|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Vivian done with the souls?
(a) Sent them on their way.
(b) Categorized them.
(c) Trapped them.
(d) Stored them.
2. What color was Evie's dress?
3. What other thing do faeries really not like other than iron?
4. How did David hurt Reth?
(a) Iron will.
(b) David was part faerie.
(c) Iron knuckles.
(d) Iron pipe.
5. What earned Evie a bed?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Saving Lend's life.
(d) Breaking him out of the Center.
6. What does Vivian take from paranormals?
(a) Their electricity.
(b) Their souls.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
7. What did Vivian think she was doing for Lish?
(a) Letting Lish go.
(b) All of these.
(c) Giving her peace.
(d) Letting her immortal soul rest.
8. What did Evie say about Lend's voice?
(a) That she had liked Landon's voice better.
(b) Now that she had heard his real voice, she would never be satisfied with any other.
(c) All of these.
(d) That he and his mother sounded a lot alike.
9. What could Lend do that Evie always wanted to be able to do?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Raise one eyebrow apart from the other.
(c) Skip rocks.
(d) Both of these.
10. What did John think?
(a) Lend was gay.
(b) Lend had a girlfriend.
(c) Lend was a loner.
(d) Lend was waiting until he was ready for marriage to find a girlfriend.
11. What does Lend's father reveal?
(a) That he was once an employee of the IPCA.
(b) That he knew someone who worked for the IPCA.
(c) None of these.
(d) That he didn't agree with what the IPCA was doing.
12. Who greeted Lend?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
13. Why was Evie actually going to follow David's rules?
(a) She wanted him to let her get her own drivers license.
(b) She wanted to be allowed to go to highschool.
(c) She wanted a chance for once to actually be sixteen.
(d) She had her future with Lend and his family to think of.
14. Evie likes the prom better than ________________.
(d) Easton Heights.
15. What is flame girl's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Evie slightly intimidated by?
2. What does David tell Lend to do?
3. What did Evie do on impulse?
4. What was the restaurant full of?
5. How did Lend gain the attention of the IPCA?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)