|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creates intoxication among faeries?
2. What color was the hand print on the hag's chest?
(a) Pale gold.
(b) Pale red.
(c) Pale silver.
(d) Pale pink.
3. How many years of braces did Evie have to go through to get her perfect smile?
4. What does Raquel suggest that makes Evie so mad?
(a) That she isn't mature enough to be trusted.
(b) That she is obsessed with Lend.
(c) That she is obsessed with Reth.
(d) That she cannot be trusted.
5. Where is the nearest containment facility?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Evie going to try and convince Raquel?
2. What did Lend request?
3. What did Evie toss at Lend?
4. What kind of sigh did Raquel give following Lend's ultimatum?
5. How does Evie imagine Lend's voice sounds like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Evie expect when she asked if the IPCA would put a tracking anklet on her? What was Evie's response to this?
2. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
3. What did Reth say that he was doing to Evie?
4. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
5. What makes werewolves more subtle than other paranormals?
6. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
7. What did Reth know about Evie that she hated so much?
8. What information does Lend tell Raquel in return for letting Evie hang out with him?
9. How did Evie and Lend pass the time after she had bought art supplies?
10. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)