|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bud give Evie?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) A bright pink dagger made of silver.
(d) A pair of earrings.
2. Where is the nearest containment facility?
3. What did Lend request?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A computer.
(c) A piano.
(d) Paper and pencils.
4. How did Evie describe what Reth had done to her visually?
(a) It was creepy.
(b) It was golden.
(c) All of these.
(d) It was like liquid fire.
5. What was left on Evie's arm?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A burned handprint.
(d) Tendrils of flames beneath her skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lish to Evie?
2. What was the last thing that Evie bought?
3. What had Evie stolen from one of her training sessions with Bud?
4. What had Lend done?
5. What did Evie feel that she should mention to the doctor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Evie expect when she asked if the IPCA would put a tracking anklet on her? What was Evie's response to this?
2. How did the IPCA learn a faerie's name?
3. How did Evie and Lend pass the time after she had bought art supplies?
4. What did Evie think about her reaction to what happened to Jacques?
5. What did Reth say that he was doing to Evie?
6. What did Reth know about Evie that she hated so much?
7. What did Evie fear when she had gone to spend some time with Lend?
8. How did Lend react to Evie blaming herself for Lend being electrocuted a second time?
9. What did Alisha find funny about the Little Mermaid?
10. Why was Evie torn when Reth showed up?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)