|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to Reth?
2. What does neutering mean?
3. What was a different type of faerie?
4. How long is the course on appropriate faerie named commands?
5. What weapon is the best for paranormals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had happened when Alex had gone on hag duty?
2. Why didn't Evie tell the truth about how she knew that the paranormal wasn't actually Raquel?
3. Why had Evie messed up in her summons of Reth?
4. What did Raquel fail to understand?
5. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
6. What makes werewolves more subtle than other paranormals?
7. What did Evie do out of habit while at the dance?
8. What did Evie expect when she asked if the IPCA would put a tracking anklet on her? What was Evie's response to this?
9. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
10. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
Essay Topic 1
The IPCA automatically tags and tracks every paranormal they come across. Explain the rationale behind such a procedure. What is the IPCA attempting to do, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the dissolution of the APCA into the IPCA and the reason for this merging. How does Evie's appearance in the organization change things? What specific aspects needed to be changed in order to merge the groups together?
Essay Topic 3
Although this novel's audience is teenagers, discuss whether or not this novel would be suitable for all ages. What aspects might not pass through to older generations? Explain what the ideal audience would be for this novel.
This section contains 1,571 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)