|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had shocked Evie into giving Reth up?
2. What is Evie going to try and convince Raquel?
3. What is the only thing Evie can really focus on?
4. What phrase does Evie use that throws the paranormal off?
5. What does Reth want Evie to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
2. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
3. What information does Lend tell Raquel in return for letting Evie hang out with him?
4. What was funny about Lish swearing?
5. How did Evie and Lend pass the time after she had bought art supplies?
6. Why had Evie messed up in her summons of Reth?
7. What did Raquel fail to understand?
8. What did Reth say that he was doing to Evie?
9. What had happened to Evie and how had she been recruited into the IPCA?
10. What did Evie find ridiculous about the vampire?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the forced sterilizations of the werewolves. Is this an ethical way to deal with any population? Why or why not? What were undoubtedly some of the consequences that the IPCA/APCA were trying to avoid?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the dissolution of the APCA into the IPCA and the reason for this merging. How does Evie's appearance in the organization change things? What specific aspects needed to be changed in order to merge the groups together?
Essay Topic 3
The faeries create two different Empty Ones to help them escape the world that decays around them. Decide whether or not this was necessary, utilizing the quotes from the book. What difference existed between Evie's mission and Vivian's mission? What does this suggest about their true purpose?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)