|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is interesting about Lend's face?
(a) It was ever changing.
(b) None of these.
(c) It was neither eternal nor old.
(d) It was refined without prejudice.
2. What information did Evie trust with Lend that she wouldn't trust with Raquel?
(a) That she felt more attracted to Reth than she had before.
(b) That she was changed somehow as a result of what Reth had done.
(c) That the heat didn't go away when Reth had left.
(d) That she had fought what he had been doing to her.
3. What had Evie stolen from one of her training sessions with Bud?
(a) An iron bar.
(b) None of these.
(c) An iron plate.
(d) Two three-pound dumbbells.
4. Lend asks Evie if she's going to do something. What is it?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Stab him.
(c) Tell on him.
(d) Shock him.
5. What did Evie see by the trees?
(a) Both of these.
(b) A flash of fire shaped like a person.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) A figure emerging from the trees bathed in light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What level is Evie?
2. What had happened to Jacques?
3. How old was Evie when she had seen through the first glamour?
4. Where was Evie being sent for her job?
5. What was the last thing that Evie bought?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Raquel fail to understand?
2. What information does Lend tell Raquel in return for letting Evie hang out with him?
3. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
4. What had happened to Evie and how had she been recruited into the IPCA?
5. What was Lend's reaction to Evie's confession?
6. Why did the IPCA sterilize werewolves?
7. What did Evie suddenly realize when she saw David's house guests?
8. What was Charlotte and how did the IPCA find her?
9. How does Evie get her hopes up and how were they dashed again?
10. What did Reth know about Evie that she hated so much?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)