|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where didn't Evie spend much time?
2. What did Lend say about Evie?
3. What did Lend request?
4. Who did the Agency send to pick Evie up?
5. How many dead paranormals did the IPCA find that week?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
2. How is it that Faeries aren't evil?
3. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
4. How did Evie know that everything was not okay despite the lack of alarms?
5. What did Evie feel bad about, looking at Charlotte and Stacey?
6. Why did each new employee memorize two faerie names?
7. What happened when Evie attempted to take Lend's soul?
8. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
9. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
10. Why was learning that she had a classification so stressful for Evie?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the change in Evie before and after Lish's death. How was this a major incident that shaped Evie's attitude to what is and is not a problem that concerns her?
Essay Topic 2
Through essay form, give one character more depth that wasn't as developed as you would have liked. Suggest at least three ways that the character wasn't as rounded, and compare the newly improved character to the one presented in the book.
Essay Topic 3
Utilizing quotes from the book, discuss where some of the major flaws lay in the story. Did this provide any detriment against the novel as a whole? How or why not?
This section contains 1,561 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)