|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are werewolves always on security duty?
2. What had happened to Reth?
3. What happened when Evie danced with Reth?
4. What had shocked Evie into giving Reth up?
5. What weapon is the best for paranormals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
2. What did Raquel fail to understand?
3. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
4. How did Lend react to Evie blaming herself for Lend being electrocuted a second time?
5. What makes werewolves more subtle than other paranormals?
6. What did Evie expect when she asked if the IPCA would put a tracking anklet on her? What was Evie's response to this?
7. What interesting things did Evie notice about the dead hag?
8. What did Evie find ridiculous about the vampire?
9. What did Alisha find funny about the Little Mermaid?
10. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Through essay form, give one character more depth that wasn't as developed as you would have liked. Suggest at least three ways that the character wasn't as rounded, and compare the newly improved character to the one presented in the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the battle between good and evil throughout the novel. How does the definition of good and evil change? What does it show when Evie realizes that things aren't as simple as they seem?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the differences in the way Vivian and Evie had been raised. Which side of the argument, nature or nurture, seems to apply more here? What evidence is there to support your argument? Support your analysis through the utilization of quotes from the book.
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)