|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Evie being sent for her job?
2. What had Evie stolen from one of her training sessions with Bud?
3. What is Lend horrified about?
4. What had Raquel never forgiven herself for?
5. What did Reth offer her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Evie torn when Reth showed up?
2. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
3. How did Evie and Lend pass the time after she had bought art supplies?
4. What makes werewolves more subtle than other paranormals?
5. Why did Evie feel like she could tell Lend the thing that she hadn't told Raquel?
6. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
7. What did Reth know about Evie that she hated so much?
8. Why had Evie messed up in her summons of Reth?
9. What was the difference in immortals and corrupted mortals' faces?
10. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and discuss Lend and Reth as the major love interests of the main character. Which of these two characters is more believable as an individual? Why is that? What characteristics lead to this perspective?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the way Evie had been raised to view the IPCA, and what they were doing in reality. Hypothesize if this is likely to occur on a larger, more continental, governmental scale. Suggest evidence to support your theories.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the forced sterilizations of the werewolves. Is this an ethical way to deal with any population? Why or why not? What were undoubtedly some of the consequences that the IPCA/APCA were trying to avoid?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)