|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Evie hate Vamp jobs?
2. What had shocked Evie into giving Reth up?
3. What happened when Evie danced with Reth?
4. What is the name of the paranormal from Raquel's office?
5. What is Evie going to try and convince Raquel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Reth know about Evie that she hated so much?
2. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
3. How did the IPCA learn a faerie's name?
4. Why had Evie messed up in her summons of Reth?
5. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
6. What was funny about Lish swearing?
7. Why was learning that she had a classification so stressful for Evie?
8. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
9. What did Evie find ridiculous about the vampire?
10. How did Evie and Lend pass the time after she had bought art supplies?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Evie's prejudice against vampires. What specifically doesn't she like about them? How does she change towards the end of the novel, and what do you think leads to this change? How does she begin to censure her thought patterns regarding the vampires and thereby change her perspective?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the forced sterilizations of the werewolves. Is this an ethical way to deal with any population? Why or why not? What were undoubtedly some of the consequences that the IPCA/APCA were trying to avoid?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and discuss Lend and Reth as the major love interests of the main character. Which of these two characters is more believable as an individual? Why is that? What characteristics lead to this perspective?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)