|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Evie holding in the picture that Lend drew of her most recently?
(b) A DVD copy of Easton Heights.
(c) Her knife.
(d) A microphone.
2. What couldn't Lend see?
(a) Her grey eyes.
(b) The fire emanating from the woman.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
3. Why was Evie actually going to follow David's rules?
(a) She had her future with Lend and his family to think of.
(b) She wanted a chance for once to actually be sixteen.
(c) She wanted him to let her get her own drivers license.
(d) She wanted to be allowed to go to highschool.
4. Why didn't it matter who Lend put up on the outside?
(a) She knew what he was capable of looking like.
(b) She liked his personality.
(c) She could still see him underneath.
(d) He could still put on Landon anytime.
5. Who was the first that was killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greeted Lend?
2. What did Evie hope?
3. Where did Evie suggest putting the werewolves while they were sedated?
4. What did Evie do on impulse?
5. How had Lend looked before he had asked her?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)