|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nona?
(a) A huldra.
(b) A woodwife.
(c) A succubus.
(d) A dryad.
2. How had Lend looked before he had asked her?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What leverage did Reth use against Evie?
(a) He threatened to kill Raquel.
(b) He held a knife to Lend's throat.
(c) He held a knife to her own throat.
(d) He threatened to bring Lend back to the Center.
4. What did Lend's mother ask Evie to return?
(a) Alisha to them.
(b) None of these.
(c) The balance to the world.
(d) Her son to her.
5. What does Lend find interesting about Evie's conversation with Cresseda?
(a) He says she never usually comes out for anyone but him and David.
(b) All of these.
(c) That she gave Evie her first straight answer.
(d) That she must have accepted Evie to the family.
6. What was there no trace of in Charlotte's eyes?
(d) All of these.
7. From whom did Vivian's message originate?
8. What was the fire girl wearing?
(a) Evie's pink boots.
(b) Evie's plaid shirts.
(c) The zebra print dress.
(d) Evie's pink skirt.
9. What has Vivian done with the souls?
(a) Trapped them.
(b) Sent them on their way.
(c) Stored them.
(d) Categorized them.
10. What was the easiest feature of Lend's to pick out?
(a) His ears.
(b) His real eyes.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His nose.
11. What advice does this person give Evie?
(a) Cling to what is good in life.
(b) Be good to Lend.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
12. What joke did Lish always like?
(a) All of these.
(b) Teach a man to fish.
(c) It's a glamorless life.
(d) Life's going to the dogs.
13. What is wrong with a vampire's reflection?
(a) Their glamor doesn't completely hide the corpse beneath.
(b) A vampire's reflection is only floating teeth.
(c) Their glamor doesn't reflect at all.
(d) A vampire doesn't have a reflection.
14. Why didn't it matter who Lend put up on the outside?
(a) He could still put on Landon anytime.
(b) She could still see him underneath.
(c) She liked his personality.
(d) She knew what he was capable of looking like.
15. Why did vampires actually avoid sunlight?
(a) They lost their powers.
(b) They crumbled into dust.
(c) Their true selves showed through a little bit.
(d) They burst into flame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lend tell Evie about Vivian?
2. Who had Charlotte once attacked?
3. What did Evie hope?
4. What couldn't Lend see?
5. What was Evie slightly intimidated by?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)