|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Evie ask the faerie to take her?
2. What is the Vampire's name?
3. Where was Evie being sent for her job?
4. What did Faeries kidnap mortals to do?
5. What did Lend notice that Evie wasn't carrying anymore?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Reth know about Evie that she hated so much?
2. Why did each new employee memorize two faerie names?
3. Why was learning that she had a classification so stressful for Evie?
4. What makes werewolves more subtle than other paranormals?
5. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
6. What was funny about Lish swearing?
7. What interesting things did Evie notice about the dead hag?
8. What did Reth say that he was doing to Evie?
9. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
10. What did Alisha find funny about the Little Mermaid?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the IPCA's utilization of faeries. If we assume faeries exist, would it be ethical to use them in the way the IPCA does? Why or why not? What, likely, would be a rationale for the utilization of faeries instead of more conventional forms of travel?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the forced sterilizations of the werewolves. Is this an ethical way to deal with any population? Why or why not? What were undoubtedly some of the consequences that the IPCA/APCA were trying to avoid?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the change in Evie from before and after she was designated as a paranormal. What changed in her attitudes towards paranormals during that period? How did she begin to identify with them?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)