|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who greeted Lend?
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
2. What did Evie do on impulse?
(a) Kiss Lend on the mouth.
(b) None of these.
(c) Kiss Lend's cheek.
(d) Hug Lend.
3. What couldn't Lend see?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Her grey eyes.
(c) The fire emanating from the woman.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What did Evie say about Lend's voice?
(a) That he and his mother sounded a lot alike.
(b) Now that she had heard his real voice, she would never be satisfied with any other.
(c) That she had liked Landon's voice better.
(d) All of these.
5. What did Evie hope?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) That Raquel was okay.
(d) That the fire girl never got out of the Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did David hurt Reth?
2. What did the flame girl say about Evie?
3. What does Vivian tell Evie they are?
4. Why didn't it matter who Lend put up on the outside?
5. Who does Evie realize could answer her questions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Lend led Evie to believe, and what was the actual truth?
2. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
3. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
4. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
5. Define the two different types of faeries.
6. How did Cresseda know about Lish and what did she ask that Evie wasn't sure she could do?
7. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
8. What order does Evie give to Fehl?
9. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
10. How did Evie know that everything was not okay despite the lack of alarms?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)