|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age had the police found Evie?
2. What did John think?
(a) Lend had a girlfriend.
(b) Lend was waiting until he was ready for marriage to find a girlfriend.
(c) Lend was gay.
(d) Lend was a loner.
3. What does Vivian say about Evie's relationship?
(a) Lend is using her.
(b) Lend doesn't really like her.
(c) Lend won't stay with her when she tells him what she is.
(d) Lend is going to hurt her.
4. Why didn't it matter who Lend put up on the outside?
(a) She could still see him underneath.
(b) She liked his personality.
(c) He could still put on Landon anytime.
(d) She knew what he was capable of looking like.
5. What was the easiest feature of Lend's to pick out?
(a) His nose.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His real eyes.
(d) His ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange thing happened?
2. What does Lend find interesting about Evie's conversation with Cresseda?
3. Who does Evie realize could answer her questions?
4. What was faulty about Lend's glamor clothes?
5. What is Evie holding in the picture that Lend drew of her most recently?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Evie done that had caused Reth to look truly beautiful?
2. What did Evie feel bad about, looking at Charlotte and Stacey?
3. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
4. Why did Evie stay back from Lend's school?
5. Define the two different types of faeries.
6. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
7. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
8. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
9. Why wouldn't Evie call the IPCA?
10. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)