|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Evie grab when she had gone to see Lend again?
2. What did Evie fear had happened to Raquel?
3. Where didn't Evie spend much time?
4. What had happened to Jacques?
5. Where did Evie ask the faerie to take her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the difference in immortals and corrupted mortals' faces?
2. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
3. What had happened to Evie and how had she been recruited into the IPCA?
4. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
5. How did the IPCA learn a faerie's name?
6. What did Evie expect when she asked if the IPCA would put a tracking anklet on her? What was Evie's response to this?
7. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
8. What did Raquel fail to understand?
9. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
10. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The IPCA goes into crisis mode when Centers begin being attacked. What would you do differently, if you were in one of the Centers and in charge of the welfare of the paranormals? How is this different from what was done in the IPCA?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the forced sterilizations of the werewolves. Is this an ethical way to deal with any population? Why or why not? What were undoubtedly some of the consequences that the IPCA/APCA were trying to avoid?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and discuss Lend and Reth as the major love interests of the main character. Which of these two characters is more believable as an individual? Why is that? What characteristics lead to this perspective?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)