|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Evie's dress?
2. What is Lend's mother's name?
3. What state are they in?
4. What do Arianna and Evie agree on?
5. Why did vampires actually avoid sunlight?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
2. What did Evie feel bad about, looking at Charlotte and Stacey?
3. What was it specifically that Evie didn't wish to remember as she fell asleep?
4. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
5. What was Lend's reaction to Evie's confession?
6. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
7. What had Lend led Evie to believe, and what was the actual truth?
8. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
9. What similarity did Evie find between Lend and his mother?
10. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Although Evie has little if any social interaction, she seems to get along well with others. Explore this idea thoroughly, utilizing quotes from the book, and suggest how this could be the case.
Essay Topic 2
The faeries create two different Empty Ones to help them escape the world that decays around them. Decide whether or not this was necessary, utilizing the quotes from the book. What difference existed between Evie's mission and Vivian's mission? What does this suggest about their true purpose?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the forced sterilizations of the werewolves. Is this an ethical way to deal with any population? Why or why not? What were undoubtedly some of the consequences that the IPCA/APCA were trying to avoid?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)