|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was waiting for Evie downstairs?
(a) All of these.
(b) Two werewolves.
(c) A vampire.
2. What does Vivian take from paranormals?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Their electricity.
(c) Their souls.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What does the fire woman look like?
4. What does Vivian tell Evie they are?
(a) The 'Cold Ones'.
(b) The 'Lonely Ones'.
(c) The 'Soulless Ones'.
(d) The 'Empty Ones'.
5. Why would Charlotte have made a great mom?
(a) She was sweet and attentive.
(b) She was sweet and patient.
(c) She was intelligent and patient.
(d) She was intelligent and attentive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the fire girl wearing?
2. What do Arianna and Evie agree on?
3. Why did vampires actually avoid sunlight?
4. What leverage did Reth use against Evie?
5. Why does Lend say that they probably shouldn't tell his dad?
Short Essay Questions
1. Define the two different types of faeries.
2. How does Evie get her hopes up and how were they dashed again?
3. What had Lend led Evie to believe, and what was the actual truth?
4. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
5. What order does Evie give to Fehl?
6. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
7. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
8. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
9. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
10. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)