Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lend asks Evie if she's going to do something. What is it?
2. Why were people from the IPCA not allowed to kill Paranormals?
3. What did Lend say about Evie?
4. What other faerie did Evie summon?
5. What does Raquel suggest that makes Evie so mad?
Short Essay Questions
1. Define the two different types of faeries.
2. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
3. What similarity did Evie find between Lend and his mother?
4. What happened when Evie attempted to take Lend's soul?
5. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
6. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
7. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
8. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
9. What information does Lend tell Raquel in return for letting Evie hang out with him?
10. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the change in Evie before and after Lish's death. How was this a major incident that shaped Evie's attitude to what is and is not a problem that concerns her?
Essay Topic 2
Although this novel's audience is teenagers, discuss whether or not this novel would be suitable for all ages. What aspects might not pass through to older generations? Explain what the ideal audience would be for this novel.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the dissolution of the APCA into the IPCA and the reason for this merging. How does Evie's appearance in the organization change things? What specific aspects needed to be changed in order to merge the groups together?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)