|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Lend done?
(a) Shocked himself.
(b) Triggered the alarm to summons help.
(c) Put himself through pain to save Evie.
(d) All of these.
2. Why were people from the IPCA not allowed to kill Paranormals?
(a) In order to get an international organization established, they couldn't kill Paranormals.
(b) In order to get the faeries to cooperate, they couldn't kill Paranormals.
(c) It was bad for business.
(d) Technically they were all classified as endangered.
3. What did Evie call the vampire to make him mad?
4. How old is the paranormal Evie caught?
5. Who did the Agency send to pick Evie up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Evie tell Lend she liked?
2. How did the almost invisible man get in?
3. Where did Reth bring her?
4. What was left on Evie's arm?
5. What did Raquel want with Evie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
2. Why is it impossible to control Faeries?
3. Why did Evie feel like she could tell Lend the thing that she hadn't told Raquel?
4. What did Reth know about Evie that she hated so much?
5. Why did each new employee memorize two faerie names?
6. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
7. What interesting things did Evie notice about the dead hag?
8. What makes werewolves more subtle than other paranormals?
9. What was funny about Lish swearing?
10. What did Evie find ridiculous about the vampire?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)