|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lend horrified about?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) That Evie can see everything under the Paranormal glamour he has put up.
(d) That Evie can see right through him.
2. Where was Evie being sent for her job?
3. What had Raquel thought that Lend had done?
(a) Tried to sneak more information from the Center.
(b) Tried to fight the faerie.
(c) Tried to save Evie.
(d) Tried to escape.
4. What did Evie feel that she should mention to the doctor?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) That Reth had changed her somehow.
(c) Both of these.
(d) That Reth had done more than simply burn her.
5. Who did the Agency send to pick Evie up?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years of braces did Evie have to go through to get her perfect smile?
2. Lend asks Evie if she's going to do something. What is it?
3. Why did Evie wish that she could be a part of normal drama?
4. What did Evie bring to Lend after she had sent a rather snippy message to Raquel?
5. What don't people ever forget?
Short Essay Questions
1. What interesting things did Evie notice about the dead hag?
2. What did Reth say that he was doing to Evie?
3. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
4. Why was Evie torn when Reth showed up?
5. What had happened to Evie and how had she been recruited into the IPCA?
6. What was funny about Lish swearing?
7. What information does Lend tell Raquel in return for letting Evie hang out with him?
8. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
9. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
10. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)