|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information did Evie trust with Lend that she wouldn't trust with Raquel?
(a) That she felt more attracted to Reth than she had before.
(b) That she was changed somehow as a result of what Reth had done.
(c) That she had fought what he had been doing to her.
(d) That the heat didn't go away when Reth had left.
2. What does neutering mean?
(a) To render a paranormal harmless.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) To remove a paranormal's powers.
(d) Both of these.
3. What did Bud give Evie?
(a) A bright pink dagger made of silver.
(b) Both of these.
(c) A pair of earrings.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What especially did Evie want that was normal?
(a) A boyfriend.
(b) Friends that breathed air and walked on land.
(c) A father.
(d) A mother.
5. What did Evie tell the paranormal to take off?
(a) Its clothes.
(b) Its bracelet.
(c) None of these.
(d) Its imitation of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Evie hate Vamp jobs?
2. What did Evie grab when she had gone to see Lend again?
3. What did Evie tell Lend she liked?
4. What was Lish to Evie?
5. What other faerie did Evie summon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
2. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
3. Why was learning that she had a classification so stressful for Evie?
4. Why didn't Evie tell the truth about how she knew that the paranormal wasn't actually Raquel?
5. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
6. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
7. How did Evie and Lend pass the time after she had bought art supplies?
8. Why did each new employee memorize two faerie names?
9. How did Lend react to Evie blaming herself for Lend being electrocuted a second time?
10. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)