|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Evie actually going to follow David's rules?
(a) She wanted a chance for once to actually be sixteen.
(b) She wanted to be allowed to go to highschool.
(c) She wanted him to let her get her own drivers license.
(d) She had her future with Lend and his family to think of.
2. What was the fire girl wearing?
(a) The zebra print dress.
(b) Evie's plaid shirts.
(c) Evie's pink boots.
(d) Evie's pink skirt.
3. What is Lend's mother's name?
4. At what age had the police found Evie?
5. Who was the first that was killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did David hurt Reth?
2. Who does Evie realize could answer her questions?
3. What does Lend's father reveal?
4. What is Evie holding in the picture that Lend drew of her most recently?
5. What had the IPCA done to werewolves?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
2. What was Lend's reaction to Evie's confession?
3. How did Evie know that everything was not okay despite the lack of alarms?
4. What similarity did Evie find between Lend and his mother?
5. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
6. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
7. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
8. Why wouldn't Evie call the IPCA?
9. Define the two different types of faeries.
10. What does Vivian tell Evie that upsets her so?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)