|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What especially did Evie want that was normal?
2. What phrase does Evie use that throws the paranormal off?
3. What had Evie stolen from one of her training sessions with Bud?
4. How many vampires were hiding?
5. What did Evie grab when she had gone to see Lend again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
2. What interesting things did Evie notice about the dead hag?
3. How did Lend react to Evie blaming herself for Lend being electrocuted a second time?
4. How did the IPCA learn a faerie's name?
5. What did Evie find ridiculous about the vampire?
6. How is it that Faeries aren't evil?
7. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
8. What did Reth say that he was doing to Evie?
9. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
10. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Evie feels pity for Vivian having been raised by faeries. Why would she? Explain how being raised by faeries would be difficult, and how it might affect the psychological upbringing of a child.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the change in Evie before and after Lish's death. How was this a major incident that shaped Evie's attitude to what is and is not a problem that concerns her?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the forced sterilizations of the werewolves. Is this an ethical way to deal with any population? Why or why not? What were undoubtedly some of the consequences that the IPCA/APCA were trying to avoid?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)