|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Evie feel at the end of the night?
(a) That she was colder than she ever had been.
(b) That the day that was the best of her life was more like the biggest lie she'd ever told.
(c) That she was more alone than ever before.
(d) All of these.
2. What hurt Evie?
(a) When Raquel brushed her hands away.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) When Raquel left her standing amongst the other paranormals.
3. What did Lend's mother say about Evie?
(a) She was created.
(b) All of these.
(c) Creation is not claim.
(d) She is under her protection.
4. What was there no trace of in Charlotte's eyes?
(b) All of these.
5. What did the flame girl say about Evie?
(a) All of these.
(b) She was empty.
(c) Once she had them, she wouldn't feel cold or alone anymore.
(d) She couldn't have her flames.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't it matter who Lend put up on the outside?
2. What is Lend's mother's name?
3. What does the fire woman look like?
4. What is wrong with a vampire's reflection?
5. What do Arianna and Evie agree on?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Lend explain that he felt with Evie? How did she feel after he had told her this?
2. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
3. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
4. What does Vivian tell Evie that upsets her so?
5. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
6. What was it specifically that Evie didn't wish to remember as she fell asleep?
7. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
8. What had Lend led Evie to believe, and what was the actual truth?
9. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
10. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)