|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John think?
(a) Lend was a loner.
(b) Lend was gay.
(c) Lend was waiting until he was ready for marriage to find a girlfriend.
(d) Lend had a girlfriend.
2. Who was waiting for Evie downstairs?
(a) Two werewolves.
(c) All of these.
(d) A vampire.
3. Who had brought the fire girl back?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. Who greeted Lend?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
5. Why did vampires actually avoid sunlight?
(a) They lost their powers.
(b) They crumbled into dust.
(c) They burst into flame.
(d) Their true selves showed through a little bit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leverage did Reth use against Evie?
2. What did Lend's mother say about Evie?
3. Evie likes the prom better than ________________.
4. What color was Evie's dress?
5. What does Lend ask Evie if she wants to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why wouldn't Evie call the IPCA?
2. How does Evie get her hopes up and how were they dashed again?
3. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
4. What does Vivian tell Evie that upsets her so?
5. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
6. Define the two different types of faeries.
7. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
8. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
9. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
10. What was Lend's reaction to Evie's confession?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)