|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evie think is so cool about high school?
2. What is interesting about Lend's face?
(a) None of these.
(b) It was refined without prejudice.
(c) It was ever changing.
(d) It was neither eternal nor old.
3. How many years of braces did Evie have to go through to get her perfect smile?
4. What other faerie did Evie summon?
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
5. What did Evie fear had happened to Raquel?
(a) The weird thing had eaten her.
(b) None of these.
(c) The weird thing had taken her hostage.
(d) The weird thing had killed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Evie see by the trees?
2. Why does Evie hate Vamp jobs?
3. What did Raquel want to know about Lend?
4. What do hags eat?
5. Where didn't Evie spend much time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Evie feel like she could tell Lend the thing that she hadn't told Raquel?
2. What had happened to Evie and how had she been recruited into the IPCA?
3. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
4. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
5. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
6. Why does Evie use a Taser at work?
7. How did the IPCA learn a faerie's name?
8. What did Raquel fail to understand?
9. How did Lend react to Evie blaming herself for Lend being electrocuted a second time?
10. Why was Evie torn when Reth showed up?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)