|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nona?
2. What nickname did Vivian want?
3. What is Evie holding in the picture that Lend drew of her most recently?
4. What did Reth really want from Evie?
5. What was there no trace of in Charlotte's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Evie get her hopes up and how were they dashed again?
2. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
3. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
4. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
5. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
6. What does Vivian tell Evie that upsets her so?
7. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
8. What order does Evie give to Fehl?
9. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
10. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Through essay form, give one character more depth that wasn't as developed as you would have liked. Suggest at least three ways that the character wasn't as rounded, and compare the newly improved character to the one presented in the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the forced sterilizations of the werewolves. Is this an ethical way to deal with any population? Why or why not? What were undoubtedly some of the consequences that the IPCA/APCA were trying to avoid?
Essay Topic 3
The IPCA goes into crisis mode when Centers begin being attacked. What would you do differently, if you were in one of the Centers and in charge of the welfare of the paranormals? How is this different from what was done in the IPCA?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)