|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first that was killed?
2. Why was Evie actually going to follow David's rules?
(a) She wanted to be allowed to go to highschool.
(b) She wanted a chance for once to actually be sixteen.
(c) She wanted him to let her get her own drivers license.
(d) She had her future with Lend and his family to think of.
3. What advice does this person give Evie?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Be good to Lend.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Cling to what is good in life.
4. What did John think?
(a) Lend had a girlfriend.
(b) Lend was waiting until he was ready for marriage to find a girlfriend.
(c) Lend was gay.
(d) Lend was a loner.
5. What leverage did Reth use against Evie?
(a) He held a knife to her own throat.
(b) He held a knife to Lend's throat.
(c) He threatened to bring Lend back to the Center.
(d) He threatened to kill Raquel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Evie hope?
2. What was the fire girl wearing?
3. What is Lend's mother's name?
4. What did Vivian ask Evie to check?
5. What was the restaurant full of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
2. Why wouldn't Evie call the IPCA?
3. What had Evie done that had caused Reth to look truly beautiful?
4. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
5. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
6. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
7. What had Lend led Evie to believe, and what was the actual truth?
8. What was it specifically that Evie didn't wish to remember as she fell asleep?
9. How did Evie know that everything was not okay despite the lack of alarms?
10. What did Evie feel bad about, looking at Charlotte and Stacey?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)