|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does this person give Evie?
2. What is Evie holding in the picture that Lend drew of her most recently?
3. What does Lend find interesting about Evie's conversation with Cresseda?
4. Why couldn't Lend visit his mother?
5. What does David tell Lend to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
2. What order does Evie give to Fehl?
3. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
4. How does Evie get her hopes up and how were they dashed again?
5. What does Vivian tell Evie that upsets her so?
6. What was Lend's reaction to Evie's confession?
7. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
8. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
9. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
10. What similarity did Evie find between Lend and his mother?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the IPCA's utilization of faeries. If we assume faeries exist, would it be ethical to use them in the way the IPCA does? Why or why not? What, likely, would be a rationale for the utilization of faeries instead of more conventional forms of travel?
Essay Topic 2
Evie feels pity for Vivian having been raised by faeries. Why would she? Explain how being raised by faeries would be difficult, and how it might affect the psychological upbringing of a child.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the change in Evie from before and after she was designated as a paranormal. What changed in her attitudes towards paranormals during that period? How did she begin to identify with them?
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)