|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Arianna and Evie agree on?
(a) All of these.
(b) That Lend is a good boy.
(c) That Lend is cute.
(d) Easton Heights.
2. Who greeted Lend?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. Why was Evie actually going to follow David's rules?
(a) She wanted to be allowed to go to highschool.
(b) She wanted a chance for once to actually be sixteen.
(c) She had her future with Lend and his family to think of.
(d) She wanted him to let her get her own drivers license.
4. Why would Charlotte have made a great mom?
(a) She was sweet and patient.
(b) She was sweet and attentive.
(c) She was intelligent and patient.
(d) She was intelligent and attentive.
5. What earned Evie a bed?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Saving Lend's life.
(c) Breaking him out of the Center.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lend say that they probably shouldn't tell his dad?
2. What did John think?
3. Why didn't it matter who Lend put up on the outside?
4. What does Lend's father reveal?
5. What was the only thing that Evie wanted to fill her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
2. What does Vivian tell Evie that upsets her so?
3. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
4. What had Lend led Evie to believe, and what was the actual truth?
5. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
6. What was Lend's reaction to Evie's confession?
7. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
8. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
9. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
10. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)