|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lend say that they probably shouldn't tell his dad?
(a) It might make them nervous.
(b) It might make them shun her.
(c) All of these.
(d) It might make them send her back to the IPCA.
2. Why was Evie actually going to follow David's rules?
(a) She wanted him to let her get her own drivers license.
(b) She wanted a chance for once to actually be sixteen.
(c) She wanted to be allowed to go to highschool.
(d) She had her future with Lend and his family to think of.
3. From whom did Vivian's message originate?
4. What did Evie say about Lend's voice?
(a) Now that she had heard his real voice, she would never be satisfied with any other.
(b) That he and his mother sounded a lot alike.
(c) All of these.
(d) That she had liked Landon's voice better.
5. What was the fire girl wearing?
(a) Evie's pink skirt.
(b) Evie's plaid shirts.
(c) The zebra print dress.
(d) Evie's pink boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Charlotte once attacked?
2. What is Nona?
3. What did Evie hope?
4. What did Lend's mother say about Evie?
5. What did Vivian think she was doing for Lish?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
2. What does Vivian tell Evie that upsets her so?
3. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
4. What had Evie done that had caused Reth to look truly beautiful?
5. What order does Evie give to Fehl?
6. What did Evie feel bad about, looking at Charlotte and Stacey?
7. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
8. What was it specifically that Evie didn't wish to remember as she fell asleep?
9. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
10. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)