|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John think?
(a) Lend had a girlfriend.
(b) Lend was a loner.
(c) Lend was waiting until he was ready for marriage to find a girlfriend.
(d) Lend was gay.
2. What does Lend find interesting about Evie's conversation with Cresseda?
(a) He says she never usually comes out for anyone but him and David.
(b) That she gave Evie her first straight answer.
(c) That she must have accepted Evie to the family.
(d) All of these.
3. What state are they in?
4. What could Lend do that Evie always wanted to be able to do?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Raise one eyebrow apart from the other.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Skip rocks.
5. Who had brought the fire girl back?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the restaurant full of?
2. What was the fire girl wearing?
3. What leverage did Reth use against Evie?
4. What is Evie holding in the picture that Lend drew of her most recently?
5. What did the flame girl say about Evie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why wouldn't Evie call the IPCA?
2. What did Evie feel bad about, looking at Charlotte and Stacey?
3. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
4. What was it specifically that Evie didn't wish to remember as she fell asleep?
5. Why did Evie stay back from Lend's school?
6. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
7. What was Lend's reaction to Evie's confession?
8. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
9. What similarity did Evie find between Lend and his mother?
10. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)