|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Evie danced with Reth?
(a) They floated.
(b) All of these.
(c) They both glowed.
(d) They vibrated.
2. What creates intoxication among faeries?
3. Who had Lend done a picture of?
(a) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
4. How many years of braces did Evie have to go through to get her perfect smile?
5. What did Evie feel that she should mention to the doctor?
(a) That Reth had changed her somehow.
(b) That Reth had done more than simply burn her.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the course on appropriate faerie named commands?
2. How old was Evie when she had seen through the first glamour?
3. What did Evie grab when she had gone to see Lend again?
4. What do hags eat?
5. What did Evie write in her Spanish homework?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the difference in immortals and corrupted mortals' faces?
2. How is it that Faeries aren't evil?
3. Why did each new employee memorize two faerie names?
4. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
5. What did Evie find ridiculous about the vampire?
6. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
7. Why did Evie feel like she could tell Lend the thing that she hadn't told Raquel?
8. Why was Evie torn when Reth showed up?
9. What was funny about Lish swearing?
10. Why didn't Evie tell the truth about how she knew that the paranormal wasn't actually Raquel?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)