|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Charlotte once attacked?
(a) None of these.
2. What did the flame girl say about Evie?
(a) All of these.
(b) She was empty.
(c) She couldn't have her flames.
(d) Once she had them, she wouldn't feel cold or alone anymore.
3. What is Nona?
(a) A dryad.
(b) A succubus.
(c) A woodwife.
(d) A huldra.
4. What is wrong with a vampire's reflection?
(a) Their glamor doesn't reflect at all.
(b) A vampire doesn't have a reflection.
(c) A vampire's reflection is only floating teeth.
(d) Their glamor doesn't completely hide the corpse beneath.
5. What did Lend's mother ask Evie to return?
(a) The balance to the world.
(b) None of these.
(c) Her son to her.
(d) Alisha to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lend's mother's name?
2. What nickname did Vivian want?
3. How did David hurt Reth?
4. What did Evie hate the thought of?
5. What horrible thought does Evie have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Evie get her hopes up and how were they dashed again?
2. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
3. What did Evie feel bad about, looking at Charlotte and Stacey?
4. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
5. Why wouldn't Evie call the IPCA?
6. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
7. Why did Evie stay back from Lend's school?
8. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
9. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
10. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)