|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What don't people ever forget?
2. Where was Evie being sent for her job?
3. What does neutering mean?
4. What was a different type of faerie?
5. What does Reth want to do to Evie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Vivian's justification for taking Fehl's soul? What is her justification for taking other being's souls?
2. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
3. What did Evie do out of habit while at the dance?
4. Who did Evie want to be beside her?
5. What was funny about Lish swearing?
6. Why was learning that she had a classification so stressful for Evie?
7. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
8. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
9. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
10. What order does Evie give to Fehl?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the way Evie had been raised to view the IPCA, and what they were doing in reality. Hypothesize if this is likely to occur on a larger, more continental, governmental scale. Suggest evidence to support your theories.
Essay Topic 2
The IPCA automatically tags and tracks every paranormal they come across. Explain the rationale behind such a procedure. What is the IPCA attempting to do, and why?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and discuss Lend and Reth as the major love interests of the main character. Which of these two characters is more believable as an individual? Why is that? What characteristics lead to this perspective?
This section contains 1,511 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)