|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Evie ask Raquel about?
2. Who wanted to see Evie right away?
3. What did Evie like most about Central Processing?
4. What weapon is the best for paranormals?
5. What does Reth want Evie to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was learning that she had a classification so stressful for Evie?
2. What did Alisha find funny about the Little Mermaid?
3. Why was Evie torn when Reth showed up?
4. What was funny about Lish swearing?
5. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
6. How did the IPCA learn a faerie's name?
7. What did Reth say that he was doing to Evie?
8. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
9. What had happened when Alex had gone on hag duty?
10. How did Lend react to Evie blaming herself for Lend being electrocuted a second time?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Through essay form, give one character more depth that wasn't as developed as you would have liked. Suggest at least three ways that the character wasn't as rounded, and compare the newly improved character to the one presented in the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the IPCA's utilization of faeries. If we assume faeries exist, would it be ethical to use them in the way the IPCA does? Why or why not? What, likely, would be a rationale for the utilization of faeries instead of more conventional forms of travel?
Essay Topic 3
Evie feels pity for Vivian having been raised by faeries. Why would she? Explain how being raised by faeries would be difficult, and how it might affect the psychological upbringing of a child.
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)