|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Evie like most about Central Processing?
(a) It was the only place that was beautiful.
(b) It was the only place that Evie ever felt safe.
(c) It was the only place not closely monitored.
(d) It was the only place in the Center that didn't look sterile.
2. How old is the paranormal Evie caught?
3. What is Reth's full name?
4. What had Lend done?
(a) Shocked himself.
(b) Triggered the alarm to summons help.
(c) All of these.
(d) Put himself through pain to save Evie.
5. Where didn't Evie spend much time?
(a) In her house.
(b) In the Security sections of the Center
(c) In Central Processing.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Evie describe what Reth had done to her visually?
2. What gives a werewolf away?
3. What did Evie write in her Spanish homework?
4. Where was Evie being sent for her job?
5. What had happened to Jacques?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes werewolves more subtle than other paranormals?
2. Why is it impossible to control Faeries?
3. Why does Evie use a Taser at work?
4. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
5. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
6. What had happened when Alex had gone on hag duty?
7. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
8. Why was learning that she had a classification so stressful for Evie?
9. How did the IPCA learn a faerie's name?
10. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)