Explain the rationale behind such a procedure. What is the IPCA attempting to do, and why?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)