|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Evie toss at Lend?
2. What was the one thing that Fehl had said when she had looked down at Evie's arm?
3. How many vampires were hiding?
4. What does neutering mean?
5. What did Evie see by the trees?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the difference in immortals and corrupted mortals' faces?
2. Why does Evie use a Taser at work?
3. What did Reth know about Evie that she hated so much?
4. What had happened when Alex had gone on hag duty?
5. What did Alisha find funny about the Little Mermaid?
6. What interesting things did Evie notice about the dead hag?
7. Why is it impossible to control Faeries?
8. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
9. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
10. Why did Evie feel like she could tell Lend the thing that she hadn't told Raquel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The IPCA goes into crisis mode when Centers begin being attacked. What would you do differently, if you were in one of the Centers and in charge of the welfare of the paranormals? How is this different from what was done in the IPCA?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the IPCA's utilization of faeries. If we assume faeries exist, would it be ethical to use them in the way the IPCA does? Why or why not? What, likely, would be a rationale for the utilization of faeries instead of more conventional forms of travel?
Essay Topic 3
The faeries create two different Empty Ones to help them escape the world that decays around them. Decide whether or not this was necessary, utilizing the quotes from the book. What difference existed between Evie's mission and Vivian's mission? What does this suggest about their true purpose?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)