|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evie tell Lish to do?
2. What is Evie going to try and convince Raquel?
3. What did Evie tell the paranormal to take off?
4. What level is Evie?
5. How old is the paranormal Evie caught?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it impossible to control Faeries?
2. Why was learning that she had a classification so stressful for Evie?
3. Why did each new employee memorize two faerie names?
4. How did Evie and Lend pass the time after she had bought art supplies?
5. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
6. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
7. Why does Evie use a Taser at work?
8. What did Alisha find funny about the Little Mermaid?
9. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
10. How did Lend react to Evie blaming herself for Lend being electrocuted a second time?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and discuss Lend and Reth as the major love interests of the main character. Which of these two characters is more believable as an individual? Why is that? What characteristics lead to this perspective?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the way Evie had been raised to view the IPCA, and what they were doing in reality. Hypothesize if this is likely to occur on a larger, more continental, governmental scale. Suggest evidence to support your theories.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Evie and Raquel's relationship. How is it kind of confused, and what elements lead to that confusion? How does it become clear that each feels about the other at the end?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)