|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do faeries hate worst?
2. How does Evie imagine Lend's voice sounds like?
3. What did Evie write in her Spanish homework?
4. What was the last thing that Evie bought?
5. What did Evie see by the trees?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Lend react to Evie blaming herself for Lend being electrocuted a second time?
2. Why was learning that she had a classification so stressful for Evie?
3. What did Reth say that he was doing to Evie?
4. Why did Evie feel like she could tell Lend the thing that she hadn't told Raquel?
5. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
6. What did Alisha find funny about the Little Mermaid?
7. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
8. Why had Evie messed up in her summons of Reth?
9. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
10. What did Raquel fail to understand?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Although Evie has little if any social interaction, she seems to get along well with others. Explore this idea thoroughly, utilizing quotes from the book, and suggest how this could be the case.
Essay Topic 2
The IPCA automatically tags and tracks every paranormal they come across. Explain the rationale behind such a procedure. What is the IPCA attempting to do, and why?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the forced sterilizations of the werewolves. Is this an ethical way to deal with any population? Why or why not? What were undoubtedly some of the consequences that the IPCA/APCA were trying to avoid?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)