|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is flame girl's name?
2. What does the fire woman look like?
3. What color was Evie's dress?
4. What joke did Lish always like?
5. What was there no trace of in Charlotte's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was it specifically that Evie didn't wish to remember as she fell asleep?
2. Why did Evie stay back from Lend's school?
3. What does Vivian tell Evie that upsets her so?
4. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
5. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
6. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
7. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
8. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
9. What was Lend's reaction to Evie's confession?
10. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the IPCA's utilization of faeries. If we assume faeries exist, would it be ethical to use them in the way the IPCA does? Why or why not? What, likely, would be a rationale for the utilization of faeries instead of more conventional forms of travel?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the way Evie had been raised to view the IPCA, and what they were doing in reality. Hypothesize if this is likely to occur on a larger, more continental, governmental scale. Suggest evidence to support your theories.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the dissolution of the APCA into the IPCA and the reason for this merging. How does Evie's appearance in the organization change things? What specific aspects needed to be changed in order to merge the groups together?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)