|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leverage did Reth use against Evie?
(a) He threatened to bring Lend back to the Center.
(b) He threatened to kill Raquel.
(c) He held a knife to her own throat.
(d) He held a knife to Lend's throat.
2. Who was the first that was killed?
3. What does Lend find interesting about Evie's conversation with Cresseda?
(a) That she must have accepted Evie to the family.
(b) He says she never usually comes out for anyone but him and David.
(c) That she gave Evie her first straight answer.
(d) All of these.
4. What does Lend tell Evie about Vivian?
(a) That she is undoubtedly jealous of Evie.
(b) That she is probably not telling Evie the truth.
(c) That she is trying to wreck Evie's new life.
(d) That she is working for the IPCA and trying to get Evie arrested.
5. What could Lend do that Evie always wanted to be able to do?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Skip rocks.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Raise one eyebrow apart from the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John think?
2. Why did vampires actually avoid sunlight?
3. What did Vivian think she was doing for Lish?
4. What was the restaurant full of?
5. Why does Lend say that they probably shouldn't tell his dad?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
2. Why wouldn't Evie call the IPCA?
3. How did Evie know that everything was not okay despite the lack of alarms?
4. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
5. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
6. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
7. What had Evie done that had caused Reth to look truly beautiful?
8. Why did Evie stay back from Lend's school?
9. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
10. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)