|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reth want Evie to do?
(a) Break it off with Lend.
(b) Break the command not to touch her.
(c) Join him in the faerie realms.
(d) All of these.
2. What had shocked Evie into giving Reth up?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) His control.
(d) His temper.
3. Who showed up in Evie's room?
4. Where did Evie pick up her "bleep" swearing from?
5. What did Evie like most about Central Processing?
(a) It was the only place in the Center that didn't look sterile.
(b) It was the only place not closely monitored.
(c) It was the only place that Evie ever felt safe.
(d) It was the only place that was beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bud give Evie?
2. What don't people ever forget?
3. How did the almost invisible man get in?
4. Why did Evie wish that she could be a part of normal drama?
5. What did Evie will to stop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the difference in immortals and corrupted mortals' faces?
2. What had happened when Alex had gone on hag duty?
3. What did Reth say that he was doing to Evie?
4. How did Lend react to Evie blaming herself for Lend being electrocuted a second time?
5. What fascinated Evie about Lend?
6. What information does Lend tell Raquel in return for letting Evie hang out with him?
7. Why was Evie torn when Reth showed up?
8. What did Reth know about Evie that she hated so much?
9. Why was the number of dead paranormals abnormal?
10. Why was learning that she had a classification so stressful for Evie?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)