|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lend find interesting about Evie's conversation with Cresseda?
(a) That she gave Evie her first straight answer.
(b) That she must have accepted Evie to the family.
(c) All of these.
(d) He says she never usually comes out for anyone but him and David.
2. What is Nona?
(a) A huldra.
(b) A woodwife.
(c) A succubus.
(d) A dryad.
3. Who was waiting for Evie downstairs?
(b) All of these.
(c) A vampire.
(d) Two werewolves.
4. What leverage did Reth use against Evie?
(a) He threatened to kill Raquel.
(b) He held a knife to Lend's throat.
(c) He held a knife to her own throat.
(d) He threatened to bring Lend back to the Center.
5. What does Lend ask Evie if she wants to do?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Watch a movie.
(c) Make out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is flame girl's name?
2. Why would Charlotte have made a great mom?
3. What was the restaurant full of?
4. What other thing do faeries really not like other than iron?
5. How did Lend gain the attention of the IPCA?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
2. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
3. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
4. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
5. Why wouldn't Evie call the IPCA?
6. Why did Evie stay back from Lend's school?
7. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
8. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
9. How does Evie get her hopes up and how were they dashed again?
10. What had Evie done that had caused Reth to look truly beautiful?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)