|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Evie ask Raquel about?
2. What creates intoxication among faeries?
3. What other faerie did Evie summon?
4. What had Lend done?
5. Lend asks Evie if she's going to do something. What is it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Evie feel like she could tell Lend the thing that she hadn't told Raquel?
2. Why is it impossible to control Faeries?
3. Why does Evie use a Taser at work?
4. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
5. What was the difference in immortals and corrupted mortals' faces?
6. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
7. What did Alisha find funny about the Little Mermaid?
8. Why was Evie torn when Reth showed up?
9. How is it that Faeries aren't evil?
10. What had happened to Evie and how had she been recruited into the IPCA?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the change in Evie from before and after she was designated as a paranormal. What changed in her attitudes towards paranormals during that period? How did she begin to identify with them?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the IPCA's utilization of faeries. If we assume faeries exist, would it be ethical to use them in the way the IPCA does? Why or why not? What, likely, would be a rationale for the utilization of faeries instead of more conventional forms of travel?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and discuss Lend and Reth as the major love interests of the main character. Which of these two characters is more believable as an individual? Why is that? What characteristics lead to this perspective?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)