|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did vampires actually avoid sunlight?
2. How did David hurt Reth?
3. What was faulty about Lend's glamor clothes?
4. At what age had the police found Evie?
5. What was hit by the being killing paranormals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What similarity did Evie find between Lend and his mother?
2. What does Vivian tell Evie that upsets her so?
3. What had Lend led Evie to believe, and what was the actual truth?
4. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
5. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
6. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
7. What was Lend's reaction to Evie's confession?
8. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
9. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
10. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Evie feels pity for Vivian having been raised by faeries. Why would she? Explain how being raised by faeries would be difficult, and how it might affect the psychological upbringing of a child.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Evie and Raquel's relationship. How is it kind of confused, and what elements lead to that confusion? How does it become clear that each feels about the other at the end?
Essay Topic 3
The IPCA goes into crisis mode when Centers begin being attacked. What would you do differently, if you were in one of the Centers and in charge of the welfare of the paranormals? How is this different from what was done in the IPCA?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)