|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Evie ask Raquel about?
2. How old is the paranormal Evie caught?
3. What does Evie think is so cool about high school?
4. What does Lend compare high school to?
5. What had happened to Jacques?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the IPCA learn a faerie's name?
2. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
3. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
4. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
5. What was funny about Lish swearing?
6. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
7. What information does Lend tell Raquel in return for letting Evie hang out with him?
8. Why had Evie messed up in her summons of Reth?
9. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
10. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Although Evie has little if any social interaction, she seems to get along well with others. Explore this idea thoroughly, utilizing quotes from the book, and suggest how this could be the case.
Essay Topic 2
Utilizing quotes from the book, discuss where some of the major flaws lay in the story. Did this provide any detriment against the novel as a whole? How or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the battle between good and evil throughout the novel. How does the definition of good and evil change? What does it show when Evie realizes that things aren't as simple as they seem?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)