|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What don't people ever forget?
2. How did the almost invisible man get in?
3. Where was Evie being sent for her job?
4. What is the only thing Evie can really focus on?
5. What did Evie drop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes werewolves more subtle than other paranormals?
2. Why does Evie use a Taser at work?
3. Why had Evie messed up in her summons of Reth?
4. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
5. What was funny about Lish swearing?
6. How did Evie and Lend pass the time after she had bought art supplies?
7. What did Alisha find funny about the Little Mermaid?
8. What had happened to Evie and how had she been recruited into the IPCA?
9. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
10. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The IPCA goes into crisis mode when Centers begin being attacked. What would you do differently, if you were in one of the Centers and in charge of the welfare of the paranormals? How is this different from what was done in the IPCA?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the battle between good and evil throughout the novel. How does the definition of good and evil change? What does it show when Evie realizes that things aren't as simple as they seem?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the differences in the way Vivian and Evie had been raised. Which side of the argument, nature or nurture, seems to apply more here? What evidence is there to support your argument? Support your analysis through the utilization of quotes from the book.
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)