|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't it matter who Lend put up on the outside?
(a) She could still see him underneath.
(b) She knew what he was capable of looking like.
(c) He could still put on Landon anytime.
(d) She liked his personality.
2. Who had Charlotte once attacked?
(c) None of these.
3. What does Lend ask Evie if she wants to do?
(a) Watch TV.
(c) Make out.
(d) Watch a movie.
4. What is Evie holding in the picture that Lend drew of her most recently?
(b) A DVD copy of Easton Heights.
(c) A microphone.
(d) Her knife.
5. What did Evie say about Lend's voice?
(a) Now that she had heard his real voice, she would never be satisfied with any other.
(b) That she had liked Landon's voice better.
(c) That he and his mother sounded a lot alike.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange thing happened?
2. What hurt Evie?
3. Why does Lend say that they probably shouldn't tell his dad?
4. What is wrong with a vampire's reflection?
5. Who was the first that was killed?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)