|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Evie feel that she should mention to the doctor?
(a) That Reth had changed her somehow.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) That Reth had done more than simply burn her.
2. What level is Evie?
3. What had happened to Reth?
(a) He'd been slapped.
(b) He'd been contained.
(c) He'd been "firmly admonished" in a disciplinary hearing.
(d) He'd had an ankle tracker bracelet put on him.
4. What did Raquel want with Evie?
(a) To take her to a movie.
(b) All of these.
(c) To take her to the mall.
(d) To take her to the beach.
5. What was left on Evie's arm?
(a) Tendrils of flames beneath her skin.
(b) Both of these.
(c) A burned handprint.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Agency send to pick Evie up?
2. What did Raquel want to know about Lend?
3. What is Lend horrified about?
4. What did Evie bring to Lend after she had sent a rather snippy message to Raquel?
5. What is the name of the paranormal from Raquel's office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
2. How did Lend react to Evie blaming herself for Lend being electrocuted a second time?
3. Why was Evie torn when Reth showed up?
4. What did Raquel fail to understand?
5. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
6. What makes werewolves more subtle than other paranormals?
7. Why is it impossible to control Faeries?
8. What did Evie expect when she asked if the IPCA would put a tracking anklet on her? What was Evie's response to this?
9. Why did each new employee memorize two faerie names?
10. Why didn't Evie tell the truth about how she knew that the paranormal wasn't actually Raquel?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)