|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Evie grab when she had gone to see Lend again?
2. What was the werewolf's name?
3. What duty was this person assigned?
4. What do faeries hate worst?
5. What other faerie did Evie summon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Reth know about Evie that she hated so much?
2. What did Evie find ridiculous about the vampire?
3. What information does Lend tell Raquel in return for letting Evie hang out with him?
4. How is it that Faeries aren't evil?
5. Why did each new employee memorize two faerie names?
6. What interesting things did Evie notice about the dead hag?
7. Why didn't Evie tell the truth about how she knew that the paranormal wasn't actually Raquel?
8. Why had Evie messed up in her summons of Reth?
9. What did Raquel fail to understand?
10. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the forced sterilizations of the werewolves. Is this an ethical way to deal with any population? Why or why not? What were undoubtedly some of the consequences that the IPCA/APCA were trying to avoid?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the battle between good and evil throughout the novel. How does the definition of good and evil change? What does it show when Evie realizes that things aren't as simple as they seem?
Essay Topic 3
The faeries create two different Empty Ones to help them escape the world that decays around them. Decide whether or not this was necessary, utilizing the quotes from the book. What difference existed between Evie's mission and Vivian's mission? What does this suggest about their true purpose?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)