|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other faerie did Evie summon?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
2. What did Reth know Evie craved?
(a) His kiss.
(b) The embrace of someone who loved her.
(c) Any kind of contact.
(d) His embrace.
3. What kind of sigh did Raquel give following Lend's ultimatum?
(a) A sigh of defeat.
(b) A sigh of resignation.
(c) A sigh of tortured conscience.
(d) A sigh of contempt.
4. What gives a werewolf away?
(a) Their skin.
(b) Their hair.
(c) Their teeth.
(d) Their eyes.
5. What did Evie tell Lend she liked?
(b) Pop culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evie tell Lish to do?
2. What level is Evie?
3. Who showed up in Evie's room?
4. Who had Lend done a picture of?
5. What did Evie drop?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was learning that she had a classification so stressful for Evie?
2. What had happened to Evie and how had she been recruited into the IPCA?
3. What was the difference in immortals and corrupted mortals' faces?
4. Why had Evie messed up in her summons of Reth?
5. What had happened when Alex had gone on hag duty?
6. How did Evie and Lend pass the time after she had bought art supplies?
7. How did the IPCA learn a faerie's name?
8. Why was Evie torn when Reth showed up?
9. What interesting things did Evie notice about the dead hag?
10. What information does Lend tell Raquel in return for letting Evie hang out with him?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)