Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lend asks Evie if she's going to do something. What is it?
2. Why were people from the IPCA not allowed to kill Paranormals?
3. What did Lend say about Evie?
4. What other faerie did Evie summon?
5. What does Raquel suggest that makes Evie so mad?
Short Essay Questions
1. Define the two different types of faeries.
2. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
3. What similarity did Evie find between Lend and his mother?
4. What happened when Evie attempted to take Lend's soul?
5. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
6. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
7. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
8. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
9. What information does Lend tell Raquel in return for letting Evie hang out with him?
10. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the differences in the way Vivian and Evie had been raised. Which side of the argument, nature or nurture, seems to apply more here? What evidence is there to support your argument? Support your analysis through the utilization of quotes from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and discuss Lend and Reth as the major love interests of the main character. Which of these two characters is more believable as an individual? Why is that? What characteristics lead to this perspective?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the way Evie had been raised to view the IPCA, and what they were doing in reality. Hypothesize if this is likely to occur on a larger, more continental, governmental scale. Suggest evidence to support your theories.
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)