|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nona?
(a) A huldra.
(b) A woodwife.
(c) A dryad.
(d) A succubus.
2. Who does Evie realize could answer her questions?
3. How did Lend gain the attention of the IPCA?
(a) He put on a zombie body and shambled around a graveyard.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He put on a vampire body and haunted a church.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What did Vivian think she was doing for Lish?
(a) All of these.
(b) Giving her peace.
(c) Letting Lish go.
(d) Letting her immortal soul rest.
5. What did Lend's mother say about Evie?
(a) She is under her protection.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was created.
(d) Creation is not claim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the easiest feature of Lend's to pick out?
2. What do Arianna and Evie agree on?
3. What horrible thought does Evie have?
4. What is flame girl's name?
5. What does the fire woman look like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
2. What was it specifically that Evie didn't wish to remember as she fell asleep?
3. Define the two different types of faeries.
4. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
5. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
6. How did Evie know that everything was not okay despite the lack of alarms?
7. What order does Evie give to Fehl?
8. Why wouldn't Evie call the IPCA?
9. What had Evie done that had caused Reth to look truly beautiful?
10. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)