|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Evie describe what Reth had done to her visually?
(a) All of these.
(b) It was creepy.
(c) It was golden.
(d) It was like liquid fire.
2. What did Faeries kidnap mortals to do?
(a) Go to their realm and sing.
(b) None of these.
(c) Go to their realm and create art.
(d) Go to their realm and dance.
3. Why were people from the IPCA not allowed to kill Paranormals?
(a) It was bad for business.
(b) In order to get the faeries to cooperate, they couldn't kill Paranormals.
(c) In order to get an international organization established, they couldn't kill Paranormals.
(d) Technically they were all classified as endangered.
4. Who showed up in Evie's room?
5. What had Evie stolen from one of her training sessions with Bud?
(a) None of these.
(b) An iron bar.
(c) An iron plate.
(d) Two three-pound dumbbells.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Evie when she had seen through the first glamour?
2. Where did Evie ask the faerie to take her?
3. What did Evie will to stop?
4. What phrase does Evie use that throws the paranormal off?
5. What was the last thing that Evie bought?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
2. What makes werewolves more subtle than other paranormals?
3. What was funny about Lish swearing?
4. What had happened when Alex had gone on hag duty?
5. How did the IPCA learn a faerie's name?
6. What was the difference in immortals and corrupted mortals' faces?
7. What did Raquel fail to understand?
8. What information does Lend tell Raquel in return for letting Evie hang out with him?
9. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
10. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)