|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information did Evie trust with Lend that she wouldn't trust with Raquel?
2. What did Lend notice that Evie wasn't carrying anymore?
3. What was a different type of faerie?
4. What is Evie going to try and convince Raquel?
5. Why did Evie wish that she could be a part of normal drama?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Evie torn when Reth showed up?
2. How did Evie know that everything was not okay despite the lack of alarms?
3. What did Alisha find funny about the Little Mermaid?
4. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
5. What was it specifically that Evie didn't wish to remember as she fell asleep?
6. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
7. What did Reth say that he was doing to Evie?
8. What had Evie done that had caused Reth to look truly beautiful?
9. How did Evie and Lend pass the time after she had bought art supplies?
10. What did Reth know about Evie that she hated so much?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Although Evie has little if any social interaction, she seems to get along well with others. Explore this idea thoroughly, utilizing quotes from the book, and suggest how this could be the case.
Essay Topic 2
Through essay form, give one character more depth that wasn't as developed as you would have liked. Suggest at least three ways that the character wasn't as rounded, and compare the newly improved character to the one presented in the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the change in Evie before and after Lish's death. How was this a major incident that shaped Evie's attitude to what is and is not a problem that concerns her?
This section contains 1,566 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)