|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does neutering mean?
(a) Both of these.
(b) To render a paranormal harmless.
(c) To remove a paranormal's powers.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What had shocked Evie into giving Reth up?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) His temper.
(c) His control.
(d) Both of these.
3. What had Lend done?
(a) All of these.
(b) Shocked himself.
(c) Put himself through pain to save Evie.
(d) Triggered the alarm to summons help.
4. What phrase does Evie use that throws the paranormal off?
(a) None of these.
(b) "Eyes cold with all she does not know".
(c) "Icy cold streams of snow".
(d) "Like streams of melting snow".
5. What happened when Evie danced with Reth?
(a) All of these.
(b) They vibrated.
(c) They both glowed.
(d) They floated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Agency send to pick Evie up?
2. What information did Evie trust with Lend that she wouldn't trust with Raquel?
3. What does Lend compare high school to?
4. Where was Evie being sent for her job?
5. What weapon is the best for paranormals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
2. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
3. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
4. Why had Evie messed up in her summons of Reth?
5. What interesting things did Evie notice about the dead hag?
6. What is difficult to handle about a group of faeries?
7. What order does Evie give to Fehl?
8. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
9. What does Evie know that Lend is wrong about?
10. What happened when Evie attempted to take Lend's soul?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)