|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the fire lady like?
(a) Evie's boots.
(b) Evie's hair.
(c) None of these.
(d) Evie's skin.
2. At what age had the police found Evie?
3. What was faulty about Lend's glamor clothes?
(a) Both of these.
(b) They had a strange texture.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) They were liable to disappear if Lend was knocked out.
4. Who was the first that was killed?
5. Why couldn't Lend visit his mother?
(a) Evie was too tired.
(b) It was too late.
(c) It was too early.
(d) It was too cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lend's father reveal?
2. What color was Evie's dress?
3. What is Lend's mother's name?
4. What was there no trace of in Charlotte's eyes?
5. What had the IPCA done to werewolves?
Short Essay Questions
1. What similarity did Evie find between Lend and his mother?
2. What order does Evie give to Fehl?
3. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
4. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
5. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
6. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
7. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
8. How did Evie know that everything was not okay despite the lack of alarms?
9. What does Vivian tell Evie that upsets her so?
10. What did Evie feel bad about, looking at Charlotte and Stacey?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)