|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase does Evie use that throws the paranormal off?
2. Who showed up in Evie's room?
3. What especially did Evie want that was normal?
4. What did Raquel want with Evie?
5. What did Faeries kidnap mortals to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Evie find ridiculous about the vampire?
2. Why was Evie torn when Reth showed up?
3. Why does Evie use a Taser at work?
4. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
5. How did Lend react to Evie blaming herself for Lend being electrocuted a second time?
6. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
7. What did Alisha find funny about the Little Mermaid?
8. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
9. What interesting things did Evie notice about the dead hag?
10. What did Evie expect when she asked if the IPCA would put a tracking anklet on her? What was Evie's response to this?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The faeries create two different Empty Ones to help them escape the world that decays around them. Decide whether or not this was necessary, utilizing the quotes from the book. What difference existed between Evie's mission and Vivian's mission? What does this suggest about their true purpose?
Essay Topic 2
Utilizing quotes from the book, discuss where some of the major flaws lay in the story. Did this provide any detriment against the novel as a whole? How or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the dissolution of the APCA into the IPCA and the reason for this merging. How does Evie's appearance in the organization change things? What specific aspects needed to be changed in order to merge the groups together?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)