|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Raquel do that Evie wasn't expecting?
2. Where didn't Evie spend much time?
3. What did Bud give Evie?
4. Where was Evie being sent for her job?
5. What weapon is the best for paranormals?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
2. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
3. What did Evie find ridiculous about the vampire?
4. What had happened when Alex had gone on hag duty?
5. Why didn't Evie tell the truth about how she knew that the paranormal wasn't actually Raquel?
6. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
7. How is it that Faeries aren't evil?
8. What makes werewolves more subtle than other paranormals?
9. Why was learning that she had a classification so stressful for Evie?
10. Why was Evie torn when Reth showed up?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Through essay form, give one character more depth that wasn't as developed as you would have liked. Suggest at least three ways that the character wasn't as rounded, and compare the newly improved character to the one presented in the book.
Essay Topic 2
The IPCA automatically tags and tracks every paranormal they come across. Explain the rationale behind such a procedure. What is the IPCA attempting to do, and why?
Essay Topic 3
The faeries create two different Empty Ones to help them escape the world that decays around them. Decide whether or not this was necessary, utilizing the quotes from the book. What difference existed between Evie's mission and Vivian's mission? What does this suggest about their true purpose?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)