|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Raquel thought that Lend had done?
(a) Tried to fight the faerie.
(b) Tried to escape.
(c) Tried to sneak more information from the Center.
(d) Tried to save Evie.
2. How many Vampires could Evie handle at one time?
3. What had Evie stolen from one of her training sessions with Bud?
(a) An iron plate.
(b) None of these.
(c) Two three-pound dumbbells.
(d) An iron bar.
4. What did Evie like most about Central Processing?
(a) It was the only place that Evie ever felt safe.
(b) It was the only place that was beautiful.
(c) It was the only place not closely monitored.
(d) It was the only place in the Center that didn't look sterile.
5. What did Faeries kidnap mortals to do?
(a) Go to their realm and dance.
(b) None of these.
(c) Go to their realm and sing.
(d) Go to their realm and create art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the nearest containment facility?
2. How did Evie describe what Reth had done to her visually?
3. How many years of braces did Evie have to go through to get her perfect smile?
4. What was a different type of faerie?
5. What does Reth want to do to Evie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Alisha find funny about the Little Mermaid?
2. How did Lend react to Evie blaming herself for Lend being electrocuted a second time?
3. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
4. What was the difference in immortals and corrupted mortals' faces?
5. Why is it impossible to control Faeries?
6. What did Evie expect when she asked if the IPCA would put a tracking anklet on her? What was Evie's response to this?
7. Why was learning that she had a classification so stressful for Evie?
8. What did Raquel fail to understand?
9. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
10. How did the IPCA learn a faerie's name?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)