Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lend asks Evie if she's going to do something. What is it?
(a) Tell on him.
(b) Shock him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Stab him.
2. Why were people from the IPCA not allowed to kill Paranormals?
(a) In order to get the faeries to cooperate, they couldn't kill Paranormals.
(b) In order to get an international organization established, they couldn't kill Paranormals.
(c) It was bad for business.
(d) Technically they were all classified as endangered.
3. What did Lend say about Evie?
(a) She wasn't his friend.
(b) None of these.
(c) She was going to hurt him and others.
(d) She wasn't exactly normal.
4. What other faerie did Evie summon?
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
5. What does Raquel suggest that makes Evie so mad?
(a) That she is obsessed with Lend.
(b) That she isn't mature enough to be trusted.
(c) That she cannot be trusted.
(d) That she is obsessed with Reth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evie want sometimes more than anything else in the world?
2. What gives a werewolf away?
3. Where was Evie being sent for her job?
4. What is interesting about Lend's face?
5. What level is Evie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Define the two different types of faeries.
2. What had Reth done that enraged Evie?
3. What similarity did Evie find between Lend and his mother?
4. What happened when Evie attempted to take Lend's soul?
5. What was the purpose of Lend adopting the appearance of someone less attractive than normal?
6. What did Reth reveal to Evie about the poem?
7. What did Reth tell her he did to her?
8. What did Vivian tell Evie about her nature?
9. What information does Lend tell Raquel in return for letting Evie hang out with him?
10. What tricks did David teach Evie about faeries?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)