|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bud give Evie?
2. What did Reth know Evie craved?
3. What kind of sigh did Raquel give following Lend's ultimatum?
4. What is the Vampire's name?
5. How long is the course on appropriate faerie named commands?
Short Essay Questions
1. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
2. How did Lend react to Evie blaming herself for Lend being electrocuted a second time?
3. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
4. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
5. Why is it impossible to control Faeries?
6. How is it that Faeries aren't evil?
7. What had happened to Evie and how had she been recruited into the IPCA?
8. What interesting things did Evie notice about the dead hag?
9. What was the difference in immortals and corrupted mortals' faces?
10. How did Evie and Lend pass the time after she had bought art supplies?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the change in Evie from before and after she was designated as a paranormal. What changed in her attitudes towards paranormals during that period? How did she begin to identify with them?
Essay Topic 2
Through essay form, give one character more depth that wasn't as developed as you would have liked. Suggest at least three ways that the character wasn't as rounded, and compare the newly improved character to the one presented in the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the dissolution of the APCA into the IPCA and the reason for this merging. How does Evie's appearance in the organization change things? What specific aspects needed to be changed in order to merge the groups together?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)