|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are werewolves always on security duty?
2. What did Reth know Evie craved?
3. What had shocked Evie into giving Reth up?
4. What did Evie write in her Spanish homework?
5. What did Evie toss at Lend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
2. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
3. What makes werewolves more subtle than other paranormals?
4. What did Raquel fail to understand?
5. What was the difference in immortals and corrupted mortals' faces?
6. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
7. What did Reth say that he was doing to Evie?
8. How did the IPCA learn a faerie's name?
9. What did Evie find ridiculous about the vampire?
10. Why is it impossible to control Faeries?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the differences in the way Vivian and Evie had been raised. Which side of the argument, nature or nurture, seems to apply more here? What evidence is there to support your argument? Support your analysis through the utilization of quotes from the book.
Essay Topic 2
The IPCA goes into crisis mode when Centers begin being attacked. What would you do differently, if you were in one of the Centers and in charge of the welfare of the paranormals? How is this different from what was done in the IPCA?
Essay Topic 3
The faeries create two different Empty Ones to help them escape the world that decays around them. Decide whether or not this was necessary, utilizing the quotes from the book. What difference existed between Evie's mission and Vivian's mission? What does this suggest about their true purpose?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)