|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were people from the IPCA not allowed to kill Paranormals?
(a) It was bad for business.
(b) In order to get an international organization established, they couldn't kill Paranormals.
(c) In order to get the faeries to cooperate, they couldn't kill Paranormals.
(d) Technically they were all classified as endangered.
2. What was Lish to Evie?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Like the sister she never had.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Her best friend.
3. What did Evie see by the trees?
(a) A flash of fire shaped like a person.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) A figure emerging from the trees bathed in light.
4. What creates intoxication among faeries?
5. How many dead paranormals did the IPCA find that week?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evie think is so cool about high school?
2. What especially did Evie want that was normal?
3. What did Lend request?
4. Where did Evie ask the faerie to take her?
5. What had shocked Evie into giving Reth up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had happened when Alex had gone on hag duty?
2. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
3. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
4. What did Evie find ridiculous about the vampire?
5. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
6. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
7. Why did each new employee memorize two faerie names?
8. Why did Evie feel like she could tell Lend the thing that she hadn't told Raquel?
9. Why didn't Evie tell the truth about how she knew that the paranormal wasn't actually Raquel?
10. Why is it impossible to control Faeries?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)