|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Evie grab when she had gone to see Lend again?
2. What especially did Evie want that was normal?
3. How did the almost invisible man get in?
4. What did Evie write in her Spanish homework?
5. What does Evie tell Lish to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
2. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
3. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
4. What was funny about Lish swearing?
5. How did Evie and Lend pass the time after she had bought art supplies?
6. What did Evie find ridiculous about the vampire?
7. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
8. What did Raquel fail to understand?
9. What had happened when Alex had gone on hag duty?
10. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the dissolution of the APCA into the IPCA and the reason for this merging. How does Evie's appearance in the organization change things? What specific aspects needed to be changed in order to merge the groups together?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the way Evie had been raised to view the IPCA, and what they were doing in reality. Hypothesize if this is likely to occur on a larger, more continental, governmental scale. Suggest evidence to support your theories.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the change in Evie from before and after she was designated as a paranormal. What changed in her attitudes towards paranormals during that period? How did she begin to identify with them?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)