|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does this person give Evie?
(a) Be good to Lend.
(b) Cling to what is good in life.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What does Lend find interesting about Evie's conversation with Cresseda?
(a) All of these.
(b) That she must have accepted Evie to the family.
(c) That she gave Evie her first straight answer.
(d) He says she never usually comes out for anyone but him and David.
3. What did Evie do on impulse?
(a) None of these.
(b) Kiss Lend's cheek.
(c) Hug Lend.
(d) Kiss Lend on the mouth.
4. Why couldn't Lend visit his mother?
(a) It was too early.
(b) Evie was too tired.
(c) It was too late.
(d) It was too cold.
5. What was hit by the being killing paranormals?
(a) The American Association for the Protection and Preservation of Paranormals.
(b) The Birmingham Tracking and Placement Center.
(c) The London Tracking and Placement Center.
(d) The Headquarters in Budapest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did vampires actually avoid sunlight?
2. What does Vivian tell Evie they are?
3. What is Lend's mother's name?
4. What leverage did Reth use against Evie?
5. What does Lend ask Evie if she wants to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vivian tell Evie that upsets her so?
2. What did Evie feel bad about, looking at Charlotte and Stacey?
3. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
4. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
5. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
6. What order does Evie give to Fehl?
7. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
8. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
9. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
10. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)