|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with a vampire's reflection?
(a) A vampire's reflection is only floating teeth.
(b) A vampire doesn't have a reflection.
(c) Their glamor doesn't reflect at all.
(d) Their glamor doesn't completely hide the corpse beneath.
2. What did John think?
(a) Lend was a loner.
(b) Lend was waiting until he was ready for marriage to find a girlfriend.
(c) Lend was gay.
(d) Lend had a girlfriend.
3. What does Lend tell Evie about Vivian?
(a) That she is undoubtedly jealous of Evie.
(b) That she is probably not telling Evie the truth.
(c) That she is working for the IPCA and trying to get Evie arrested.
(d) That she is trying to wreck Evie's new life.
4. What nickname did Vivian want?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
5. From whom did Vivian's message originate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was hit by the being killing paranormals?
2. What leverage did Reth use against Evie?
3. What does the fire woman look like?
4. What did Evie hate the thought of?
5. At what age had the police found Evie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why wouldn't Evie call the IPCA?
2. How did Evie know that everything was not okay despite the lack of alarms?
3. What similarity did Evie find between Lend and his mother?
4. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
5. Why did Evie stay back from Lend's school?
6. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
7. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
8. What had Arianna done that had given everyone such a scare?
9. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
10. What did Evie feel bad about, looking at Charlotte and Stacey?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)